error messge #2

I am unable to use my address book in outlook. I get an
error message of cannot find LDAP Directory Server (81).
Can anyone help me with this?

You receive a "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81)" error message when
you open the Address Book in Outlook
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836205&Product=off2003

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mickey asked:

| I am unable to use my address book in outlook. I get an
| error message of cannot find LDAP Directory Server (81).
| Can anyone help me with this?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

pivottable refresh #2
I want to proctect a portion of a worksheet that also contains a PivotTable. Is there a setting that will allow the sheet to be protected and still let the pivot table be refreshed? ...

Replication and the 2 SQL Jobs "REPL-Snapshot"
Replication and the 2 SQL Jobs "REPL-Snapshot". We have disabled the jobs for 6 months. >From research my understanding is that these jobs just need to be run once to create the files in the mscrm/unc....folders. Once those files are created this job may be turned off. If any schema changes are made these would then need to be run again so that changes get reflected on the clients MSDE. I am after confirmation that the above is indeed correct The Sync is also very slow . Any advises ...

Excel Progrom Error

Ask 2 MSFT Experts About v8.0 Security
Hello all, Welcome to the first Business Solutions Community discussion held directly in the Microsoft Great Plains newsgroup. During the week of September 20th, Microsoft Escalation Engineer Kelly Youells and Microsoft Senior Development Consultant David Musgrave will answer your version 8.0 security questions directly in this newsgroup thread. How is this different than any other week in the newsgroup? While product experts like Kelly and David may frequent the newsgroup during their workweek to answer as many questions as they can, they don't necessarily *solicit* questions o...

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

owner drawn Clistctrl #2
can any one tell me how to insert item using draw item() function and a local structure (which contains the data to be inserted)in Clistctrl ?? thanks in advance, ramz ...

error, chkdsk

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #2
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam ...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Merge 2 Outlook
Outlook 2003 I am trying to copy appointments from a "sub calendar" to the main calendar in the Personal Folders. For some reason the only way I seem to be able to do this at all is to put the source calendar in the events view giving me a list then I can highlight and copy and paste them all to the main calendar, for some reason I am only getting the all day events and none of the timed appointments. surely there must be an easier way. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance... Bob Try a category view instead - this gives you all your calendar items, = not just events....

Typing message error