Exception: access violation (0xc0000005)

Anyone got any ideas about this Dr Watson message in
Outlook.exe? I, and several other users keep getting this
error, which then bombs out Outlook. Occasionally, Outlook
just bombs out without displaying the Doc Watson message.
We're using Outlook 2000 on NT4 connecting to Exchange
5.5sp4.

Thanks very much for the anticipated assistance,

Cheers, Mark
0
mchase (1)

ADO Exceptions
������: "Tony Tanm" <tony21st@sina.com.cn> ����: One question about ADO ����: 2003��8��22�� 14:48 I use ADO in my application to access database,when I give the parameter ConnectionString of connection's method Open a wrong value(say,data source that doesn't exist),my program will arouse exception, through step debugging, I found that the following code [in msado20.tli file] if (FAILED(_hr)) _com_issue_errorex(_hr, this, __uuidof(this)); lead to the exception. I'm puzzled about it. Somebody help me please. Thanks in advance. Tony, you have several opti...

CDHtmlDialog Exception
Any idea why I'm getting this exception the second time that I show a modal dialog with a CDHtmlDialog control on it? Thanks. 0:015> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTING_IP: RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_QueryInterface+a 76b5e134 832300 and dword ptr [ebx],0 EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr ffffffffffffffff) ExceptionAddress: 76b5e134 (RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_Qu...

QUERYING ACCESS
I have an Excel workbook that is querying an Access database, which in turn queries an Oracle database. Is there a way to have Access automatically update from Oracle when I open the Excel workbook? -- Drew Drew Certainly there would be with code, but can you not using the Oracle ODBC driver to get the data directly from Excel. It would then simply be a button press to update. If you need help with this post back -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Drew" <imageek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...

Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access
Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access , its in the attachments , will appear after registering http://access-forum.com/plus/viewtopic.php?t=189 Regards ...

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Tabebed Forms in Access!!!HELP!
I am trying to design a tabbed form in Access 2007. I have my five tabs named etc....I have inserted fields onto the first tab and for the life of me cannot figure out have to get the fields from the first tabs to not show up on the other tabs!!!!! I want each tab to contain its own fields. How do I do this???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Try cutting the controls, and pasting them back on the the correct page. Make sure that the page itself is selected before pasting the control. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Heather Elbert&qu...

Converting Access 1.x database to Access 2000
Greetings, My Dad has a couple of Access 1.x databases that he wants to convert to Access 2000 (or Excel format). I tried to open them with my version of Access 2000 and when trying to convert database got the following message: This operation is not supported for Microsoft Access 1.x databases. Any suggestions? I tried looking for a converter unsuccessfully on the web. Thank you in advance. Chip I was able to open 1.x Access tables in Excel as an external database query. Go Data, Import External Data, New Database Query. Select MS Access database, find the mdb file, then you...

Network Sharing Permission,Access
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel We share two iMacs on an Airport Extreme network. And have set up access with read/write permissions to the other iMac. However when I open a Word file from the other iMac it only gives me a Read Only version on my iMac so I cannot make changes to the file, and if I save a new file to the same folder on the other iMac the other iMac only has access to it as read only. What have i done wrong? <Perry@officeformac.com> wrote: > We share two iMacs on an Airport Extreme network. And have set up access > with rea...

Access 2007 Auto update Date
I wish to update a date automatically in a form, after data has been changed. I have tried to do as the link belows shows, but I am not having any joy. I do not need the time just the date. If anyone can write what I need & give me a step by step Or a link, I would appreciate it. I have no knowledge of vba so the full vba would be appreciated. Thanks http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/access/HA010345351033.aspx ...

Installed Microsoft CRM and now Outlook Web Access is not working properly
I installed Microsoft CRM and I realized something was wrong the first time I tried Outlook Web Access. I received the Windows userid/password prompt, indicating that I did not have rights to the subdirectories on the Web server. I uninstalled CRM and nothing changed. I then went in and manually updated the permissions for what I thought were all of the correct subdirectories. It appeared that this fixed the problem, since I was able to open OWA and view my messages. Unfortunately, If I try to create a new message (or forward or reply to a message), the windows pops open, but I can'...

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E2F
We have a custom task list that seems to get this error when trying to update a list item that only has a user assigned to that task. When there is no user assigned you can update the list item and attach the file. We have ran a sync against AD and nothing has worked so far. ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Restart the below services and then try: � Windows SharePoint Services Timer � Windows SharePoint Services Administration � Windows SharePoint Services Tracing ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/x-r...

Inserting a Logo into a Report
I am trying to insert a logo in a Access 2007 report I created. I am using the Logo Icon under the Design tab. The logo looks fine in design view, but when exporting the report to a pdf, the logo becomes fuzzy. I have tried different formats (.tif, jpeg, bmp) and also just directly copying the logo from within photoshop, but no luck. Any tips, tricks or hints would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!! The problem is due to the size of the image(Logo). You can open that Logo in paint and try to make the size smaller. Then use that logo. -- <a href="http://...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Save Query Results as table to another Access Database
I have an access database that users use to pull reports (stored procs in sql server) and it paste the data on 4 sheets in excel. Occasionally the reports are too big for excel. I'd like to develop a similar database that saves the results of the 4 stored procs as tables in a new Access database. right now I have it returning the results as a query. How do I save the results in another database? Thanks, -- Billy Rogers Dallas,TX Currently Using SQL Server 2000, Office 2000 and Office 2003 Hi Billy The following SQL statement should do it for you: SELECT * INTO [TableName] I...

Access on a Mac
Can an Access database be opened on a Mac? Is there a Mac version of Access? James Ivey There is no Mac version of Access (and likely never will be). However, you can use Windows Emulators on the Mac, and run Access in a emulation session. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "James Ivey" <fake@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:eqNK2mHyHHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can an Access database be opened on a Mac? > > Is there a Mac version of Access? > > James Ivey > Thanks Doug. I appreciate your...

integrating access with excel formulas
Hi all i'm building upload proccess from excel to access, i need to take some amount from the access and enter it into a formula inside of the excel for example min(amount-5,60) during the upload access programming will exchange the amount text in real amount and will upload the result is it posible to do the folowing: 1.exchange the amount text in the amount from access2 2.to calculate the formula in excel and the sum will be uploaded to the excel 3.still to leave the formula as is in the excel without revising(all changes will be made by the programming and values in access ...

Publish Access 2007-2010 pivot table to the web?
Does anyone know if there is a way to publish an Access 2007 or Access 2010 pivot table so that it may be run in a browser? Without the browser pc/user having a copy of retail or other MS Access installed? Not a static copy either...a dynamic, re-orderable cube? BTW its still the old OWC pivot as far as I can tell...but no one really referes to OWC any more, right? Has anything changed about the pivot table features of access since A2003? Hi, Just as a guess 'cause I haven't tried it with other than a regular table but you can try publishing it to a SharePoint serv...

access 2003 on Vista
I put Office 2003 on my new Vista Home Premium system. Things seem to be working, except I can not open reports in Access any more. The same file works great on Windows XP. Any one else come have this same problem? I tried some other Access files with the same results, looks like a problem with Vista. Joe thats rubbish. where is it written that MSAccess needs a printer??AGP"Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkallal@msn.com> wrote in message news:uHc8cXAcHHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...> any possibility that you don't have any printers installed?>> It turns out that ...

Running a BAT file with Access
I'm trying to run a BAT file to FTP data from an Access application to a mainframe computer for further processing. I have created the FTP Script within my Access program - not a problem. I have created a BAT file outside of Access that resides in a directory on my harddrive. When I use the following code and watch the execution in the DOS window, I'm seeing C:\Documents and Settings\welchn\my documents ... then my BAT file. The FTP Script file is located in a different directory and it is referred to in the BAT file. Shell "cmd.exe /C ""C:\datab...

Replacing Access query with SQL Select VBA?
I am in the process of extending my Access 2007 knowledge and hopefully VBA skills. I am reviewing samples, reading many of the posts on this group, etc. In the long run I need to learn VBA inside and out based on my professional goals so I am trying balance between learning the basics of the language and working through examples. So I have two questions. 1.) What is the best online reference for the VBA language for Access 2007? 2.) In my test database a have several tables and made a query selecting the information I want based on my criteria for a special report that I developed. The ...

Exception thrown in ME
I have made a custom control class, CFontSample, and registered it with the following code. It all woks fine on my main PC running XP, but when I check it on my laptop running ME, the exception is thrown with the 'Required resource was unavailable' message. Any ideas? Is there some file I need to copy over to the laptop? Greg Chapman BOOL CFontSample::RegisterWndClass() { WNDCLASS windowclass; HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); //Check whether the class is registerd already if (!(::GetClassInfo(hInst, FONT_SAMPLE, &windowclass))) { //If not then...

Outlook Web Access
Hello all, Outlook Web Access has been rolled out to my organization. It's particularly useful in areas where PCs are shared among numerous people and are logged onto the network with generic IDs. The problem I'm experiencing is that when an account is ready for a password change, there is no notification to the user before logging into Outlook Web Access. This is a problem because after three checks of their email, they can no longer get into their email. Now I'm not an Exchange server person, but I need to get some ideas to present to the Networking Staff. Does anyo...

Unable to access Calander.
Hopefully I can find a solution to this. My Outlook 2007 will not open up. I'll explain from the start. Now my Outlooks functions very well. When I open the application, I can read all the e-mails, view or change my contacts from all my three accounts (including my exchange account), I can see my task that I have. My cell phone can synchronize between Outlook at the cell phone. What happens is when I click on the calendar button, the screen fades and after a while the Top task bar shows that the application is "(Nor Responding)" I have no reason for this to happen so...

Unexpected exception is thrown while deleting an exception
Hi I am using TRY CATCH macros in my code. the general pattern looks like this: TRY { } CATCH (CDBException, e) { //here I am capturing error msg... e->Delete(); return; } The thing is that the program crashes with unhandled exception during an exception delete part. I can not determine if it is in the line e->Delete() or it happens when it exit from teh CATCH block, and there is an auto-delete exception proccess as i am using TRY CATCH macros. I have limitations to debug as this application lies on a customer server and we can't produce the failure (it happens from ...

Report Writer
Whenever I return from Report Writer to GP (version 9, SQL 2000) I get the following warning: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM I click on 'Ok' and everyhting moves along fine after that. Anybody else experiencing something like this? Regards BeerMan I have the same problem but don't have a solution. I solved this by manually populating dynamics..AAG00104 with company data. The data you need can be found in PA00020. Solution to the mistery: There are two steps that need to be taken for the "Analitycal Accounti...