Error Message about "sync server"

I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the
message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up the
box with

"Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server.
Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented."

What does it mean by "sync server"?
bj

0
bjones441 (10)

Maybe this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/syncerror.htm

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
OutlookForums http://www.outlookforums.com

On 8/18/2011 4:00 PM, bj wrote:
> I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the
> message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up
> the
> box with
>
> "Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server.
> Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented."
>
> What does it mean by "sync server"?
> bj
0
outlookmvp (5838)

ActiveSync Server gives HTTP_500 error, but not for all
I have a problem with ActiveSync Server (Exchange 2003). User1 cannot sync with server, erro is HTTP_500 Copy of this User1 with same SMTP addresses sync winthout problems. Exchange Policy is corrispondent to SMTP Address of this users. ...

Error Message about "sync server"
I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up the box with "Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server. Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented." What does it mean by "sync server"? bj Maybe this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/syncerror.htm Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ OutlookForums http://www.outlookfor...