Envelope Icon

When I try to open messages in outlook, sometimes my cusor
turns into a little envelope wtih lines to the side of it
which then freezes my outlook.  I tried to minimize
outlook and then restore it, however when I do this it
does not allow me to restore outlook, just close it.  I
would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with
this problem.
Thanks,
Heather

Does anyone print envelopes on a separate printer and how ?
How do I print a flyer on say, a coor laser printer and a corresponding envelope using a different b/w printer with mail merge ? If your flyer and envelope are two separate publications, you can setup the same data file to merge both publications. You needn't use the same printer for both. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pyroplotter" <pyroplotter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:769235C2-000C-4429-9159-2C6EA3F2E482@microsoft.com... > How do I print a flyer on say, a coor las...

Envelopes
Just purchased Publisher Deluxe...I only see 2 size options for envelopes (3-5/8 x 6-1/2 & #10 Legal). I need 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 at least...surely there are other options. Am I missing something? Thanks! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Jeanne <Buzireland@aol>... > Just purchased Publisher Deluxe...I only see 2 size > options for envelopes (3-5/8 x 6-1/2 & #10 Legal). I > need 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 at least...surely there are other > options. I believe Publisher takes its envelope sizes from the printer driver - updating that m...

32bit icons in List and TreeCtrl
Hi all, is it possible to show 32bit icons in a list and tree ctrl for Win2k? In WinXP it is possible to set the flag for 32bit for the imagelist. I have a application build with bcglibrary and there the icons are 32 bit icons. The customer loves this 32bit icons but cannot upgrade to winXp. 24bit icons will be also ok, but there are not so many on the market. If I convert a 32bit icon to 24bit icon this will not be very nice. Any suggestions? Regards, Matthias ...

How to Enable merge and center icon on the formating toolbar?
In the formating toolbar Merge and Center Icon is in disable condition. So that i could not merge the required cells which i want. Could u please help me in this issue to enabling that icon in the formating toolbar. Jyothi, Unprotect the worksheet, and that button will become available. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Jyothi" <Jyothi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A348F3C1-8D49-495C-BCEE-9C0DAF6BF6AA@microsoft.com... > In the formating toolbar Merge and Center Icon is in disable condition. So > that i could not merge the required cells which i want. >...

Specify envelope sizes
I need to know how to specify an exact envelope size. In Publisher 2000 one would select, File Page setup Envelopes Select from the list or input the size of choice. -- Don Vancouver, USA "k9nika" <k9nika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:462C7ED1-DE8B-433E-B549-78F30C4E3033@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to specify an exact envelope size. Winthin Pub 2007: Getting Started task pane - Envelopes - On the right side, choose your envelope size Within Pub 2010: File tab - New - Envelopes - scroll down to blank sizes ...

my own logo on my envelopes?
I have my own logo and I want to put this on my return envelopes. Can you tell me how to do this? I have tried everything I know but what I have done is really a copy and paste but can't get it to print on an envelope. I'm not real savey on computers so if possible in plain lanague please. I have 2000 Word on my computer, I also have 2003 on another computer. Thanks A tutorial here http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6042196.html help here http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Freckles&quo...

icon changes with change of extension

why are my envelopes ruined?
When I use a 25% cotton fiber envelopes, the printer bends the corner of the envelope and leaves ink at the edge before printing the return address. How do I stop that from happening? Hi cara rose (cara rose@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || When I use a 25% cotton fiber envelopes, the printer bends the || corner of the envelope and leaves ink at the edge before printing || the return address. How do I stop that from happening? I would recommend contacting your printer manufacturer or check out their website for frequently asked questions. -- Brian Kvalheim Mi...

when new E-mail comes, the yellow envelope sign disappears.
Hi,all. When new E-mail comes, in the tray , there will be a small yellow envelope sign to remind you that there is a new mail. One day, I put cursor on that envelope sign, press mouse right,and select 'hide', the envelope sign disappears. Even new mails come, it wouldn't appear. I want you to help me to get this function again. Thanks, feng. Tools-> Options-> tab Preferences-> button E-mail Options…-> button Advanced E-mail Options…-> option Show an envelope in the notification area -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ ...

Envelopes will not print from computer files as envelopes !
Hi, I just stared to have this problem yesterday and have spent all yesterday and this morning going through all the on screen troubleshooting for this problem! When I pull up my existing envelopes, (all 12 of them) they print out like a letter head instead as a envelope!! When I pull down the print preview, it shows the envelope as a letter head form on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet! Tried everything that was suggested, but nothing works! Please help me!! Thank you; -- Artus4u What version Publisher? What size are your envelopes? Are you using mail merge? If you are using mail merge y...

What does that pale blue envelope with a red question mark on it mean?
It shows up in the column marked "!". I have been using Money for years and never saw it once until this month, when it started appearing for a few of my transactions. I checked in Help but couldn't find anything about it. AL from the online help file Money detects if you enter similar transactions on multiple occasions and marks the transactions in the register with a <Blue envelope with red ?> to flag them as potentially recurring. These marked transactions will also be listed on the Accounts & Bills view of the Home page under Potential Recurring Transacti...

CRM 1.2 Icons in Outlook 2003?
Hi, Just did a CRM Outlook installation for version 1.2 on Outlook 2003. Everything went fine. Under Outlook XP, you could access the different CRM areas via icons that appeared in the Outlook bar (I think this is what it was called) and did not have to click on the CRM folders in the folder view. Is there anything similar under Outlook 2003? I can't seem to find it. Alan Alan, make sure you have the proper toolbars/shortcut bar turned on. Mike "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message news:%23FK6yn7zDHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi,...

envelope in word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I want to print an envelope in word, I open the envelope function under tools, then prepare the sender and recipient sqaures, but when I press print or OK, it places these into a full page document instead of on an envelope. What am I doing wrong? Make sure there is no check in the "Insert this envelope into the active document" checkbox. If that isn't the problem... As with most any printing issue the first place to start is at the printer mfr's web site: Check for an updated driver. If not, try...

Outlook 2007 - New Mail
Hi there, I'm using outlook 2007, and for some reason, when I go into Tools > Options > E-Mail Options > Advanced E-Mail Options and tick the "Play a sound" and "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" and click OK twice to get back to the Options window, the "Apply" button is greyed out. The sound and envelope indicators work for the duration of the Outlook session, but when I restart Outlook, the settings haven't been saved. Any suggestions on how to remedy this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Try a new mail...

Create toolbar icon to send mail from specific account
I use Outlook 2003 with multiple internet e--mail accounts. I'd like to set up different icons on the toolbar to send mail from different accounts with one click. Is this possible? Many thanks. CJ You do know that you can click the Accounts button on the toolbar in a new mail message to choose the sending account, right? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:XKadnesptJbLi7TdRVn-hg@giganews.com, CJ wrote: > I use Outlook 2003 with multiple i...

System icons (Vista Home Premium, SP2) grayed out
I've been using Vista Home Premium for three years and today there was no Network icon to be seen in my System Tray. This has happened before and if I really wanted to see it I would just reboot and it would magically reappear. I tried that today and it is still missing though I do have internet access. In Taskbar and Start Menu Properties only Clock is check marked and Volume, Network and Power are grayed out. Suggestions? Thanks, Dave Horne I went ahead and restored the registry from a few days earlier and that solved the problem ... at least for now. I now see...

Changing Document Icons
Hi- I've edited the document icon in my MFC program. It works fine in the program, but the file icon in the File Explorer Shell never changes. I've checked my file in Resource Hacker and everything is fine. But I still get the old icon when I save a document. How can I force the shell to use my new document icon? -spencer Make sure that you have change the Icon for all the sizes and color combinations. In the resource editor, open the icon, on the menu there should be an Image menu. At the very bottom it will let you see all the Devices, and it will let you select, add, and...

Envelope Printing
I created a card in publisher but cannot find an envelope to put it in. Is there a program that can print fold marks for a 5.5 x 4.25 card. If not, how can one effectively suggest that this feature be included in Publisher? FYI, most any Office Supply stores have envelopes the size you want. They are made especially for computer 8�"x11" (folded) cards. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ECA654F-A727-4968-8D60-C5B6F687A989@microsoft.com... >I created a card in publis...

Arrange Icons By
Hi Guys, I'd appreciate a bit of advice. In any folder, when you right-click and choose Arrange Icons By, you get a list of ways they can be arranged. I know that you can add to this list from the menu bar by choosing View/Choose details. What I want to be able to do is to select ALL the available details, and to apply this to ALL folders, so that in future I can select the arrange option I want from the right-click menu. Is this possible? Many thanks, Jerry In news:hnkpb8$7rf$1@speranza.aioe.org, Jerry and Ce <jerry@alfa164.freeserve.co.uk> typed: > Hi Guys...

Lost PDF icons in Explorer
This is more of an annoyance than a problem, but suddenly all the Explorer icons for PDF files have changed from the Acrobat icon I've always seen to generic Windows icons for unknown file types. The extension is still associated with Acrobat Reader, and double clicking a file opens it correctly in Acrobat, but the icons remain incorrect. I've tried deleting the iconcache so it could rebuild, and changing the association to another app and then back again, to no avail. PDF files appear to be the only ones effected. Any suggestions? Buddha ...

vbscript to display new message icon in taskbar?
I've customised the Outlook settings so that I only want a new message alert when It's from predefined senders otherwise I would be getting around 50 alerts each day (postlists etc...) the outlook filter allows me to play a sound but I'd rather like the good'n old new message icon to be displayed in the taskbar. Anyone know a vbscript to do that? thx ...

Printing Envelopes
I am using mail merge to print 8.5x5.5 Greeting Card envelopes. The print is either 90 degress wrong. I am at a loss! Starzz Dad wrote: > I am using mail merge to print 8.5x5.5 Greeting Card envelopes. The print is > either 90 degress wrong. I am at a loss! Either change the Page Setup from Portrait to Landscape (or vice-versa) or rotate the envelopes through 90° before putting them in the printer. -- Ed Bennett http://ed.mvps.org/ ...

Icon label in Tasks
Outlook 2003 The first item in the label list for my Tasks is "Icon" which appears as a blank piece of paper. When I setup a task an icon shows in that column as a clipboard with a red check on it. Exactly what is this icon trying to tell me? I've not found a way to change anything in the task that affects this icon in the "Icon" column. Thanks! That is the standard task icon. It just means it’s a simple task, not recurring, not assigned. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_tasks.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://ww...

howto change default MFC icon that shows in Explorer
I am using VC6. I changed the default MFC icon but my new one only appears in the Help, About dialog box. How do I change the icon so when my program appears in Windows Explorer I will get my icon and not the default MFC? Thanks, There are several icons involved. You must change the icon in each of several resolutions, such as 16x16 and 32x32. If you do not change all icons, the icon image may or may not change. In addition, you need to "flush the icon cache", because some programs, such as the Explorer, keep a cache of icons so they don't have to look them up every time. ...

Why is there a red exclamation point on my word document icons?
All of a sudden I'm getting exclamtion points on the Word document icons. Even the .doc and .docx files. Why is there a red exclamation point on my word document icons? On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:19:02 -0800, roadtrpn <roadtrpn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All of a sudden I'm getting exclamtion points on the Word document icons. >Even the .doc and .docx files. Why is there a red exclamation point on my >word document icons? That isn't something Word does. Do you use an online backup service, such as Mozy? If so, that icon could mark files that ...