Error on Page Internet Explorer 6

I am getting messages which say error on page which are in a yellow triangle
Some internet sites which you normally click on dont respond at times. Muc
of the functions of web sites work. javascript is mentioned but the fault is not given
I am running Win 2000 Pro and I have loaded SP1 and sun java latest version from web site
I have played about with the java controls in Explorer- tools- internet options without sucess
I have a net gear hardware firewall. I think as I computer user I'm really stuck and having jus
spoken to our pc guy he's got the same problems too
Can anyone help me- very frustrated
Thank you in anticipation of any help I may get
Mike
0
anonymous (74717)

And this is Outlook related in what way?

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net
"Mike O'Connor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting messages which say error on page which are in a yellow
>triangle.
> Some internet sites which you normally click on dont respond at times.
> Much
> of the functions of web sites work. javascript is mentioned but the fault
> is not given.
> I am running Win 2000 Pro and I have loaded SP1 and sun java latest
> version from web site.
> I have played about with the java controls in Explorer- tools- internet
> options without sucess.
> I have a net gear hardware firewall. I think as I computer user I'm really
> stuck and having just
> spoken to our pc guy he's got the same problems too.
> Can anyone help me- very frustrated.
> Thank you in anticipation of any help I may get.
> Mike

0
Roady

Excel Progrom Error

No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource
Hi, I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to SP2 page and not to the basic version page. Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download page? Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Vaidy ...

Removing A Vertical Page Break That Won't Go!
Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I a trying to print something that can fit onto one page vertically, bu there is a vertical page break which will not remove itself no matte how I try to do it. I've already done the obvious by using the Offic Assistant and following the instructions, which are to click in th right of the cell column with the page break there, go to "insert" an click on "remove page break", but it won't remove! When I click o print preview, there is LOTS of space for that column to fit, I'v adjusted my margins t...

Frequent disconnection of Internet Connection.
Frequent disconnection of Internet Connection. I have a desk top PC and use Win XP as operating system. The problem I am facing since a few days is that of internet frequent disconnection. My ISP is Reliance Broadnet and the connection is a high speed wired one. Of late the connection works for 5 to 8 mins and then hangs for 1 or 2 mins. before restarting. The Tech guy from Reliance says that there is no problem from their side even though the ping report clearly shows the intermittent starts and stops. The Reliance Tech guy is going to bring his Lap Top tomorrow and test this...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

FRX 6.7 Does not recognize user signon or password.
I am setting up FRX 6.7 on a test pc with Windows XP, and Microsoft Office 2003, I tried to signon to The General Fund as the administrator, but it does not recognize the password. It does not recognize passwords from any users. Therefore no one can sign on I believe this was fixed in a service pack.... If you already have FRx installed elsewhere, you should match the service pack that you have there. If you do not, the latest service pack is SP 9. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "janieb" <janieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Modify/customize login and logout page
Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout page? Yes. This may help: Customizing the Outlook Web Access Logon Page http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996007.aspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Brent Anderson" <BAnder9447@aol.com> wrote in message news:%23SkU1W1ZHHA.5044@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout > page? > ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

How to automatically allow JavaScript but NOT (other) ActiveX execution on web pages?
When I visit web pages with embedded JavaScript then currently always a yellow bar at the top of the browser window appears telling me something about ActiveX and security risks. Ok, I can click manually on a submenu and allow the execution. But this is somehow annoying on the long run. How EXACTLY can I always automatically allow JavaScript scripts BUT NO OTHER ActiveX component execution? Is this possible at all or are the permissions undividable linked together? Brian ...

How do I reuse label sheets when I don't use the whole page?
I need a way to print only 2-3 labels at a time, but not waste the whole sheet of labels. Any ideas? I have tried every option in Access that I can find. Ralph, Yes it can easily be done. If you google you will find lots of examples showing you how this can be done. Below is one link http://books.google.ca/books?id=IDxCIGNjNTYC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=ms+access+vba+skip+label&source=bl&ots=phQIJ4ahfz&sig=l66-wBJVYdq4NZP4i806iB4iTdg&hl=en&ei=4HXYSoqXBJSk8Aaas4m3BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&...

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...