Everything Smaller

Hello,

I have a problem about IE, that all websites are showing smaller. The
problem is that when I change the setting from IE/View/Text Size to Larger
it comes OK but after that I open Outlook then everything goes small again.

In the past I already had this problem and I'm sure that I solved this
problem from Outlook settings but I really can't remember how!

Does someone here knows how to solve this out?

Thanks in advance,

0
foxy291 (7)

Tools->options->Mail Format->Fonts->International Fonts.  Set it there and
make it the default.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, foxy291 asked:

| Hello,
|
| I have a problem about IE, that all websites are showing smaller. The
| problem is that when I change the setting from IE/View/Text Size to
| Larger it comes OK but after that I open Outlook then everything goes
| small again.
|
| In the past I already had this problem and I'm sure that I solved this
| problem from Outlook settings but I really can't remember how!
|
| Does someone here knows how to solve this out?
|
| Thanks in advance,

0
MillyS (3228)
8/6/2005 5:54:25 PM
Hi Milly,

Thanks very, very much.

foxy291

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Tools->options->Mail Format->Fonts->International Fonts.  Set it there and
> make it the default.
>
> --�
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> After furious head scratching, foxy291 asked:
>
> | Hello,
> |
> | I have a problem about IE, that all websites are showing smaller. The
> | problem is that when I change the setting from IE/View/Text Size to
> | Larger it comes OK but after that I open Outlook then everything goes
> | small again.
> |
> | In the past I already had this problem and I'm sure that I solved this
> | problem from Outlook settings but I really can't remember how!
> |
> | Does someone here knows how to solve this out?
> |
> | Thanks in advance,

0
foxy291 (7)

Help please - tried everything - nothing works
Hi I look after a network for a charity in the UK. We recently implemented web content filtering using Webmarshal from netiq. Users now access the internet using webmarshal's inbuilt proxy server. Since introducing this, users of MS Publisher can no longer access online clipart from within the Publisher programme - by doing a search. You can however view online content by browsing categories in clip organiser. I've been assuming that the issue is with the proxy server configuration and have added various microsoft.com addresses (the ones I've found reference to in Newsgroups) ...

Everything Smaller
Hello, I have a problem about IE, that all websites are showing smaller. The problem is that when I change the setting from IE/View/Text Size to Larger it comes OK but after that I open Outlook then everything goes small again. In the past I already had this problem and I'm sure that I solved this problem from Outlook settings but I really can't remember how! Does someone here knows how to solve this out? Thanks in advance, Tools->options->Mail Format->Fonts->International Fonts. Set it there and make it the default. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all ...

For the man who has everything and loves money
For the successful man who loves money and the good life, perhaps you'll enjoy this little bit of fantasy http://www.laderagentlemensclub.com/ Thank you! ...

backing up EVERYTHING in outlook 2003
I want to backup email, accounts, rules, everything. How can i do this? Stuart. Email and rules are stored in your Outlook data file. The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Stuart Turrell" <stuartturrell@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:Rc2dnaeklq0BOHDcRVnysQ@pipex.net... >I want t...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

[delete everything between]
Hello from Steved I would like to replace [what ever is between the bracket] and including the bracket leaving nothing. It is placed in a formula hence the reason to delete the brackets and what is between the brackets. Yes I copied the formula from another worksheet, and the brackets and in between refers back to that worksheet. Thankyou for your time ps is it possible to copy a formula from one sheet to another. Hi, Select your cells containing the formulas then go to Edit/Find, in the "find what" box type and leave the "replace with" box empty, hit "Repl...

smaller scale for a semi-log graph possible?
I need the x-axis scale on a semi-log graph to focus in on a smaller area other than 1, 10, 100, etc. When i plot my data, its practically a vertical line and would not have enough meaing to my clients so they would be able to read it. So, we currently manually draw the graph. My data only covers a max of 20 units, usually smaller (ex: 18-29 interval for x values). Kris - You can adopt Tushar Mehta's Flexible Log Axis Scale technique (http://tushar-mehta.com). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://Peltie...

Everything is Black
When I go into publisher everything but the background is black. All the text boxes and picture boxes are black. If I do a print preview it shows up normally. What can I do? I can't figure it out. Take a look at the Accessibility high contrast settings in the Control Panel. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "amyn" <amyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C71D11C1-5CC2-4DB4-8BE8-7145217530E7@microsoft.com... > When I go into publisher everything but the background is black. All the text > boxes and picture boxes are black. If I do a print previ...

Receiving Everything twice
You replied, "If you have an AV that is integrated into Outlook, disable the integration." What is an AV and how do I know if I have one? My original question was "Starting a few days ago, after working fine for months, I began receiving two of everything. I had just set up a new profile but only one is the default so I don't see how that would affect the receive function. Any ideas?" AV=your Anti Virus email Scanning. Disable your automatic email scanner . Your Antivirus resident scanner will still protect you. Do not enable after again unless you want to start ...

lost everything
a couple of days ago our engineer installed a Sonic Firewall. He made the Firewall the DHCP server, turned off the DHCP services on the server (Win2K server). Some machines are increditable slow at login but the worst problem is a few machines have lost everything in there email accounts. the email service is offsight thru a provider so everything is stored on the pc locally. this stuff couldn't have just disappeared! its gotta be there somewhere but I can't find it. the .pst file doesn't seem to have anything in it. HELP! where could it have gone?? oops forgot to m...

Lost everything
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop I am a novice. I shouldn't have given in to temptation (when I received the email from the Microsoft MAC Team) and agreed to a 60 day free trial of ENTOURAGE X as don't know where to go from here. <br><br>I thought I was getting a long awaited version of Entourage, but then saw, as it was downloading, it was going to take 24 hours! I finally managed to stop the downloading by trashing every sign of it - so now have NOTHING. <br><br>Have a lost my original ENTOURAGE forever, wit...

Creating smaller chunk
Hi, I create a chunk from the dictionary file. The size of chunk is 70MB. If I try to reduce the size of the chunk the tables dont get created. I would appreciate any help regarding this issue. Thanks & Regards, Sup Please can you give us the steps you are using to create a chunk? Unless you have an enormous 3rd party product a 70Mb chunk sounds too big. Here is a document which explains the steps you should be using: How to create a Chunk (cnk) file ================================ This tip shows you how to use Dexterity to create a Chunk (.cnk) file. A Chunk file is a self-in...

Learn Everything !!! Play something!!!
Learn Everything !!! Play something!!! www.freeonlinegames.c-o.in ...

everything else mailed to the domain?
Is there a way to have any message that does not have a recipient mailbox go to a default mailbox? thanks, --max I can see this is a dumb idea! "Max" wrote: > Is there a way to have any message that does not have a recipient mailbox go > to a default mailbox? > > thanks, > --max There is actually a way to do exactly what you want. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 Nue "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4202194-6627-4E29-8FC1-8A06085B78A0@microsoft.com... >I can see this is a dumb i...

how to delete everything??
How can I delete everything except site id, item number, vendor, account number? I want to delete all my current transaction, history transaction, all General Ledger, all financial statements. It's like I set up a new data for a new company. You might consider taking screenshots of your setup windows and exporting your master files then reinstall your company database, enter the setup information, and integrate your master files with Integration Manager. You can also go File>Maintenance>Clear Data and clear the data selectively. Make sure you run Checklinks and Reconcile af...

lost everything in my entourage calander

Why does everything on a pageprint except for what is in the text
Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new document and paste that page into the new document, everything appears on the page except what is in the text boxes (this is a newsletter). It is only affecting one page, all other text boxes appear & print. Is your text box underneath something, like a border? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ATA" <ATA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9751866F-DDEF-49C1-A92C-8CEAADA427ED@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new &g...

font appears smaller when printed
I am working on a newsletter for my organization. When I printed the first draft, the font (Garamond size 12) looked fine. When I printed the second draft (not having changed any font or printer settings), the font appears smaller and more spaced out. I can't figure out why it has doing this. I have checked and re-checked my font and printer settings, to no avail. Are you embedding the font? This is what a poster said when Garamond wouldn't behave: When I un-embedded the fonts...it worked! Oh what a relief it is...thanks a bunch. And then there is this The character spacing is ...

Printing everything in Publisher
My printer is only printing the imported object and not the text. I cannot seem to 'join' the 2 together before printing. Please can someone advise me on what I'm doing wrong? Regards Ali Usually it is the other way around, the text will print but not the objects. Is your printer driver current? How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

Lost everything?
After installing a new relase of VirusScan (Virus Scan Enterprise 7.1), I started getting a message when I started Outlook 2003 that the add-in ....\scanemal.dll could not be loaded. The problem may be repaired by going to the Detect & Repair item on the Help menu. I did, and click no the default settings - which did no go good. So the next time, I checked the box, "Discard my customized settings and restore default settings". After this was done, all my email and address book and tasks were gone. It was like a total fresh installation. Is there any way to restore t...

Select everything left
In Access 2000, what expression could I use in a query in order to select everything to the left of a special symbol (the forward slash: /) from a text field, please? Field: GetLEft: IIF(SomeField Like "?/*",LEFT(SomeField,Instr(1,SomeField,"/")-1),SomeField) -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "PeteyP" <PeteyP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C071F215-0E07-42BA-AEA2-924DF5F400FA@microsoft.com... > In Access 2000, what expression...

Can't make form smaller in Form View Access 2007
I have a form which I want to use on a main form when a cmd button is pressed. This itself works, but no matter how I try to make the 2nd form smaller in design view it still opens up in a full screen. When I select the form footer to drag it either up or down, it also moves the form up or down and not independantly, as it does on other forms in another database. I've also tried selecting/deselecting properties in design view, but nothing works. Help please. Thanks Access form's inherit, if you will, the size of the previous form that was opened. If the main form, ...

Increasing everything by 30%
I have a spreadsheet with a bunch of numbers in the table. I want to increase all the numbers across the board by 30%. Is there a shortcut to changing all of them simultaneously or do I have to manually enter each one in? Thanks in advance, Stephanie Myers Hi Enter 1.3 into free cell and copy the cell. Select the range with your data, and then PasteSpecial.Multiply - all numbers in selected ranged are multiplied with 1.3 Arvi Laanemets "Stephanie Myers" <Stephanie Myers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:758084D5-31A0-4E35-AE78-320DDE5EAAD1@microsoft.com... ...

everything is too big
IE 8, service pack 3, windows xp something has happened and now everything is enlarged and i can't make it go back to normal. http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w104/1971Blueeyes/?action=view&current=Image1.jpg If you look at the picture i've included a link for, you can see what i mean. Notice the first circle, the close out button and such are very very very small. notice the second circle and the log in box is way too far off screen, and the 3rd circle, see how far the scroll bar extends at the bottom, when normally there isn't a scroll bar there. ...

need smaller right/left header margins
Hi, I'm trying to decrease the size of my header & footer margins (closer to the edge of the page). I can use hard- spaces to increase the margin, but I'm having difficulty finding out how to do the reverse. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Jeanette Jeanette, If you are trying to set the print margins these can be entered in the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog. However, the minimum sizes for the top, bottom, left and right margins are determined by your printer setup. If you try to set a margin that is smaller than the currently selected printer can...