email with picture attachement

when I send e-mail with picture attached it always comes
back reporting like address not found, when I resend the
same email but without the attachement it works fine.

0
gioreyes (1)

all caps email when replying back
In Outlook 07 or 03 I have noticed in my office a particular email that was sent in all caps. When a user replys back it defaults to all caps as well but other emails are fine it is just one or two like that. Is there some kind of settings in the persons email that blocks how you can reply back? ...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Outlook attachments #9
Can you seach for any powerpoint attachments in an outlook folder? Hit Ctrl+Shift+F to bring up the advanced find form. Then search by "ppt" in "frequently-used text fields." That will search all fields for the term "ppt" which should find all the files that have a .ppt extention. I just tried it, and it seemed to work on mine. --Colin Jensen ...

email set up in publisher

Trouble sending emails #2

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

outlook attachments #3
My aunt cannot get her attachments to come up. When you click on the paper clip the file menu comes up. The problem is that when you click on the file itself, it will not open. What should I do. Thanks for your time. Colton Does the attachment line say "OE removed access to the folloing unsafe attachments in your mail: <filename.typ>"? I am having a problem with receiving Excel 5.0 files from my wife. OE 6.0 wont let me receive them :-(, I am stuck on what to do. Does anyone know how to reduce protection limits in OE 6.0? >-----Original Message----- >My aun...

cant send emails 02-14-10
I have tried everything you guys have suggested in the other posts, including uninstalling and reinstalling the mail software. I have two email accounts & neither will send. It had been working since Nov 09 and just suddenly stopped. I have windows 7 & windows live mail. Here is the error I keep getting: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This is the local server I use. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: xoxo' Server: 'smtp.acsalaska.net' Window...

Exchange 2K: Controlling incoming email formats....
Question... AFAIK (and correct me if I am wrong), Exchange natively only lets you control message formats for messages that are downloaded to POP\IMAP clients. For security reasons, I would like Exchange to convert all incoming\outgoing email from\to external domains, as well as INTRA-domain email , to plain text format. In other words, I do not want to see anymore html email on my server going in and out, just plain text. Is there a setting for this for Exchange to handle this natively? If not, what (if any) 3rd party solutions are out there for this? Thanks, George Here's the Re...

Not recieving emails...
I have established an email account with Windows email and linked my yahoo email account. I can send messages yet I do not recieve the test messages to my Windows Mail account they do go to my Yahoo account but not to my Windows Mail inbox. I do not know what to do. Looked for answers on Windows website but did not find what I was looking for can someone please help me. Also when I click on the Send/Recieve tab it has me log in to my email account and then does not take login. Yet the account works. I do not understand. Thanks Jim It is a Yahoo Plus account - right? You must...

zoom bitmap in CStatic Picture Control
Hello NG, I show an image with SetBitmap of my CStatic Picture Control in a dialog. My CStatic window's size is unsizable, so I let the image be shown centred. But each image is dimensioned differently. How can I zoom the image in my CStatic? CRect rect; m_stcPic.GetWindowRect(rect); // mein CStatic Picture Control double fx = (double)image.GetWidth() / (double)rect.Width(); double fy = (double)image.GetHeight() / (double)rect.Height(); HBITMAP m_bitmap = image.MakeBitmap(); if (fx > fy) { // use fx to zoom } else { // use fy to zoom } m_stcPic.SetBitmap(m_bitmap); In ...

Duplicate Emails
Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo account. Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... any suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance. "infinitymum" <infinitymum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A040556-F362-42F5-8324-43CFA4089908@microsoft.com... > Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo > account. > Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... > any > suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in adv...

Workflow email via web service
This is what I would like to do: Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created The web service creates an email using SDK Order details are added to the email Is this possible? Has anyone done this before? Thank You Tim workflow calls to webservice, with which the authenticated user loses itself, you must force it in webconfig >-----Original Message----- >This is what I would like to do: > >Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created >The web service creates an email using SDK >Order details are added to the email > >Is this poss...

Email links open to My Documents
When I go to my blue hyperlinks in Outlook 2003, instead of being taken to the website, I am taken to my own My Documents....when I right click, I cannot copy and paste because the copy is grayed out. I really need to repair this ASAP and would appreciate any help. I am using Office 2003 and Windows XP Pro. Thank you! Try rebooting your system >-----Original Message----- >When I go to my blue hyperlinks in Outlook 2003, instead of being taken to >the website, I am taken to my own My Documents....when I right click, I >cannot copy and paste because the copy is grayed out. &...

Can't open html format email in outlook xp
Dear all , I can't open and create html format emails in outlook XP . I think I lost some html and RTF components , I tried to reinstall the outlook xp and selected all the related options , but still can't work. Could anyone help me to solve the problem? Thank in advance Stanley ...

Attaching emails
Thanks Attila... I will give it a try :-) Robin ...