Error: "The file C:/.....archive3.pst cannot be found"

I get this error message on my screen sometimes when I am
moving an appointment to another day or editing what I
have typed for an appointment (it comes up only
occassionally and I don't know exactly what causes it):

"The file C:\My Documents\archive3.pst could not be
found."

Then the 'Create/Open Personal Files Folder' windows
explorer screen comes up presumably so that I can locate
and selct this missing file.

Although this error message doesn't actually effect
anything (I just cancel out of the windows explorer
screen and am still able to do whatever I am doing such
as just moving an appointment), I have a lot of important
information stored on it and am worried about why this
error is coming up.

I looked under the "View" tab and then "Folders" to try
to find this missing file - I saw 2 folders listed
as "Archive Folder."

Clicking on the first "Archive Folder" results in this
error:  "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook
could not access the specified folder location. The file
C:\My Documents\archive3.pst could not be found."

Clicking on the second "Archive Folder" results in this
error:  "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook
could not access the specified folder location."

PLUS - don't know if its related but when synching my
palm and outlook using Hotsynch/Intellysynch software
that came with my Sony CLIE PEG-SL10, it will sometimes
say there are like 100 changes or so and they will be for
changing like stuff from last year from my Sony CLIE to
Outlook that I did not change (i.e. I did not make 100
changes to old scheduled items).

Usually, its an old item that for some reason is gone
from my Outlook Calendar and so gets added from my Sony
CLIE.  Note that I have set the options to transfer all
scheduled items (instead of just future pending items).

Note that I am using Windows XP at home, Windows 98 at
work, and MS Office/Outlook 2002 XP at home and work

Thanks for any info. to help me out,
Sameer