Error: The system cannot find the file specified

On a Citrix XPe server on Windows 2000, running Outlook 2000 we've just
started getting an error when trying to open an attachment.

"The system cannot find the file specified".

I've searched and searched MS, Citrix and these groups but haven't
found the answer. The fault occurs every single time I log on but I can
work around it each time by making any kind of connection to my profile
folder (C:\documents and settings\<username>). If I browse in Explorer
to that folder, open IE (which connects to Temporary Internet Files
somewhere under that folder), open My Documents, etc, etc and then open
Outlook, no problem.

The user has the correct permissions on his profile folder. The only
thing that has changed recently to my knowledge is that Acrobat Reader
was upgraded from v6 to v7.0.5 but I can't see how this would affect
things.

Any ideas?

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

can't find RIS services on a windows 2k3 enterprise sp2
Hello from Spain, i was studying RIS (Remote Installation Services) on a windows 2003 enterprise edition servicepack 2 when i realise i couldn't locate the item for installation on the add/remove program dialog box. I found a "windows deployment services" item but nothing about RIS, altough i could find all the documentation in the Help and Support Center. What am i doing wrong? What is happening? RIS was replaced by WDS in Win 2003 SP2. WDS can work in legacy (RIS) mode. If you'd like to study RIS because you've got some old literature, then inst...

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Default File Renaming
When I save my files as webpages Publisher automatically renames alllllll of my files to Img001 Img002 etc etc and I have to go through the HTML and change ALL the file names so that it pulls the right pictures... my site is huge, this is tedious and annoying... can anyone help??? It is not renaming your image files, it is making copies of them. If you are renaming those copies than your page won't load the images because the file names will be wrong. I recommend you visit my site and review the articles I have for the version you are using. If you require anything further please use ...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

Technical error

Can't move items to PST file
Ever see a message when moving an email (with attachment) from your In Box to a subfolder in a Personal Folder (pst) that Outlook "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Thanks for any help you can provide! Greg PS. We don't have any mailbox limits set on the network. What is the overall size of the .PST file and how many items are in the folder you're trying to move the item to? Also, what version of Outlook are you using? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address ...

CObject Private method access error

dongle for Retail Management System ver 1.3
we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machine. if we want to contuinue using ver 1.3, Will you please tell me are dongles still available and till when we can buy them. An early reply will be appriciated With Thanks Ajmal Althomad Co Riyadh Saudi Arabia HI Mohd, Yes you can use it as RMS is bascially for Middle East and it works fine with dongle or USB license key "MOH. OWN" wrote: > we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. > > In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machi...

Error in closing Outlook

Publisher says there has been a significant change to my system
I recently moved from one state to another. When I accessed MS Word for the 1st time after that, it gave me a message that it had detected significant changes to my system. I was able to insert my Office CD & it fixed the problem. Now I'm getting the same message when I try to access my resume on MS Publisher. The trouble I have is that somehow Publisher isn't on my Office CD. Is there a way to get Publisher, it says it's Publisher 2002, to work correctly? I need to make some changes to my resume so that I can apply for some jobs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P...

Typing message error