Error 0x308c60cb

Hi all,
I get this error while I'm writing a mail with msoutlook 2000 sp3 in a w2k
workstation, then
my program closes...
Any ideas? I'm searching in the net and no results.
Thank you,
Xavi

0
dtnospam (1)

Error installing Analysis Cubes
Hi, I'm trying to install Analsyis Cubes and I'm getting an error after hitting the Process button. Here is the message: ============================= There was an error with step Analysis Services Processing Task 13 Specified cast is not vlaid. There was an error creating the Process OLAP database DTS package. This installation has been terminated. ================================= Any ideas? Thanks. ...

error :unhandled exception:0xE06D7363:
unhandled exception in mfcclient.exe(Kernel32.dll):0xE06D7363:Microsoft C++ exception Ankit Aneja Software Developer There's a bug in your program. Seriously, you need to give a whole lot more information, such as the stack backtrace to your source code, what you were trying to do, etc. joe On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:03:54 +0530, "Ankit Aneja" <efextra@newsgroups.nospam> wrote: >unhandled exception in mfcclient.exe(Kernel32.dll):0xE06D7363:Microsoft C++ >exception > >Ankit Aneja Software Developer > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com...

[VS2003]-Detect Build Errors & Shortcuts?
Hi all, I just installed VS2003 to my laptop and am having some trouble. (1) How do I enable the debugger to show the compilation errors as separate from the compilation errors? On my desktop all the errors appear as a list after the compiler has run. (2) How do I enable the CTRL-SHIFT-B shortcut to build my application? Thanks, ent "entropy123" <email_entropy123@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:90cdce37.0410161057.7fec6493@posting.google.com... > Hi all, > > I just installed VS2003 to my laptop and am having some trouble. > > (1) How do I enable the debug...

Integration Manager Error #9
Running a JE integration and receive the following error. I have checked the source documents and previewed and all appears fine. This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s): Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on collection 'Entries' ...

Error when adding a new task
Hi If I try to add a new task in my outlook i receive the following error on a popup: -- Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. -- I have tried to reset my default task view. Recently I had a new machine, but the error prevails. I am connecting to a Exchange server at work. Any hints warmly welcomed, regards, AVO Long shot change the view on the Task Folder to Simple list and then from the Actions menu select "Save Task Order". "�g�st" <agustvo@ru.is> wrote in message news:082f01c3d9af$f117f850$a401280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Error on fresh install?
I have Office Professional Edition 2003 with Business Contact Manager. When I open Outlook I receive an error box that states: The file add-in "MINET.ECF" is missing or is not valid. It then suggests using the detect/repair fucntion from the help menu. So I used it, then closed out completely and restarted Outlook only to get the same results. Can anyone tell me what that means or what I need to do? It doesn't seem to prevent the program from running after I acknowledge it but I don't want to get to involved entering contacts until I know it's safe etc. T...

error message-No Disk
I keep getting the following error message when using Outlook 2003 CiceroU1WndFrame: Outlook.exe No Disk Does anyone have any idea what it means and more importantly, how to stop it? Any help gratefully received. ...

Exchange WMI Error
I've a WMI script using Exchange_Publicfolder object to update replica list and it is failing on one (out of two) of my Exchange 2003 EE SP2 servers with following error: Source: WinMgmt Description: Failed to CoGetClassObject for rovider "ExchangePublicFolderProvider". Class not registered (0x80040154). Script runs fine on another Exchange server. Does any one know cause of the problem or how to troubleshoot it? Thanks. ...

CreateMailbox error when running from Exchange machine
Hi! I've got the following configuration: Server A: MS Server 2003 as a domain cotroller Server B: MS Server 2003 + Exchange 2003 as an Exchange server I programmatically try to create a user in the AD and inmediately tr to create an Exchange mailbox for the user: ... mailbox = (IMailboxStore)masterUser.NativeObject; mailbox.CreateMailbox(homeMDB); ... When I execute this code from the domain controller(Server A), n problem, everything works fine. But when running it from the Exchang server (Server B) it fails at the mailbox creation: "An operation error ocurred". I got no f...

Ribbon error following previous versions of my application
I have been working on an access database for while. I recently decided to edit the ribbon in order to add a new button (a spell check tool). I just added a few lines to the USysRibbons table. I did not do anything else. The button worked as expected for a while. Something eventually went wrong for some reason and I get the below error. However previous versions of my database (developed just before I edited the ribbon and consequently the USysRibbons table) no longer work. It looks that THIS ERROR IS FOLLOWING PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF MY DATABASE. The error I get is as follows: ...

merger error
I am running Publisher 97 in Windows ME (yeah, I know, old school). When I try to open any of the mail merge options, this error message appears: Mspub has caused an error in PUBMERGE.DLL. Mspub will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer. Well, restarting the computer didn't do anything. I'd just reinstall it, except I think the disk broke, and at any rate is lost. I have a newer version of office for my llaptop, but that doesn't have Publisher. What should I do? And is there anything for the short term? Some other way to open my li...

ON_MESSAGE Compiler Error in VS 7
Hi All, I recently started working on Visual Studio 7 and I was trying to learn implementing user defined messages. I added a message for the application. #define UWM_USER_MSG_TEST (WM_APP + 1); And I added the handler for it in .h file afx_msg LRESULT OnUserTestMsg(WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam); In the .cpp file i added the implementation. LRESULT CSampleDlgDlg::OnUserTestMsg(WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { AfxMessageBox("Hellooooo .. I am inside User Test Msg"); return 0; } I added a button to the Dialog and a button click handler which just sent the message. void CSampl...

Error message #16
Does anyone know how to fix the following error message? 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I get this message when i try to reply to some of my emails. HELP! Your ISP is preventing you from "relaying" messages from a third party mail provider through their servers. You may be able to get around this by turning on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- pl...

Need Help with Weird Error Message
I have Pocket PC 2002, the latest version of ActiveSync (3.7.1), and Office 2003 (Outlook 2003). Ever since I upgraded to from Office 2002 (Outlook 2002), I can no longer synchronize with my desktop PC. When I try to, here is the error message I get: "Microsoft Outlook is no longer installed, so ActiveSync cannot continue to run. To continue synchronization, reinstall Microsoft Outlook. If you no longer want to synchronize your data, disable synchronization in ActiveSync." I reinstalled Outlook 2003 AND ActiveSync, but no luck. Is Pocket PC 2002 incompatible with Outlook 2...

SOP Upload Integration-Error
I have the following while uploading SOP through Integration Mgr. Price Level has not defaulted 5789, 5753, 5668 Defaulted site not assigned to 5929, 5943, 5907 Those 4 digits are our items number What do I do to fix that? Thanks sounds like you need some setup fixes on those particular items. assuming you're on GP10, for the 3 with price level errors go to cards > Inventory > Price list then enter the item and select the appropriate default price level. for the other 3 go to cards > Inventory > Quantities/Sites and enter the item number. click on the site id radio b...

Unexpected MAPI error
Can't get my Outlook clients to connect...rebooted Exchange '03 server and get the following error in Event Viewer: An unexpected MAPI error occurred (0x80004005) Error translate something about more than one instance of EventConfig_ServerName folder. But when I open the system folders in the public folder I don't see any duplicated folders. All Exchange services appear to be running normalls. Not sure what's next, any help out there?! tks, steve ...

Compile error
I'm trying to set up a multiselect listbox for a query parameter. I found a reference to http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0007.htm for code to accomplish this. However when I copied and pasted this code into my code window the last line - strSQL=left$(strSQL,len(strSQL)-12)) was highlighted in red. Debug shows it to be a syntax error. How do I correct this? -- Thanks for your help! Walter Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you not have 1 too many brackets??? Should it not be: strSQL = Left$(strSQL, Len(strSQL) - 12) -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault htt...

Cannot print from Outlook : Error Interface not registered
I cannot print a received Outlook email. I get the message "A run time error has occurred Line 277 Error: Interface not registered" Can someone prease help me? Dorothy from Training , you wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:56:00 -0700: > "A run time error has occurred Line 277 Error: Interface not > registered" Try following: Start | Run I the open field type "regsvr32.exe ole32.dll" (without quotations marks) and press the OK button. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Many thanks - I have now tried this and unfortunately it ...

Error Copying SOP document after SP4a
Last evening, we upgraded GP 8.0 from SP1a to SP4a and added Extender and Smartlist Builder. There have been some minor issues today that I have been able to get past and resolve, however there is one in particular that I have not found any sort of solution to. When a salesperson goes to copy a previous SOP document to make a new order, they get an error stating that "Message #0 missing." Does anyone have any clue about this? Corey General Commercial Corporation http://www.gcc-usa.com Hi, can you provide a little more detail and maybe a screen shot? -- dlothspe[MSFT]@...

Error 1402
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium on a Dell Inspiron 14. I am troubleshooting this problem for a home user who recently set up this laptop himself with one user as a Admin equivalent. He loaded MS Office Small Business Edition 2003 to use MS Word. I have attempted to uninstall this product through the Control panel and inserting the CD and using the uninstall option. I receive the this error message: Error 1402. Setup cannot open the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE32/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/OFFICE/11.0/COMMON/GENERAL Verify that you have sufficient permissions to access the ...

Run Time Error 9 (Subscript out of Range) for XLA file
I just turned an xls file into an xla file and am having some issues with my code. The code snippet below is failing on: Windows(varfile1).Activate. varfile1 is the name of the xla file. When it was an xls file I selected the workbook, then selected a sheet in it, then selected a start cell and then figured out what the used range was (I know I can also employ .UsedRange but will ignore for now). However, now that its an xla file I cannot seem to a get to my start cell (within a sheet in the xla file) by selecting the xla file and its sheet. How do I get around this. Thanks in adv...

Runtime Error!
-- Moe S. I posted this in error. How do I delete a post? -- Moe S. "Moe S." wrote: > > -- > Moe S. Moe, Without further info...Click Delete Please try and include more information(exact/verbatim error messages, when it occurs) What and where are you trying to delete a 'post' ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Moe S." <MoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71CE544E-B62E-45F9-B130-AF2CE9D29D7D@microsoft.com... > I posted this in error. How do I delete a post? > -- > Moe S. > >...

how to fix "Check Catalog Msg 3851" error
I've got two sql server 2005 systems (production & development) nightly, I backup my production databases and do a test restore on my development server as part of the test restore, today I added this statement DBCC CheckDB (testmaster) WITH No_Infomsgs, All_ErrorMsgs testmaster on my development server is the 'master' database on the production server the statement gave me this output Msg 8992, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Check Catalog Msg 3851, State 1: An invalid row (class=60,depid=1,depsubid=0) was found in the system table sys.syssingleobjrefs (class=60)....

New install 3.0 error: access denied FTDATA
3 servers (Exchange2003ent, CRM3.0, SQL2000) all 3 local domain 2003 enterprise during installation (towards the end) I get the following error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Serever.InstallDatabaseAction Failed. Access is denied to 'F:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Mssql\FTData', or the path is invalid. Full-text search was not installed properly. Full Text is installed and running on SQL Server, as well as, all prerequisites mentioned in CRM 3.0 implementation guide rev 3.0.3 have been met. this is a Fresh Install not an upgrade Log: 16:00:42| Info| Executing Install actio...

Outlook 2003 desktop icon on Windows XP gives exployer errors.
The new microsoft interface initiative says no desktop icons, but I want the Outlook icon back on the desktop. I have tried the registry hack and it restored the desktop icon. And it does restore the icon. But when I right click and say properties, I get 3 idiot boxes saying explorer errors and then it opens the mail setup - outlook just fine. How do I get the icon without the errors? And no a dump (not fully function) windows shortcut will not do :) I just tried on my machine, and these steps worked without having to go into the registry. I'm running XP with Office 2003. Click the ...