encryptet Mail is no able to open... (XP)

If i try to open an encryptet mail, i get the password-
inputbox. but nothing happens.
if i save the password, nothing happens either! and after
i saved the pw and klick on to another encryptet mail it
suddenly opens.

but i want to open it without saving the password!

has anybody had this problem before?
0
the_kif (1)

How to move my mail to a new machine
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I've been using my Mac to work in Entourage but am getting a new MacBook Pro. How do I transfer all my mails to the new machine? <br> Thanks On 2010-06-02 11:56:02 -0400, Beandog9@officeformac.com said: > I've been using my Mac to work in Entourage but am getting a new > MacBook Pro. How do I transfer all my mails to the new machine? Move the Microsoft User Data from your Documents account in one computer to the same location in the other. Actually, if you us...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail #2
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

Default Mail Application
I'm frustrated beyond belief here... I just recently formatted my PC and upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional. After reinstalling my windows live programs, I'm noticing that regardless of whatever application is set as my default mail application, when I click on the button in the main messenger window which shows me how many emails I have, it will *always* bring me to the windows live website. I want it to use live mail, but it will not do so. just as a point of clarification - it was working fine before I reinstalled Windows and Windows Li...

Allowing programs to send e-mail
My program is trying to send e-mail messages. The recipient list varies from one message to the next. Every time my program executes objMessage.Recipients.Resolve I get an Outlook message box with the following text: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should chose "No". Every time my program executes objMessage.Send False I get an Outlook message box with the following text: A program is trying to automatically send on yo...

Mail merge using Windows Live Mail
I have switched from using Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail, but now I'm having problems with the mail merge in Publisher. It looks like it is requiring OE as the email client for outgoing mail. How can I make the mail merge function in Publisher use Windows Live Mail instead? I know very little about Live Mail. There is a Connector. Read the article; see if it is what you need. Microsoft Office Outlook Connector overview http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Johanna" <Johanna@discussio...

internal e-mail to exchange server & external e-mail to PC
I'm not sure if this is an Outlook or Exchange issue. Exchange 2000 & Outlook XP Sixty employees, about 20 have an external e-mail address through our ISP. We are setting up Exchange 2000 to handle internal e-mail & calendar. How can I set it up so that external e-mails from the ISP's POP server go to the user's PC while internal e-mail stays on the Exchange server? Bill Bill Mitchell <training@jcnypd.org> wrote: > I'm not sure if this is an Outlook or Exchange issue. > Exchange 2000 & Outlook XP > Sixty employees, about 20 have an external e-m...

Unrecognized Returned E-mail
I am still getting e-mail returned that I did not send and do not even recognize. A couple of example below: I have run Norton security virus detection with the most up to date software and it says no viruses. Can anyone advise a cause and solution? Example 1: I'm sorry the message returned below could not be delivered to the following addresses: Undeliverable to pvdjlfq@aol.com X-Symantec-TimeoutProtection: 0 X-Symantec-TimeoutProtection: 1 Return-Path: <harrymeulenkamp@hetnet.nl> Received: from sccmgwc02.mchsi.com ([127.0.0.1]) by sccmgwc02.mchsi.com (InterMail v...

incoming mail
Hello frineds, the incoming mail does not get to my inbox until I try to open an existing email, strange problem. I am running Outlook XP sp2 with Exchange 5.5 sp4 in back. Does anybody know the reason for this behavior? Thanks. Good afternoon, If you mean you are not notified about new mail messages until you do something in Outlook, this is normal if the "new mail" notifications are not reaching your client from the server. This notification is sent via a UDP packet to the client, and is highly susceptible to being intercepted and dropped, especially when using MAPI via t...

Mail REFUSED to Public folder
My piblic folders are not allowing certain groups of users to send mail to mail enabled public folders. These public folders had been working for quite sometime and all of a sudden they don't. I read articles 319753 and 323728 but they do not fix the problem. Does anyone have an idea as to how fix this. All my mail-enabled public folders are down. Is there a way to search the AD for groups that the Exchange Enterprise Group cannot read? Thanks, Paul ...

xp device not recognized for ext. usb hdd after virus removal
I'm running xp pro sp 3 and was surfing the web using firefox 3.6.6 & my antivirus (avira free) said it found a virus, and I had it remove it. A couple minutes later it found something again and I had it remove the threat. I ran microsoft security essentials and it started to scan my pc but I cancelled the scan and instead decided to reboot into safe mode and run malware bytes antimalware and did a full scan of my c: drive and it found and removed 4 threats. While still in safe mode, XP then detected a USB device as though I had just plugged one in (which I did not) - some...

Why is mail merge not available?
I have newly installed Publisher 2003 and most of the mail merge commands are not available. How do I activate this feature? What commands are unavailable? Can you open the wizard? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "MarkCJ" <MarkCJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AB0160-5F4D-4481-BCB5-D3C9E45B363A@microsoft.com... >I have newly installed Publisher 2003 and most of the mail merge commands are > not available. How do I activate this feature? In the Tools/Mail and Catalog Merge ...

Outlook XP Menu Locks
Odd issue has just popped up. Outlook XP on a few different computers this week all ahve gotten the same issue. While working in a new email, or while a few emails or drafts are open, the toolbars and menus all become locked. Can't click on any of them. Hot keys like Ctrl + C don't work either. The only option is to close down all of the drafts or messages opened to get it working again. This just started this past week and is happening on multiple machines. What is weird, we have Access 97 on these computers as well. It too is doing the same behaviour while c...

Oulook Internet Mail
I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to the Exchange mode. which version of outlook? it sounds like you are in internet only mode and need to reconfigure for corporate - look in tools, options, mail [services] for the reconfigure button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: htt...

Trying to Open subform on click event to current record from main form
Hello, hoping for a little help on this one: I have a subform called 'Company Info' in the main form. I want users to be able to click a button to open a split form called 'Add Companies'. My current code opens to the appropriate record, but filters the records. Any help on the proper way to open to the current record from the 'Company Info' subform to the related record on the 'Add Companies' split form without filtering any records would be greatly appreciated. Private Sub EditCompanyInfo_Click() On Error GoTo Err_EditCompanyInfo_Click Dim ...

Lost unread mail folder -- OL2003
for some reason my UNREAD Mail folder has disappeared from my favorites in Outlook 2003. Any Ideas how I can get it back and to work as original? Thanks in advance Davis The favorites is just a shortcut to the Search Folder. Rightclick it and choose Add to Favorite Folders If it's not there recreate it by righvtclicking Search Folders and choose New Search Folder... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic ...

where does microsoft mail export mail messages to?
Just purchased a new computer & have been using Outloog Express 6.0 on my old computer. New computer has Outlook 2007. I just exported my outlook express mail in windows mail so I could have it in Outlook 2007. Where does it get exported to? How can I find it? Outlook has to be setup / configured & working, before in Mail you Export msgs to 'Exchange' (Close outlook before doing the Mail export) "tcubbedge" <tcubbedge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C4208DB-021E-4FDD-8FEF-6B1B8F2B5880@microsoft.com... > Just purchased a new computer &...

encryptet Mail is no able to open... (XP)
If i try to open an encryptet mail, i get the password- inputbox. but nothing happens. if i save the password, nothing happens either! and after i saved the pw and klick on to another encryptet mail it suddenly opens. but i want to open it without saving the password! has anybody had this problem before? ...

Some JPG files cannot be open after Security Update for Outlook.
Just recently some of the users cannot open some JPG files. After some testing when file was saved through Outlook the size increased by ~30 KB and Windows Picture and Fax Viewer wasn't able to open the file. When files was saved through OWA Windows Picture and Fax Viewer could open the file fine. Tried to disable antivirus on outlook, server and nothing helped. Eventually uninstalling "Security Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (KB945432)" fixed the problem. Since then if the file is saved through Outlook it opens fine. Anybody experiencing this problem as well? Is there...

Rebate requires mailing in COA?
Whats up with this? They always required mangling the original box. Now M$ wants us to mail them our certificate of authenticity? I recently acquired Money Deluxe '04 and Trips '04 and both want me to mail in the COA. Technically doesn't that mean it is no longer legal/licensed? From www.howtotell.com the COA will be adhered to the top of the product box. Please retain the COA label. And EULA states license is only valid if it has a COA. And further states it cannot be sold or transfered without a COA. Seems everyone tries to find some way to rip you off with rebates! ...

Opening a pst file with Outlook...
I sent home my contacts from outlook at work to my home here. The file is contacts.pst which is 761 KB. I went to outlook and clicked "file" "open" then "open data file" but my contacts are not showing. It brings me to a blank page. Does anyone know or have any idea where the contacts may have gone. I need these fiels ASAP as I am now working from home. If you can help please respond or call my cell at 630.532.1773 It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Shaun How did you create this PST? It's too small to contain much data. If you opened it and they...

mail retrieval
When I connect to Outlook, I have just recently begun to get this message: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 0167:660d5934. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=660d5934 EFLGS=00010287 EBX=016401e5 SS=016f ESP=0384f580 EBP=0384f584 ECX=00000022 DS=016f ESI=bff94645 FS=5f4f EDX=817c7ee0 ES=016f EDI=0384f5ec GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 83 78 34 00 75 3d 66 83 78 38 00 75 36 ff 35 b0 Stack dump: 0384f674 0384f5b0 0161776c 0043ed40 00000001 016610b8 00000000 03840001 0384f618 0384f648 0384f5f8 00000000 0384f628 01619a77 01c03160 00000001 The the program must be shut ...

Word mail merge

Mail does not come in
I have been having this problem for some time now in Outlook. Please help me resolve it. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F My mail will not come in. This is Outlook mail. When I called the Tech people at AT&T (formerly bellsouth), they had me change all types of settings and created a mail location at AT&a...

my documents open in WordPad, not their native program
When opening some of my documents, from a desktop shortcut, or "open recent documents", the document opens in WordPad, regardless of whether they were created with Publisher, Word, etc. Everything is fine if I open the doc through the native program, however. I am running XP Home SP2 and Outlook 2003 Small Business Edition. Look at the properties of the documents, see what opens them. Right-click any Office file, properties, opens with. If the correct application isn't used, click change. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news:...

Mail
How do i stop mail program from sending/receiving at startup and shutdown - i have check email at startup un ticked? Thanks, I "Jason" <jallen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23oui2QSULHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do i stop mail program from sending/receiving at startup and > shutdown - i have check email at startup un ticked? > > Thanks, > I I wish MS had left WindowsMail alone. It was a fairly good program and worked much better than what's on Windows-7. I'm very disappointed in Windows-7. I liked XP and Vista a...