error in import outlook 2003 #3

Dear Sir or Madam

Please be inform i could not import my *.pst file in my outlook 2003.
however, i tired your way but it was not useful for me.
and i recived below massage again:
the file G:\Backup\Outlook.pst is not a personal floders file.
I would appricated if you could help me in this matter.
I look forward to hearing from ou
best regards.
Sam

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

Outlook taskpad question
Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom right corner, how can I get taskpad to only list active tasks, NO completed tasks? Try using the "Active tasks for selected days" view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:028701c3c5b8$84179c20$a601280a@phx.gbl, mike wrote: > Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar > screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom righ...

Outlook 07 closes out
Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has received an error. No other reason just that and closes. Running XP, even tried doing a different logon and it does the same thing. I do not want to reformat my pc uless I really need to. Have even unstalled and reinstalled. Same thing Are there any relevent entries in Event Viewer? "Ken" <kbishop53@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:uTcAVBARIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has > received an error. No other reason just that and closes. R...

Changing a result ending in 32ths to 16ths i.e. 5 5/32 to 5 3/16
I have a cell where a number (variable) i.e. 10 5/16 which in another cell I have to divide it in half. The problem is that the number will end with a 32 fraction like 5 5/32. I need that or any other result to end in 16 i.e. 5 3/16. I work in a carton corrugator and we don't use 32ths in measures. We use 16ths and up. Please help! In recent versions of Excel: Format>Cells>Fraction>as sixteenths In older versions: Format>Cells>Custom># ?/16 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "WGL" <WGL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

outlook express shows header info in html mail
Hi i've sent an email thoruh a form in a php page; in some outlook express client the mail is shown with some header info and with html tag as they were plain text. I receive the email just as it should be, while my collegue (which is beside me in the same office) and my client don't. I already unchecked the 'Read message in plain text' checkbox. Has anyone any idea about it? NB: i used the phpmailer class in php. Thanks Vitto I presume that you are talking about something like Yahoo Groups where you send a message to the group and it is then sent to as...

Exporting and Importing Address Book
Hello, ] My name is Straus Davis. I recently purchased a new computer. I am trying to import my old address book into my new computer in Outlook Express. My old computer used Outlook Express as well. I created a CD, from from the Address Book data from my old computer. I exported the Address Book data from my old computer on a CD. Then I tried to import that data into my new computer. Each time I get an error message, "Windows has encountered an error, and then the program is aborted. What is going on? Can you help me. Thanks Straus Not here. This newsgroup is for support of O...

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

Hidden Outlook reminders
My wife has Outlook 2003 under Windows XP. When she had Outlook 2000 (or 2002, I'm not sure), each reminder arrived in its own pop-up window, but in Outlook 2003, they appear only in the taskbar (and therefore tend not to get noticed) and several reminders are grouped together. I've read all the recent threads on this topic, and share the frustration of those who just cannot understand why MS would remove the option to have pop-up reminders. In several threads, jmaxon wrote: "This is annoying me as well. It appears to be an issue with Windows 7 (Win7), not Outl...

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

Change organisation name in Exchange 2003
Hi, We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation name. We can not use XMERGE as we need to keep the rights on the folders. So we need the new 2003 to join the 5.5 organisation: we can not create a new organisation and migrate the mailboxes. Is there a way, once the migration is over, to change the organisation name in Exchange 2003 ? Thks, Alex On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:11:35 +0100, "Alex" <alex@alex.alex> wrote: >Hi, > >We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation >name. We can not use XMERGE as we n...

error, chkdsk

How do I change double spacing to single in Outlook 2002?
When entering data in my contacts in Outlook 2002, all of a sudden the line spacing changes from single spacing to double. How do I fix that? ...

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

error 0x800CCC0F

Outlook 2003 Personal Folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders in my folders list. But, they both point to the same place and have the same data when I click on them. How do I remove the duplicate? Jeff -- Jeff Grossman (jeff@stikman.com) R click the one that is not your default, then select Close from the context menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:im1jsvsn93v4to7kjlkctmqhjc25om151b@news.stikman.com... > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders > in my folders list...

4.4.7 error

Outlook /pda sync fails when View changed
I accidently(!) removed the Subject field form my main OUtlook view. Since then, syncing with my ipaq pda fials (even after I have added the Subject field back to the view as was). Any ideas if this is a known problem, or what the fix may be? Thanks ...

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error