error: "Starting Word as You E-mail Editor"

Any help is appreciated - thanks for reading this.  All
the messages I read under Microsoft Troubleshooting seem
to reference deleting Word Viewer 97, but it doesn't seem
to be loaded on my programs.

Also, I have gone under Tools, Options, Mail Settings and
the box "choose Word as your editor" is checked.

Unfortunately, I cannot create any new messages, or even
respond to those sent to me.  I am about to pay for
support but was hoping someone out there may have seen
this problem before.

Thanks, again!
0
anonymous (74722)

Did you look at this?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;166050

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Nicole" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any help is appreciated - thanks for reading this.  All
> the messages I read under Microsoft Troubleshooting seem
> to reference deleting Word Viewer 97, but it doesn't seem
> to be loaded on my programs.
>
> Also, I have gone under Tools, Options, Mail Settings and
> the box "choose Word as your editor" is checked.
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot create any new messages, or even
> respond to those sent to me.  I am about to pay for
> support but was hoping someone out there may have seen
> this problem before.
>
> Thanks, again!

0
russval (3097)

error: "Starting Word as You E-mail Editor"
Any help is appreciated - thanks for reading this. All the messages I read under Microsoft Troubleshooting seem to reference deleting Word Viewer 97, but it doesn't seem to be loaded on my programs. Also, I have gone under Tools, Options, Mail Settings and the box "choose Word as your editor" is checked. Unfortunately, I cannot create any new messages, or even respond to those sent to me. I am about to pay for support but was hoping someone out there may have seen this problem before. Thanks, again! Did you look at this? http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...