error 1335 office.1 cab

i can no longer get into my sent items from my outlookthe
folder the first message said:
 Unable to display Errors have been dectected in the file
C:\Documents and Settings\pmargolis\My
Documents\Outlook\outlook.pst Quit all email-enabled
applications and then use the Inbox repair tool.
ok so i do this and then
following message:
ERROR 1335 OFFICE1.cab file required for this
instillation is corrupt and cannot be used.

the disc is new and the cd drive works fine as i've
tested it.

what to do?

Excel Progrom Error

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Uninstalling Office 2000 SR1
Is there anyway to uninstall SR1? I have installed it and am having some problems. Trouble is that is was installed over the network. Thanks, Coop maybe just uninstalling all of Office2k and reinstalling (I've seen some patches that say that there is no backout procedure--don't know for xl2kSR1). OFF2000: Utility to Completely Remove Remaining Office CD1 Files and Registry Entries http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=239938 (and there's one for xl97, too) OFF97: How to Completely Remove Microsoft Office 97 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;15865...

Troubles connecting to CRM3.0 with Office Client
Hello all. I have some serious troubles connecting to our hosted CRM3.0 service by using the new updated CRM Client 3.0. First I install the client that I download from Microsoft/download, and then I try to install it. The first issues is that when being asked for the address to this CRM server you wanna connect to to install application tells me that it cannot connect to the CRM system. I can login to the system using the webinterface. Im using the new client for Windows Vista and Office 2007, and im using Vista + Office2007. Our CRM3.0 Server is behind a ISA firewall and is usi...

Technical error

Avery 5168 template for Office Publisher.
I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? Make your own label template to suit. It is easy to do yourself. "AFF007" <AFF007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69BEE69B-B206-46A9-89D7-1C986D16DC9A@microsoft.com... > I need to use Avery 5168 labels to make Price Labels in Office Publisher. > Anyone have a template for this label to use in Publisher? ...

CObject Private method access error

dongle for Retail Management System ver 1.3
we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machine. if we want to contuinue using ver 1.3, Will you please tell me are dongles still available and till when we can buy them. An early reply will be appriciated With Thanks Ajmal Althomad Co Riyadh Saudi Arabia HI Mohd, Yes you can use it as RMS is bascially for Middle East and it works fine with dongle or USB license key "MOH. OWN" wrote: > we are using Retail Management System ver. 1.3. > > In ver. 2 Microsoft has replaced dongle with license per machi...

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Exchange availability at branch offices
Hi, It's a fundamental question regarding Exchange availability at branch offices. We have a single Win2k3 domain across main office and one branch office via WAN. Mangement wants to make sure branch office has access to email "even in the case Exchange goes down in main office." I don't know if there's a better solution than "making sure Exch NEVER goes down in main office" if we ignore WAN and internet issues here. Local vendor suggests to set up a sub domain and put an Exchange server at local branch. I think it's a BAD idea. What will you do? T...

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...