Entry point not found error

Running XPPro; Outlook 2000. Reinstalled Windows after
removing SP2 update. With Outlook open, when I click on
Outlook Today, I get this popup box message: "Personal
Folders-Microsoft Outlook: Outlook.exe-Entry point not
found. The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be
located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL."
Clicking "OK" does not get rid of the box. I have to
close the program to get rid of it. I tried repairing
MSOffice, but that did not help. What do I need to do?

Visit Windows Update and get the latest version of MDAC.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, JonB asked:

| Running XPPro; Outlook 2000. Reinstalled Windows after
| removing SP2 update. With Outlook open, when I click on
| Outlook Today, I get this popup box message: "Personal
| Folders-Microsoft Outlook: Outlook.exe-Entry point not
| found. The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be
| located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL."
| Clicking "OK" does not get rid of the box. I have to
| close the program to get rid of it. I tried repairing
| MSOffice, but that did not help. What do I need to do?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Adding a Outlook calender entry from Access
I have a form on access that lets me add a calender entry into Outlook, it all works perfect however does any one know what code i need to use to send the outlook invertation to a email address Thanks SImon I have developed an Access form that looks just luke a page torn from a wall calendar. Different data can be displayed in each day of the calendar. The year and month displayed is selectable. Other features can be programmed into the calendar form. There is also a calendar report that can be printed for any month. I can implement the calendar form and calendar report into ...

E-Connect Error
Hi Everyone, While installing E-connect iam getting this error , can anybody help me out in this issue Error Message: Error 1720 There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Thanks & Regards, Ansar Ansar, it's possible that the Windows Script 5.6 update is not installed on the computer. Therefore use the below link to obtain the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&DisplayLang=en Hope ...

Mail merge error message
When I try to open data source, edit publication, etc. in Mail merge, I keep getting this message: Mail merge cannot continue. I have removed and reloaded Office 2000 (I have Publisher 2000), and that doesn't help. What can I do? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Bob <jbramsey@bellsouth.net>... > When I try to open data source, edit publication, etc. in > Mail merge, I keep getting this message: Mail merge cannot > continue. > I have removed and reloaded Office 2000 (I have Publisher > 2000), and that doesn't help. Try...

Missing Entries
Software: MS Money 2003 Deluxe. Since March 2004, entries have disappeared from various bank accounts. IE I opened a new bank account the opening deposit was in the system and I reconciled the account. I backed up the file and closed Money. This morning when I opened MS Money, the opening deposit was deleted and I was short $100. Last week, all the accounts were missing data. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Ruben In microsoft.public.money, Ruben wrote: >Software: MS Money 2003 Deluxe. Since March 2004, >entries have disappeared from various bank accounts. ...

Error when Trying to Save in Excel 2007
Everything has been working great. I added about 50 web querys today to a sheet in the workbook, from then on out, I recieve a general error("Excel has encountered a problem,etc,etc,etc"). I removed the sheet with the queries on it, still no go. Any help guys? ...

Error messages?
Is it possible to switch off all error messages so that the user doesn't see them? Thanks Tony You can suppress the display of confirmation dialogs by unchecking the Confirm boxes under: Tools | Options | Edit/Find You can suppress further warnings by setting SetWarnings to False (in a macro or in code.) And you can suppress the VBA error messages by setting the Error Trapping under: Tools | Options | General (in the code window, not the main Access window.) You can also suppress errors in VBA by adding this line to the top of each routine: On Error Resume Next How...

QuickSell 2000 Error 3343: Unrecognized Database Format
Does anyone have any information on this error message from QuickSell 2000? We are currently running version 3.01g I believe and everything has been running fine. Out of the blue, one register did a transaction and didn't print the receipt and the transaction doesn't show up in the journal. The cashier than got this error message... Error 3343: Unrecognized Database Format and lists the location of the database. We only run two registers off the database shared from a server. We rebooted the machine and get the same message. Another machine which is used to do the work i...

PO Entry Currency
In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id is a required field and always default to z-us$. Is there any way I can make it not required because some of my vendors didn’t have currency id? Hi, You can achieve it through by modifing PO Entry form using Modify Current window, Select the properties for Currency ID field and set the Required Property as false and save the changes to the form. Then Open GP and activate the Modified form, this is one kind of way lets wait for others input on this. Regards, Shan. "Bab" wrote: > In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id ...

Compile error
Hi! I have a form with combobox. In combo AfterUpdate I have the next: (Thanks George Nicholson) If me.combobox = n Then Me.TabCtl2 = 1 Page Index 1 Me.TextboxX.Setfocus End If Where TabCtl2 is Tab Control name. When I tried to compile, highlighted: ..TabCtl2 = and show error: Method or data member not found. What to do, please? (Acc2007) Thanks in advance. an Tab control pages are referred to like: Me.TabCtl2.Pages(1).SetFocus and a textbox just needs a reference like: Me.TextboxX.Setfocus You do not need to set focus to the Tab Control first. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP...

data entry form #6
I have a template with drop down fields and other data validation. What I need now is when this form is used, to write the selections and other information inputed to a excel data list. How do I do this? -- Tess ...

Help needed with Run Time Error 1004
I am running a EXCEL macro to automate web query. It is a simple macro. The trouble is sometimes it runs fine but other times it gives run time error 1004. Could some one suggest any solution. Thanks in advance Here is my code: Sub Try200() With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "URL;http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=[""Quote"",""Enter Stk Symbols""]", _ Destination:=ActiveCell) .WebTables = "33" .BackgroundQuery = True .TablesOnlyFromHTML = True .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False ...

DCOM Errors
Running DPM 2007, kept receiving this error protecting a windows 2003 server during a synchronization (not a new installation, server has been protected successfully for months): The dpm service was unable to communicate with the protection agent (ID 52 details: the semaphore timeout period has expired (0x80070079). Decided to try a manual consistency check and now keep receiving this error: An unexpected error occurred during job execution (ID 104 Details: Internal error code 0x80990a58). Checked the protected server and found these in the event log. Event Type: Error ...

Auto entry on cell entry
into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current date everytime I click in the cell. How do I do this? Assume col. "B" is concerned and you will compromise with a double-Click - try the following Event-Macro typed into the sheets level: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Target.Column = 2 Then Target = Date End Sub --------------- Micky "Tony" wrote: > into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current d...

This transaction is being edited in POP transaction entry window
Am getting the above message trying to edit an existing purchase order. No one is actually modifying this PO. How can I fix this? I have looked in TK for the above error message and find nothing. We also get the Message in Receiving, ERROR: Editing PO; cant receive or return against. this message is not in TK either. thanks! -- Doug Sorry for the late response. I just learned yesterday that these forums existed. Sometimes if a client crashes while in a PO, it leaves them listed in a table that keeps track of who is in what. Look in your DYNAMICS database at SY00800 and SY00801. ...

Assignment Details View Not Showing Timephased daily hours entry v
Looking for an answer to this. Tasks on couple of the projects on My Tasks list allows me to go into the Assignment Details page and see the Timephased work, including a weekly by day view that I can use to update hours. For a new project, the Assignment Details page is showing only Total Work, Completed Work, and Start, Finish and REmaining Work. The daily view of work, actual work and overtime fields are not there. Please advise. Hi kahuna, Sounds to me like this project where you want to update the task has a different progress method. Project Server allows you to track your...

Exporting journal entries from one computer to another
I've exported the contacts successfully from Outlook 98 to a file, moved the file to my second computer, and imported the file into Outlook 2000. However, I'm not having any luck doing the same thing with the Journal [entries}. Please help. Thanks. Journal entries must be opened, not imported. Importing will lose most of the useful information. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding n...

How do I time/date stamp an entry in a note from a calendar entry?
Using Outlook 2003. I have calendar entry "Call so and so...." I have called this person before and want to time date this call above the other one. I can enter it manually however other programs I have used wil do this automatically. Surely Outlook can do this? in outlook 2003 you need to use a utility or enter it manually. You can also use VBA to do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

label points with names on excel graph
I have an XY scatter graph where the X value is in column C, the Y value is in column D, and the identifying label I want on that point (a letter) is in column A. I had this working once, but have forgotten how. My old example has become damaged (letters on the wrong points) and I want to recreate the effect. Any ideas? If no ideas, where is it best to find the answer? -- TomsLibrary Use one of these free utilities: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and...

OLE DB error getting data from CRM db in onChange event
I'm trying to use the code below (in the onChange event of a picklist) to get some values from the CRM database so that, when the user selects a value from a picklist (here called "new_enduserid") I can get some associated values from some other tables and populate dependent text boxes etc. on the form. I'm getting an error "Multiple step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done." var oDataValue = crmForm.all.new_enduserid.DataValue; /* This alert displays correctly */ alert(oDataValue[0].id); var connec...

Integration Manager and Journal Entry
I am using Integration Manager 7.05 with GP 7.5. My source file contains two batches having five transaction for each batch. When Integration Manager is run; it processes all 10 records successfully without any errors or warnings. 1. What should be my next step to make sure all transactions are now in GP database? 2. When I go to Master Posting and POST the integrated batch; it posts successfully but I don't see its records anywhere. What do I need to do? Thanks Sean: Before you post the batches you can review the transactions in the batches by opening the Batch Entry window, se...

error message: pivots
I get the following pop up when I open one of my files: This command requires at least 2 rows of source date. You cannot use the command on a selection in only one row. I have about 10 pivot tables in this workbook, but cannot find one that would create this error. I think there may be a tiny pivot somewhere that I cannot find. I have deleted several pivots already to try to make this popup stop. I think I could find the offending table if I could pull up a list of all the pivots... Any help would be appreciated here. thanks, Andy ...

On Error Flakeyness
What causes the 'On Error GoTo xxx' to work sometimes and not to work other times. I have a loop that contains an On Error statement. The first time through the loop the code encounters a cell with data that causes an error, and the On Error statement handles it - it sends the code to the designated label, where I have an 'On Error GoTo 0' statement. The next time through the loop, the 'On Error' Statement is again set, and the code encounters the next cell, which has exactly the same data as the previous cell. This time an error message pops up instead of th...

continous Error Messages
Does anyone have any ideas what this could be about Exchange 2003 I have no F:\titanium directory?? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Address List Synchronization Event ID: 8331 Date: 11/25/2003 Time: 5:13:59 AM User: N/A Computer: HOME Description: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) ...

Unknown Message Header & Pop3 Error Message
Windows Live Mail: I will start with 2 problems out of many. I get messages with unknown in the header. What could be causing this? I have messages popping up, at what I have now set at 120 seconds, that my pop3 server has not responded. How do I fix this? Why does Microsoft think they more about program interfaces than the people that actually use the programs? I am sure people like WLM but I do not. I wonder how Microsoft could be made to realize some people would like an OE6 for Windows 7. I am running Windows 7 Professional. -- <Bill> Brought to you f...

Query criteria based on table entries
I have a report based on a query to report our "10 worst" customers based on a couple of factors. Certain customers however are just buying our off quality products at cheap prices, and should not be included in our "10 worst" analysis. I have added "Not In ("custname1","custname2" and so on) to my query criteria line and that works fine, but for future ease of upkeep I thought I would make a table of customers to not include in the "10 worst" query and reference that, however I cannot get it to work so far. How do I refer...