events in office 2000 do not go away

environment:
office 2000 on XP sp1 or 2000 sp3

when an event occurs you get the option of Dismiss or Snooze or X the wnidow.
regardless of method of dismissal of message the event will re-appear regularly.
usually hourly.

one of my users now has 20 of these appearing!

Help Please

Thanks muchly

Jeff Poretsky
IT Manager
The Studio Theatre

(please cc me in mail if possible  {it at studiotheatre dod org}
0
it9612 (3)

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

Exchange 2000 & Windows 2003
Is Exchange 2000 Enterprise supported on Windows 2003 Standard? Thanks. No, Exchange 2000 any version is not supported on Windows 2003 Server. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Zortex" <news@111222333444aaabbbccc.com> wrote in message news:%238551Z4yFHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is Exchange 2000 Enterprise supported on Windows 2003 Standard? > > Thanks. > ...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

Canadian English for Microsoft Office for the Mac
Have just started using Microsoft Office on an iMac. The proofing tools do not include Canadian English, a language included with the proofing tools for the PC version of Microsoft Office. Does anyone know if this language is available? No, it's not available. We don't get all of the features of the PC version: Mac Office has a narrower range of languages available. On 24/7/07 5:21 AM, in article 1185220270.256796.238690@n60g2000hse.googlegroups.com, "waynedavies@sympatico.ca" <waynedavies@sympatico.ca> wrote: > Have just started using Microsoft Office on an ...

Branch Office Mail is very slow
I am administrating a branch office in Mede least of a company in Based in US. We have a VPN 512 KByte Link and thorough that we are configuring Microsoft outlook with the Exchange server in USA. But this works very slow. Can I install Exchange server in the branch office that will be connected to main office in US Please advice how can I install the exchange and DC - DC: Decide if the new/remote Site will be in the existing AD Domain or whether you'll create a new Domain (DCs in the same Domain will have more data to replicate with each other). Either run DNS and replicate zones (d...

Office 2004 on Mac Document Issue.
hi Everyone, One of my friends is having a problem: Network Setup: He has a small Network at his home/office where 4 of the computers are on MAC platform & Office 2004 for MAC and 2 computers are on windows XP which are using Office 2003. Issue : When a person running on the MAC platform with Office 2004 sends an office document to one of the machines running on Office 2003; When this document is opened in Office 2003 application on this machine, the spell check feature disables itself. This is happening with all office documents like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook (spell check is n...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Can't open word or excel; office v x
I hope someone can help me. I have just got office v x and have loaded it onto my powerbook G4. I then removed the disk and was left with the office v application box open on screen. Next I double clicked on the word icon and was prompted to put in the product key numbers etc which I did. Once completed, word begins to open but as it's loading all the bits it gets to optimizing font menu performance and stops. after a while 'application unexpectedly quit' notice replaces the word start up panel. any idea how I can get past this. I have used the office disk to remove the office ...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

Access 2000 & 97
I have Access 200 installed & watn to run an old version of Access 97. When I load the program it tell me I do have license for Access 97. I have removed Access 2000 & it still gives me the same message. any ideas? thanks In article <03e801c3d0f1$81837e40$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "RedWineBob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> writes: > >I have Access 200 installed & watn to run an old version of >Access 97. When I load the program it tell me I do have >license for Access 97. I have removed Access 2000 & it >still gives me the same message. a...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

Uninstall Office 2004
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello - I am running Office for Mac 2008 - but I also have Office for Mac 2004 on my computer (although it isn't ever used anymore). Is it safe to use REMOVE OFFICE and remove Office 2004? On 4/29/09 1:54 AM, "akpud@officeformac.com" <akpud@officeformac.com> wrote: > Is it safe to use REMOVE OFFICE and remove Office 2004? Yes, just be sure to select the correct version to remove. -- Diane Thanks Diane. Just to be sure - can I upload a Screen Capture of what's sitting in the Trash befo...

Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1
Opening 2000 version 6.0 document in 2000 version 5.1 can this be done???? ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

How to... in Outlook 2000 . .. how to segregate outgoing messages?
In Outlook 2000 I have several e-mail accounts in different domains. So I have as well appropriate number of incoming e-mail folders. When I respond from a particular folder, Outlook properly addresses the sender - with a correct domain. But after the messages are sent, they all go to the "elements sent" folder. Is there any way to dispatch tem to the different "elements sent" folders, basing on the email account which was used to send them? I have not found any apropriate rukes to use in Outlook... I mean - a simple way. I can imagine two rather complicated: 1. To write...

Out of Office Assistant #27
We are using out of office assistant and it is working correctly when a message is sent from out intranet but when a message originates from the internet, there is not a message sent back to the sender. We are using Microsoft Exchange and Proxy Server. "Les" <les@columbusbrick.com> wrote in message news:0f1b01c3d9ed$1a637cb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > We are using out of office assistant and it is working > correctly when a message is sent from out intranet but > when a message originates from the internet, there is not > a message sent back to the sender. We are ...

Getting NDR for email addresses going to Queues
Hi, I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a email is received to the disabled user and sent to a queue (works fine), Exchange still sends back a NDR (non delivery reply) because the user account is disabled. Any ideas how to fix that? Regards Fredrik Melin Found it myself, took about 2 hours for it to replicate the access rights for the mailbox (on hour small 3 server network) after that it worked. "Fredrik Melin" <mel@no-spam.dacsa-remove-this.net> wrote in message news:u4DtZk3BFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have trouble with CRM 1.2, when a ema...

About Office 2007
Our office bought 10 suites of Office 2007, and we installed them in colleagues' PCs. While unfortunately we cannot now recognize that which PC installed which suite respectively... Do you have any suggestion on how to match the package with the product ID(I know where to find the product ID)? Belarc Advisor or magic jellybean http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Amy Ding" <Amy Ding@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

problem with incoming mail office outlook 2003
I'm having a problem receiving mail in my office outlook... I can send mail fine from it, but I can't receive any mail into it. My outlook express sends and receives fine with the same settings. What could cause this? tia, D Do you get any error messages when receiving? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "d" <dbig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns92043B48792D5dbighotmailcom@216.196.97.131... > I'm having a problem receiving mail in my office outlook... I can sen...

Posting events to the event viewer.
I've been using a particular method to post program events to the event viewer. It works, but there is an issue that is driving me crazy. Perhaps there is a better way or different way to accomplish what I am doing. 1) My events are listed in a file I call EventLog.mc. The events are in this file using a particular syntax. 2) Right after creating the file for the first time, or if I change the file, I run the event log compiler. by doing "mc.exe EventLog -d". This process creates a file called "EventLog.rc". 3) I directly edit my program's main .rc file. Nea...