Error with pst file over 2 gigs

Hi everyone,

a colleague of mine has a pst file over 2 gigs and Outlook won=B4t open
it. scanpst won=B4t do anything, either.

I heard there is a utility that repairs pst files over two gigs.

Can anyone point me for some information?

Thanks, from Spain

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm

"JuanAdventure" <juanmagana@gmail.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone,

a colleague of mine has a pst file over 2 gigs and Outlook won�t open
it. scanpst won�t do anything, either.

I heard there is a utility that repairs pst files over two gigs.

Can anyone point me for some information?

Thanks, from Spain

0
neo7948 (622)
3/2/2005 9:38:13 AM
That was quick.... thanks!!!

I promise I googled for it before I asked, but I didn=B4t find
anything...

Excel Progrom Error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Ask 2 MSFT Experts About v8.0 Security
Hello all, Welcome to the first Business Solutions Community discussion held directly in the Microsoft Great Plains newsgroup. During the week of September 20th, Microsoft Escalation Engineer Kelly Youells and Microsoft Senior Development Consultant David Musgrave will answer your version 8.0 security questions directly in this newsgroup thread. How is this different than any other week in the newsgroup? While product experts like Kelly and David may frequent the newsgroup during their workweek to answer as many questions as they can, they don't necessarily *solicit* questions o...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Default File Renaming
When I save my files as webpages Publisher automatically renames alllllll of my files to Img001 Img002 etc etc and I have to go through the HTML and change ALL the file names so that it pulls the right pictures... my site is huge, this is tedious and annoying... can anyone help??? It is not renaming your image files, it is making copies of them. If you are renaming those copies than your page won't load the images because the file names will be wrong. I recommend you visit my site and review the articles I have for the version you are using. If you require anything further please use ...

Re: Money 2004

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #2
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam ...

Technical error

Can't move items to PST file
Ever see a message when moving an email (with attachment) from your In Box to a subfolder in a Personal Folder (pst) that Outlook "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Thanks for any help you can provide! Greg PS. We don't have any mailbox limits set on the network. What is the overall size of the .PST file and how many items are in the folder you're trying to move the item to? Also, what version of Outlook are you using? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address ...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Registy keys for PST's in outlook 2003
does anyone know what registry keys or values are used by outlook 2003 to refrence existing pst's? We re trying to remove existing PST's from user's outlook profiles and I can't identify a key or value used only for pst's.. thanks Jim Mills ...