Error on the script of this page

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

Hello,
Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
Error on the script of this page

line 298

car 1

error: non registered class

code 0   =20

I close it, and then every thing works OK
Thank you for your help if possible
Louis MOUSSY
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Every time I open personal folders, I =
get a message=20
saying:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Error on the script of this =
page</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>line 298</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>car 1</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I close it, and then every thing works=20
OK</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you for your help if =
possible</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Louis =
MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders

For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"

If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.

Peter

--
Peter Marchert
[EDV-Service Marchert]

Louis MOUSSY schrieb:

> Hello,
> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
> Error on the script of this page
>
> line 298
>
> car 1
>
> error: non registered class
>
> code 0

> I close it, and then every thing works OK
> Thank you for your help if possible
> Louis MOUSSY
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Every time I open personal folders, I get a message
> saying:</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Error on the script of this page</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>line 298</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>car 1</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I close it, and then every thing works
> OK</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for your help if possible</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Louis MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

0
mpnews1 (26)
10/31/2006 8:15:59 PM
Hello,
I tried what you said. I opened
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders.
In that I found four lines:
- non defined value (default line)
- inbox
- drafts
-outbox
I did not found a "personal folder".
I dont know what to do. Please help me
Louis

"Peter Marchert" <mpnews1@arcor.de> a �crit dans le message de news:
1162325757.305902.290600@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders
>
> For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"
>
> If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
> again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Marchert
> [EDV-Service Marchert]
> Homepage: http://www.marchert.de
> Excel- und Outlookprogrammierung
>
> Louis MOUSSY schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
>> Error on the script of this page
>>
>> line 298
>>
>> car 1
>>
>> error: non registered class
>>
>> code 0

>> I close it, and then every thing works OK
>> Thank you for your help if possible
>> Louis MOUSSY
>> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240
>>
>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>> <HTML><HEAD>
>> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
>> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR>
>> <STYLE></STYLE>
>> </HEAD>
>> <BODY>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Every time I open personal folders, I get a
>> message
>> saying:</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Error on the script of this page</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>line 298</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>car 1</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I close it, and then every thing works
>> OK</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for your help if
>> possible</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Louis
>> MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>>
>> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

Hmm, that looks fine - it should work. Perhaps it is another error.
Difficult to say, what it is. The solution of your message I figured
out on a customer pc via remote control. It tooked aproximatly 2 hours.

If it is okay for you I will try this on your computer too. Please
contact me for more instructions.

In other case try to uninstall IE7 (if installed) and look if the error
goes away.

Peter

Louis MOUSSY schrieb:

> Hello,
> I tried what you said. I opened
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders.
> In that I found four lines:
> - non defined value (default line)
> - inbox
> - drafts
> -outbox
> I did not found a "personal folder".
> I dont know what to do. Please help me
> Louis
>

> "Peter Marchert" <mpnews1@arcor.de> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 1162325757.305902.290600@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> > Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
> > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders
> >
> > For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"
> >
> > If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
> > again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > --
> > Peter Marchert
> > [EDV-Service Marchert]
> > Homepage: http://www.marchert.de
> > Excel- und Outlookprogrammierung
> >
> > Louis MOUSSY schrieb:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
> >> Error on the script of this page
> >>
> >> line 298
> >>
> >> car 1
> >>
> >> error: non registered class
> >>
> >> code 0

> >> I close it, and then every thing works OK
> >> Thank you for your help if possible
> >> Louis MOUSSY

0
mpnews1 (26)
11/1/2006 7:35:04 PM
I've seen reports that this article works for the line 298 error:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320763/en-us
You receive an "A runtime error has occurred" message when you open the
Outlook Today page

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4

"Louis MOUSSY" <moussy.louis@numericable.fr> wrote in message
Hello,
Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
Error on the script of this page
line 298
car 1
error: non registered class
code 0
I close it, and then every thing works OK
Thank you for your help if possible
Louis MOUSSY

0
hhh6225 (363)

Removing A Vertical Page Break That Won't Go!
Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I a trying to print something that can fit onto one page vertically, bu there is a vertical page break which will not remove itself no matte how I try to do it. I've already done the obvious by using the Offic Assistant and following the instructions, which are to click in th right of the cell column with the page break there, go to "insert" an click on "remove page break", but it won't remove! When I click o print preview, there is LOTS of space for that column to fit, I'v adjusted my margins t...

No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource
Hi, I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to SP2 page and not to the basic version page. Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download page? Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Vaidy ...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Modify/customize login and logout page
Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout page? Yes. This may help: Customizing the Outlook Web Access Logon Page http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996007.aspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Brent Anderson" <BAnder9447@aol.com> wrote in message news:%23SkU1W1ZHHA.5044@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout > page? > ...

error 0x800CCC0F

4.4.7 error

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

How to automatically allow JavaScript but NOT (other) ActiveX execution on web pages?
When I visit web pages with embedded JavaScript then currently always a yellow bar at the top of the browser window appears telling me something about ActiveX and security risks. Ok, I can click manually on a submenu and allow the execution. But this is somehow annoying on the long run. How EXACTLY can I always automatically allow JavaScript scripts BUT NO OTHER ActiveX component execution? Is this possible at all or are the permissions undividable linked together? Brian ...

CObject Private method access error

How do I reuse label sheets when I don't use the whole page?
I need a way to print only 2-3 labels at a time, but not waste the whole sheet of labels. Any ideas? I have tried every option in Access that I can find. Ralph, Yes it can easily be done. If you google you will find lots of examples showing you how this can be done. Below is one link http://books.google.ca/books?id=IDxCIGNjNTYC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=ms+access+vba+skip+label&source=bl&ots=phQIJ4ahfz&sig=l66-wBJVYdq4NZP4i806iB4iTdg&hl=en&ei=4HXYSoqXBJSk8Aaas4m3BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&...

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...