encrypted email transmission

I'm using Outlook 2000.  I haven't changed any settings,
but suddenly I can't send any email.  I get an "Email
Scanner" message that says "An encrypted email connection
has been detected. Please see help for more information on
how to transmit encrypted email."  I didn't think I was
encrypting anything, and there's nothing in Help that
solves this problem.

HELP!
0
anonymous (74717)

send email as a delegate
I get an error message "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user", when I try to reply as a delegate. Any suggestions ...

How do I export email contacts in Excel into Yahoo?
I am new to Excel and have newly created a roster for a group I am part of. In this roster, I have names, addressess and emails. I now want to send the whole group an email. Is there a way to take the email list Ive created and export it to yahoo? Like a quick way to take this long list of emails (about 100) and easily send them to my yahoo 'compose email' section? THANK YOU. I need to email today, so appreciate quick replies. No need for Yahoo. go here for all the answers on this http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "RDenver&q...

Email encryption
I need an email encryption program that allows recipients to open the email with password. When email closes it will encrypt again. This is to prevent anyone walking by the computer from being able to open the email thanks for any help On 3/2/2010 2:45 PM, smltec wrote: > I need an email encryption program that allows recipients to open the email > with password. When email closes it will encrypt again. This is to prevent > anyone walking by the computer from being able to open the email > > thanks for any help Encryption has to be implemented at both ends. ...

smtp email
Hello, I have multiple back end servers, 5.5 on win2k, in different sites. When somebody sends an email from site 1 to somebody in site 2, the email should be internally, right? But when you right click on To recipient and choose outlook properties, instead of showing the exchange properties of that mailbox, it shows: email type: SMTP. Why is that, why is not showing the properties of the mailbox? Thanks ...

Automatically send email based on date value
Is there way to send an email automatically based on a date field in a table? Some more information about what I am trying to do. I have a form where users enter in upcoming bids. I would like to send a reminder email out some specified time (ie, 14 days, 7 days, and again 3 days) prior to the bid being due based on the Bid due date field in the table. I don't want to have to go into the form and hit a button, I would just want it to review the table perhaps every time the database is open or even when the form is opened and send the email. The email only needs to go to one person, so ...

Formula Encryption
Please can you let me know if you can encrypt a formula in excel? Thank you. Ra, You can put your formula into a function and lock down the code. -- Regards, Eddie http://www.HelpExcel.com "Ra" wrote: > Please can you let me know if you can encrypt a formula in excel? > > Thank you. ...

email
confirmar email ...

OL2000 emails not to stay in server
I use Outlook 2000 and receive/send emails to/from an MS Exchange Server. At this moment all emails are kept in the server and size grows fast. I thought it is possible (as before) to create a .pst (personal folder file) in my local hard disk to keep all email items (sent mails, inbox, deleted items, etc.). And I am sure there is a place in Outlook 97 to tell it to either to keep my mails in my mail box, or, to deliver it to a pst file in the local hard disk. Can anyone show me the correct clicks in Outlook 2000 to do the same trick? Thanks. ykffc <ykffc@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Email 04-30-10
I get two of every message that arrives in my inbox. How can I correct this?? Tools | Accounts. Do you have two accounts listed? Remove one. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "ozzmoe" <ozzmoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52088195-C7EA-4ADB-B8F1-B10A6D90ECA6@microsoft.com... >I get two of every message that arrives in my inbox. How can I correct >this?? ...

emails from other isps
My son has a laptop and several times when he has been visiting he has tried to receive and send emails from my house where I have broadband and router. He can access the internet from anywhere in the house but has a problem with emails. He can send and recieve them from his house but not from here. His server is supanet and mine is orange. Is it possible to set outlook up to work from a "strange" server? His POP3 and SMTP addresses are for his house. He does not want to set up an account using orange, only supanet and hotmail. He can use Hotmail but wants to get outlook, his com...

Opening Windows Encrypted Documents with Mac Office 08
Hi, I'm a new Mac user and was wondering - if I had locked a document with Windows Vista (it has the file extension .ueaf) do you know how I would be able to open it using Mac Office 2008? I can't find an 'unlock' or 'decrypt' option in the menu. Thanks! On 2/28/08 7:20 PM, in article ee8f21f.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "capucina67@officeformac.com" <capucina67@officeformac.com> wrote: > Hi, > I'm a new Mac user and was wondering - if I had locked a document with Windows > Vista (it has the file extension .ueaf) do you know how I would be ...

somewhat unrelated issue : encrypted email alert
Hello I have a user who tried to send the Winzip executable via email and since the day he sent it symantec AV (corporate ed, version 9) sends this email out daily: Symantec AVF detected that you sent a message with an encrypted attachment Subject of the message: None Recipient of the message: user@domain.com (not the real email address, changed just to avoid all the spam bots) Encrypted attachment: winzip63.exe Would anyone know how to resolve this, for it keeps sending this email daily, but there is nothing in the user's outbox? If someone can clarify the issue that would be g...

autocomplete email addresses #3
OL 2002 SP3, Win XP HE Hi, I would like to delete the file used by OL to "autocomplete" with email addresses the "To:" field in email massages--(only that field/function) as I would like to start a new one fresh. Can anyone tell me where to find it--I forget its name and location. Tx. S find the .NK2 file under C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Rename the old file (just to have a backup), or you can delete all together. Next time Outlook restarts it will build a new .NK2 file. Hope this helps -MJM find the .NK2 file under C:\Documents a...

Save file to Specific Directory
I am not sure what I am doing wrong with the code below. I need to specifically state in the code what network directory (N:) the file is to be saved to. The below for saving to specific directory is not working. Please Help. Thanks Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() 'Working in 2000-2010 'This example send the last saved version of the Activeworkbook Dim MyPath As String Dim fname As Variant Dim Wb As Workbook Set Wb = ActiveWorkbook MyPath = "\\N:\Business Process Engineering\PROJECTS\TEST" 'MyPath = "\\N:\Personnel\Empl...

Emailing Worksheet from Excel
Hi all, I am trying to email a worksheet from excel 2003. I am following th directions, but it always attaches the entire workbook and not just th open worksheet. When troubleshooting, i notice I do not have the email icon on m toolbar, and help says this is because I do not have outlook on m computer. I do have Outlook 2003... is there a way I can associat these so I can send my worksheet? Many thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all, > > I am tryi...

Receiving email with same email attached as .txt
Anyone could help here ? i am receiving emails with the same email attached to it as "subject".txt . The emails was sent without attachment. anyone have seen this before ? why does this happen ? thank you . ...

Outlook express and Aol emails
In an attempt to get outlook up and running with my aol account I am experiencing problems with authentication I receive the messagexaol-uas-mb authenication failed. none of the authenication methods supported by your imap server (if any) are supported on this computer. Can I do anything to resolve this? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice "The timeout period elapsed prior to completion.." http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d1acdd5c-c096-4aad-87bb-590c32f19dcd/the-timeout-period-elaps.aspx NB all HardBoiledEggHead Caf´┐Ż members: Vista do...

One Email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C4A170.68CA1620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there some way to have one email accessed by many Outlook 2003 = clients? =20 My situation is I have a main email such as work@myemail.com where all = work orders are sent to. I have a couple data entry people servicing = these individual emails. So what would work great is if both Outlooks' = were somehow pointed to the same PST file. So if one of the girls = deletes the email on her compute...

sending mass email
Is it possible to send a mass email to everyone at one time? I have never heard of this feature with Excel...but thought I'd ask the pros! Thanks! Yes, it can be done. Visit Ron de Bruin's site to learn all you will ever need about emailing from Excel. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Download the SendMail add-in to make life easy. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:22:01 -0700, tamidee <tamidee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to send a mass email to everyone at one time? I have never >heard of this feature with Excel...but th...

I cannot send email
Hi, I am a pretty savvy email user (used to be Exchange Server admin). I've been using Windows mail since end of May without any problems. I switched my ISP in the begining of July and NO problem either. However, since last week. I cannot send email out. Every time, Windows Mail asks my username and passowrd to login my "incoming server" instead of outgoing server. The version of my Windows Mail is vista.rtm.61101-2205. Please help! Thanks! Michael An When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, which should then produce a...

Unable to change email password
Hello: Here is my problem, I tried to change my email password by choosing Outlook login screen "Change Password" button, but received an error message "Your Windows password could not be changed, Please check the information and try again.". I have upgraded our Exchange system from 2000 to 2003 SP1 about six months ago, and never had that problem while at Exchange 2000, here is our setup - 1. Client - Outlook 2002 SP3 2. Server - Exchange 2003 server (Windows 2003 SP1) and Active Directory server (Still on Windows 2000 SP4). 3. We have Novell servers, so each works...

Group email
There is nothing under "Contact" that will allow me to make a "Distribution List". Nothing under "Help Topics" that points to creating a group email. Under "Personal Address Book" there is advise as follows: A customizable address book best used to store personal distribution lists you frequently address messages to, such as a list of everyone on the racquetball team. If you use Microsoft Exchange Server, you can also add an address for a public folder to the Personal Address Book. Personal Address Book files have a .pab extension and can be st...

turn off encryption
can not send emails, have ran encryption and cant get it off Can you explain the problem with a bit more detail? Include the outlook version, type of account (pop/imap/exchange) exactly what you did and what happens when you try to send mail - include any error messages you get. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQ...

Entering addys in email from list of contacts/address book
How can I open up a whole list of contacts/address book, so I can just click on names that I want to add to a forwarded email? Like you can do in Outlook Express. Thanks in advance to whomever can help me with an answer. Candy Click on the To button. If nothing shows, right-click on your Contacts in the folder list. Scroll to Properties. Click on the Outlook Address Book tab. Check the box that tells Outlook to show the folder as an address book. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Candy" wrot...

How do I set email to be received by date?
I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a preview. It used to be that way and suddenly changed. Help please. -- "Grace and peace be yours in abundance" . . . . .2 Peter 1.2 . . View | Sort By | Sent. View | Layout | Show Preview Pane. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "bhappy41b" <bhappy41b@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D57AEAA1-6D8D-4609-B3C5-5218A8672D2C@microsoft.com... >I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a > pr...