Error - "Can't create this item"

Outlook 2002(XP) - After receiving an email with an email
address in the body of the email, we click on the email
address and it opens up a box that says, "Can't create
this item".

If we click on a website address in the body of the email,
it works.  It just does not want to create a new outgoing
email.  I have repaired/reloaded outlook a few times with
out any success.

I have removed "HOTBAR" & some other adware crap using
Lavasoft's Adaware.  Repaired/Reloaded Outlook after
removing "HOTBAR".

I could not find any default email formats in the
registry.  Any suggestions?  I hate to have to go to the
extreme, but is there a Microsoft Outlook or Office 2002
Pro Eraser?  Then I can reload it.
0
dbs3897 (1)