Error 553 using Outlook 2007 and Vista

Hello. I'm getting the following error using Outlook 2007 and Vista:
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 -
chkuser)

When I test the account settings, it's fine. I can recieve just fine, and
the only outgoing messages without this error are for recepients with my same
domain.

I've turned off my antivirus and windows firewall. Still this doesn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
MesGirl (1)

550 errors usually mean you're not authenticating properly, or you're
attempting to use an SMTP server other than the one your ISP provides.  Most
ISPs won't allow this as an anti-Spam measure.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011128331033.aspx
Troubleshoot 550, 553, and relay-prohibited errors
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290842/en-us
You receive a SMTP relay blocks error message when you send e-mail messages
in Outlook

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4

"MesGirl" <MesGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I'm getting the following error using Outlook 2007 and Vista:
> 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 -
> chkuser)
>
> When I test the account settings, it's fine. I can recieve just fine, and
> the only outgoing messages without this error are for recepients with my
same
> domain.
>
> I've turned off my antivirus and windows firewall. Still this doesn't
work.

hhh6225 (363)

Outlook taskpad question
Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom right corner, how can I get taskpad to only list active tasks, NO completed tasks? Try using the "Active tasks for selected days" view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:028701c3c5b8$84179c20$a601280a@phx.gbl, mike wrote: > Does anyone know how to do the following: In the Calendar > screen, when the taskpad is on the bottom righ...

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

Outlook 07 closes out
Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has received an error. No other reason just that and closes. Running XP, even tried doing a different logon and it does the same thing. I do not want to reformat my pc uless I really need to. Have even unstalled and reinstalled. Same thing Are there any relevent entries in Event Viewer? "Ken" <kbishop53@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:uTcAVBARIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Open up Outlook 2007 to check email. Receive a message. Outlook has > received an error. No other reason just that and closes. R...

Sharebuilder account import error

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

Outlook 2007 search issues
I have a customer with Windows Vista SP1/Office 2007 and the automatic search function does not work. You can still type into the search box at the top of the inbox, but you have to actually press the search button to look for a search term. Index service is functioning, but when you look at the Indexing Options function under the Control Panel, it states that the Index Service is not running. I looked under the Windows Components and Index Service is installed. I have also checked the hard drive and the drive is indexed. I am officially stumped. Any suggestions on where to go now...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

Hidden Outlook reminders
My wife has Outlook 2003 under Windows XP. When she had Outlook 2000 (or 2002, I'm not sure), each reminder arrived in its own pop-up window, but in Outlook 2003, they appear only in the taskbar (and therefore tend not to get noticed) and several reminders are grouped together. I've read all the recent threads on this topic, and share the frustration of those who just cannot understand why MS would remove the option to have pop-up reminders. In several threads, jmaxon wrote: "This is annoying me as well. It appears to be an issue with Windows 7 (Win7), not Outl...

Macro using a cell reference
I have an aplication called DPlot that can take commands from inside excel using macros. I managed to interact already with it using the following: - Sub DownElevation() ' ' DownElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, "[ContourViewChange(,-1)]" DDETerminate Channel End Sub Sub UpElevation() ' ' UpElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, &qu...

Create 2nd form using totals from 1st form
I have a main form called an invoice form where a user enters in information into Access regarding an invoice such as Invoice #, Invoice date, Vendor, etc. There is also a subform embedded in the Invoice form that shows lawyer details such as hours, rates, and projects and calculates a total amount per lawyer. My problem is I need another form which groups by invoice # the total fee amount per project, NOT per lawyer - and allows the user on this form to code the fees to a specific department and account so that the invoice can get paid. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I ...

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

How do I change double spacing to single in Outlook 2002?
When entering data in my contacts in Outlook 2002, all of a sudden the line spacing changes from single spacing to double. How do I fix that? ...

error, chkdsk

error 0x800CCC0F

Outlook 2003 Personal Folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders in my folders list. But, they both point to the same place and have the same data when I click on them. How do I remove the duplicate? Jeff -- Jeff Grossman (jeff@stikman.com) R click the one that is not your default, then select Close from the context menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:im1jsvsn93v4to7kjlkctmqhjc25om151b@news.stikman.com... > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders > in my folders list...

4.4.7 error

vista publisher network places
i upgraded to Vista and am having trouble uploading to my website that has been up and running for years using xp and publisher 07. Now I keep getting an error message that "cannot find url or network connections. Vista does not have "network places". can anyone help me Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100947601033.aspx It is written for Pub 2007, but if you are using IE7 instead of IE6, then the directions for using Vista would apply for Pub 2003. FTP uploading has changed with the introduction of IE7. Pa...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2007
I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. Can that be done? Is Outlook 2007 backward compatable? No. Afraid you will need to uninstall OL 2007 and then install OL 2003 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Guy" <gdelaney@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote in message news:OTykI2Q$KHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I want to convert back from Microsoft Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Outlook > 2003. Can...

Outlook /pda sync fails when View changed
I accidently(!) removed the Subject field form my main OUtlook view. Since then, syncing with my ipaq pda fials (even after I have added the Subject field back to the view as was). Any ideas if this is a known problem, or what the fix may be? Thanks ...