Error message when sending an update to a meeting

When doing an update to a meeting request, I am
getting "unable to send to one or more delegates."  I am a
delegate for another's calendar doing the update.  All the
delegates for the attendees are valid on the server
(listed in GAL).  I searched the KB for any information on
this error and I came up empty.  Does anyone have any
ideas what the cause might be?

Thank you.
0
bernsmic (1)

error 424 Object required
when I run this code in Access vba97 there is no error; However when i run the exact same cose in ACCESS2000 I get the run-time error of object Required (424); does any one have an Idea as to what is wrong? Private Sub Form_Current() Dim recClone As Recordset Dim intNewRecord As Integer Set recClone = Me.RecordsetClone intNewRecord = IsNull(Me.PersonID) If intNewRecord Then cmdFirst.Enabled = True cmdNext.Enabled = False cmdPrev.Enabled = True cmdLast.Enabled = True cmdNew.Enabled = False Exit Sub End If cmdNew.Enabled = True '...

Error Logs
Hi: We are currently on GP10, using Citrix. We have encountered issues, in GP10, and Frx. What are the error logs named. Would the logs be located on the Citrix, or Application server. ------=_NextPart_0001_460D45B9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. Where are you getting errors? You may find some information in the Application event viewer log. If not there, you can run a DexSQL log for GP that will provide more details on what GP is doing in SQL. You can find steps for doing this in KB article 850996. Regards, Je...

Errors exist in the page of http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
So i can't save my options. When i open the IE browse, it will always pop up this page. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you inst...

Can't delete infected (unopened) inbox message
I get dozens of mydoom type messages per day that I simply delete (and then remove from the deleted items folder). I now find that there are a few such messages that I cannot delete..when I put the curser on them, Outlook just freezes up. Any ideas how to get rid of these Disable the Preview Pane and try again. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbo...

IMF updates #3
Quick question. I have SP2 installed and IMF enabled etc. What i want to know is does the IMF updates (that i get supplied to me over WSUS) require you to restart the server? -- Regards, Matt "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:966E567A-1510-4E5B-A16E-EFA40714FD8F@microsoft.com... > Quick question. I have SP2 installed and IMF enabled etc. What i want to know > is does the IMF updates (that i get supplied to me over WSUS) require you to > restart the server? > -- > Regards, > > Matt No. Lee. -- __________________________...

won't stop updating
I have an account at a brokerage. I set up Money Deluxe 2006 to automatically download updates. After several months of screwups right and left, I finally got sick of it and took this broker off the update list. But Money won't stop! The updates keep coming in, and with as bad information as ever. How can I fix this? Go into the account list by clicking the banking tab on the left hand side choose "Manage Online Services" click on the name of the broker once and choose "Stop Using Online Services" if you do not have this option you should be looking into co...

Some updates could not be installed ---to: PA Bear [MS MVP]
Automatic Updates Size: 55.7 MB This service pack upgrades all Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition instances and components to Service Pack 3 (SP3). If you need additional installation options, you should download this service pack at the Microsoft Download Center. For more information, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 955706. More information for this update can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955706 the following updates were not installed Ok PA Bear I running Windows platform: WinXP platform: 2 version:5.1.A28 Service Pack 3 #165,17939 with Micros...

sent messages #2
all of my sent messages have disappeared Check View | Current View and make sure it's set to "Sent To" or any other unfilitered view. "Unread Messages" will hide anything marked as read. Also make sure you're not sorting the message list by the Icon column. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0b2e01c3b2a6$9f2ae690$a501280a@phx.gbl, Bill wrote: > all of my sent messages have disappeared ...

DST GrantMailboxPermission.vbs Error "Failed to get DACL"
Hi, I'm to the point where I need to run the GrantMailboxPermission.vbs script. I am testing it out just using my account, so in the text file, there is only my account information. The script runs, generates the log and err files, and the log file only contains: DOMAIN\Administrator (my domain name - substituted DOMAIN for forum post). Here is what the err file says: Failed to get DACL of LDAP://CN=lastname\, firstname,OU=dept,OU=userou,OU=userou,DC=domain,DC=domain Error: Object required I did try running the script using a test account that is in a different O...

FRx upgrade from 6.0 to 6.7 error
All, I am at a loss. We have upgrades GP from 6.0 to 8.0 successfully, then we ran the existing FRx 6.0 version fine on the GP 8.0. But I would like to upgrade to Frx 6.7 and am getting a banner error which is fatal and the install stops. I have met all 3 criteria spelled out in the FRx 6.7 documentation and am at a loss. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks -- For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack Ruyard Kipling What is the exact error message that you are getting? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "ncst8pak" <ncst8pak@discussion...

Host unknown (Error 279)
Some of the people in my office have been getting messages returned with the error "Host unknown (Error 279)". I am fairly confident that this just means the recipient account does not exist or could not be found. Problem is they have been receiving A LOT of them and it seems unusual that there would be that many faulty addresses. Anyone out there have any additional information on this error? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. Additional information on this error would probably require the FULL AND COMPLETE ERROR MESSAGE! "J.S. Harris" <sharris@a...

EMS Import Error
After making 7000+ enties to my items db, I tried to import them into RMS and getting the following error: "Non-nullable column cannot be updated to Null" Suggestions? Almost all of the columns in the Item table are non-nullable. If you don't have a value to enter, use '' (an empty string) for text values or 0 (zero) for numeric. Most of the date values are nullable, but if not you can either use getdate() or 'yyyy-mm-dd' to set a value. what is 'my items database'? Access? Excel? How are you performing your import? -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber C...

Flagging messages for followup
When I send a message, I am offered the option (on the Toolbar) of flagging it for follow up. Yet, when I do this, the message does not automatically appear in the folder "For Follow Up". WHY NOT? Instead, I have to go to the stored message (e.g. in Sent Items) and check the flag icon in the icon column. Many thanks for any help on this. Outlook 2003? Did you check whether the For Follow Up folder includes your Sent Items folder? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ht...

about message size limit on 5.5
i don't want to limit the message size. However, i need that the exchange server send a email to my mailbox when a outgoing message is larger than 100k btw. ,i am the administrator of that system. There is no way to automate this natively. guangtoutou wrote: > i don't want to limit the message size. However, i need that the exchange server send a email to my mailbox when a outgoing message is larger than 100k. > btw. ,i am the administrator of that system. You will need to look at something like Crystal Reports or Sawmill (only ones I've actually used) and enable message...

update trigger
I created an update trigger for RM00101 (Customer) to catch the credit limit change. It works fine to show the old limit and new limit. I also want to know who makes the change. Can anyone show me the code for my trigger to get user info? Thanks for your asttention and help. Samuel select loginame from master..sysprocesses where spid = @@spid Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "stien" wrote: > I created an update trigger for RM00101 (Customer) to catch the credit limit > change. It works...

update problem
I installed the update for office X as directed. Now, when I try and open a file in any Office application, I get an error meeage. I now have to manually open the application before opening a file otherwise the file will not open. What's the deal? You have broken the "association" between the file type and the application that opens it. See "Changing the application that opens a document" in the Mac Help for more information. Cheers On 18/12/06 2:46 PM, in article 1166413614.137431.270870@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "Lonnie" <Lonnie@haymes-schwartz.c...

turning off timesheets updating projects
We are using the time sheet functionality in PS2007. After using it for a year, we've decided we are imature and want to have resources enter timesheets and the resource manager review/approve timesheet but turn off the function of it updating tasks. I know we can just tell our resources to not import their timesheet hours to My Tasks, is there a way we can turn this piece off? I fear if they may continue importing if I don't turn off the function. In the end we want to assign tasks from the project, collect/approve timesheets but do not want apply timesheet data to the ...

referencing cells in another spreadsheet
Hi I'm currently referencing cells in another spreadsheet - lets say spreadsheet B in another spreadsheet - lets say spreadsheet A. Spreadsheet A has the links to spreadsheet B. My problem is that if rows get inserted into spreadsheet B, and I open Spreadsheet A and accept the update links option, my references are all messed up. Is there any way for the references to follow the data? I know this works if one is dealing with 2 sheets within the same spreadsheet - so why not with 2 work books? Any help would be appreciated thanks The term "spreadsheets" can be misunderstood....

Sending An Email
Can someone please tell me why this won't work? I have a spreadsheet that feeds from an Access database. It refreshes every minute. When certain conditions are met, cell G12 changes from "NO" to "YES". I don't understand why the following code won't work. The cell CHANGES from NO to YES, but it doesn't trigger the email to be sent. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Range("G12").Value = "YES" Then ActiveWorkbook.Send Recipients = "gretafree42@hotmail.com" Subject = "NOC AGING" & Form...

Critical error while attempting to communicate with the APS
I have some problems with loading Crystal reports to CRM. I developed a report in Crystal 8.5 based on a view I created in the CRM database. Then I read through the newsgroup about how to lead reports to CRM and found out that we need to obtain Crystal version is 9.2.2. We did! I converted the report to the newer version and then I did a "Save as" from Crystal, Seleced "Enterprise", sucessfully logged into APS, selected the folder I wanted to save the report to and then the system returned this error: "Critical error while attempting to communicate with the APS...

Message Count under Inbox
Dear All, Would there be any ways that we can issue a command line call to our Exchange 2003 Server and find out the number of messages currently stored under the Inbox? If there is, could you let me know how please? Any help will muchly be appreciated. Thanks and Regards Andy ...

DAODB.H file errors
#include <AFXWIN.H> #include <stdio.h> #include <_dbdao.h> #include <afxole.h> void main() { } I get the errors c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(77) : error C2079: 'CdbBSTR' uses undefined class 'DLLEXPORT' c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(77) : error C2239: unexpected token '{' following declaration of 'CdbBSTR' c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(93) : error C2504: 'COleVariant' : base class undefined c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(95) : error C2146: syntax error : m...

Does message recall work when recipient logs onto Microsoft
If I want to recall an e-mail message and the recipient is in a different time zone and not logged on when I inititate the recall, does the recall remain in effect and still remove the message once the recipient opens his Microsoft Outlook application? lucy wrote: > If I want to recall an e-mail message and the recipient is in a different > time zone and not logged on when I inititate the recall, does the recall > remain in effect and still remove the message once the recipient opens his > Microsoft Outlook application? Recall rarely works across different e-mai...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

sndPlaySound Link error
Hi, I wrote an application in VC++ 7.0 which uses sndPlaySound method .But when i am building to make a setup in Release then i am getting link error DCS error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__sndPlaySoundA@8 referenced in function "protected: virtual void __thiscall CAlarmDlg::OnOK(void)" (?OnOK@CAlarmDlg@@MAEXXZ) can any one help me out on this.I could able to build if it is in Debug Mode. Reny >I wrote an application in VC++ 7.0 which uses sndPlaySound method .But when >i am building to make a setup in Release then i am getting link error > >DCS...