Elimating original senders email address when forwarding email

When Using outlook XP is there an option to ensure when
forwarding an email it does not send the original senders
email address?

Wnhe forwarding a message I want everything except the
original senders email address to be sent to the person I
am forwarding the email to.

Any help would be appreciated

Can't send emails 06-23-10
I can receive emails but cannot send emails or reply to emails Using atlanticbb.net for email pop.atlanticbb.net smtp.atlanticbb.net I have read the troubleshooting for windows mail and found no help The error message: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Status', Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'smtp.atlanticbb.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Help...anyone...please stephqu@atlanticbb.net Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. When you got that error message, was yo...

Email Problems! Help!!
We are currently using Outlook 02' with ACT! 6.0 email integration. Seeing that ACT! has not worked out all of their bugs with their new version, we have been trying to stick to using Outlook as our email system. The other day when I opened ACT! Email to view an old email attachment, I ended up retrieving all of my bosses email, but only the email she received while she was on vacation and had her "out of office reply" on. We contacted our DSL provider and they told us it could be one of three reasons: 1. I have their email accounts set up in Outlook on my computer -...

Cant link Contacts to outgoing email
please help. I recently loaded Office XP on my Window XP OS. My palm address book is now in synch with MS Office contacts. I also have my school email linked to MS office. However, when I try to send an outgoing email and click on "TO" I can only seem to access my school's email contacts. I can not access any of my entries that I have in my Outlook contacts (which I had dowloaded from palm). Please help. If you created a new contact subfolder under Contacts in Outlook for your imports, you have to tell it to be available as an address book. In the "Folder Li...

How do I recover Outlook 2007 email from a corrupted Windows profi
I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old profile and move it to my new profile? Thanks for your help imgib1 wrote: > I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows > profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how > to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old > profile and move it to my new pro...

My emails are not being received.
Only some of my emails are received by recipient. When I send an email it gets moved into the Sent box. But some addressees don't receive the email altho the address I use is correct. This is a recent problem. When I tried to send myself an email I rec'd msg from"System Administrator" saying "Undeliverable"; "email account does not exist..." I do exist. Then my email/contact info was deleted from addresses. Have you contacted your mail host/ISP about the issue? That's where the message is coming from. "4Nina J" <4Nina J@d...

Email Spoof Question
Hi, One of my users in my domain sent another user spam emails. The email header coming in is like Sallieemail@domain.com. Any ideas? Thanks In news:%23tC$Vrk3GHA.5032@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Matt <noemail@spam.com> typed: > Hi, > > One of my users in my domain sent another user spam emails. The email > header coming in is like Sallieemail@domain.com. Any ideas? > > Thanks What made you conclude it was actually from a user in your domain? If there's an Internet mail header, the message did not originate internally from another Exchange user. .... Email...

exchange stops sending email after one invalid email
Recently migrated to sbs2003 from sbs2000, running exchange with smtp virtual server and pop3 connector. Problem: Previously if we sent an email to say 10 people, and one of those emails was invalid then we'd get an NDR for that one email address. Since migration/new installation, anytime we send an email out to multiple people, if one of those emails is invalid/bad, NO one gets the email, and I get an NDR looking like this (where the invalid address is obvious but none of the recipients receive it anyway). Anyone have any ideas where I can 'turn' this off? Or disable it? I...

Re: How to get a new email address?
"Ralph Contee" <ralphcontee51@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:... > How do i change my old email address on Yahoo Just sign up for a new Yahoo ID. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

CONTACTS in email?
Hi all, I have a little problem... hopefully someone can point me to right place?? Using Outlook 2003 and have about 100 Contacts. When creating a new email, I type part of the addressee in the TO: and hit ALT-K. Most, but NOT ALL, "hits" show up... for instance, if I type "je" and Alt-K... 9 (of 10) show up. It's consistent... for "Je" that same person never shows up! Any ideas? I assume deleting and re-adding the (5-6) "problems" would FIX things but wouldn't EXPLAIN what's wrong!!?? Thanks in advance, Steve You first. Explain wh...

Undoing Add to Junk Senders List
Either I inadvertantly added some of my coworkers to Outlook's junk e-mail sender's list, or Outlook 2002 has a mind of its own. How do you "undo" an address that has been added to Junk Sender's List? Where is that list, anyway? Outlook 2002 help says to create a rule that send that person's e-mail back into your in box. Seems like going through you a__ to get to your elbow. Click tools - Organize - Select Junk Email - on that screen you will find the following: "The Junk and Adult Content filters identify messages by looking for key words. They are no...

Unable to send email
Help! I use Outlook 2007 connected to my company email via microsoft exchange. Today, I am able to receive and open emails and cen even type a reply or new email, but cannot send it. When I press send, I get the hourglass, but nothing happens--if I click on the menu bar or try to exit out, I get an error that Outlook is non-responsive. I end up having to close completely out of outlook. There is no record of my typed email in either drafts or sent. I am still able to log directly into the web exchange and email out from there. I'm not super technical, obviously, so...

Originating Values
I have been workign with GP for a while, but am, not really clear on the difference between Originating Price and Price, Originating Cost and Cost, etc. Can anyone clue me in, I haven't been able to find a good explanation. Thanks Chris I believe this has to do with Multicurrency. 'Originating' is the originating currency. If you are not using Multicurrency the Originating field will be the same as the other field. If your making any changes to the windows using Modifier be careful because these two fields are 'stacked' on top of one another. "Chris Hornun...

HTML logo in email header
Can anyone tell me how to do this so it doesn't appear as a ..gif in hotmail etc..and not displayed? ...

replying to forwarded mail
I just signed up for a domain that provides free email forwarding. Let's call it mydomain.com. Any email coming to that domain, <anything>@mydomain.com is forwarded to my existing account, let's call it me@existing.com. That's great, but if I reply to an incoming email, it is being sent out from me@existing.com. Is there a way to configure Outlook 2003 so that the reply email looks like it is coming from the email address that is was originally sent to? So if it was sent to me123@mydomain.com it should go back looking like it came from there and if it was sent to myse...

Can you use company address for Word mail merging
When running a quick campaign to prepare letters we would like to use the address listed in a company record. I.e. send a letter to a customer "person" but use the address listed in that persons company record. Is that possible Hi, This is possible and can be achieved using .Net. Ram "KWalker" wrote: > When running a quick campaign to prepare letters we would like to use the > address listed in a company record. I.e. send a letter to a customer > "person" but use the address listed in that persons company record. > > Is that possible ...

Autoplay music in email
How do I save the music that plays automatically when I read an email with music? ...

Text disapearing on sent email messages
Hi, We are having the following problem on a customer's site. Network description: Server: Windows 2000 Server Exchange Server 2000 All almost uptodate on all updates. Workstations: Windows 2000 Pro Microsoft Office XP (Outlook XP) Also all updated. For some time now the users have been complaining that some emails they send get to the recipients blanked. They type text usually (using both WinWord as email composer and the builtin Outlook composer) and send the emails by clicking the send button. When they check the Sent Items Folder to make sure that the email is...

Emails saved in personal sent item folder instead of group mailbox
Can I have emails sent from group mailbox saved in the group mailbox sent items folder instead of personal sent items folder? Currently, I send emails using the from field and the emails are saved in my personal sent item folder instead of the appropriate mailbox that I'm representing. I have to drag the emails in my personal sent items folder to the appropriate mailbox. Thanks!! Hi, This currently isn't possible in Outlook. You would need a third party tool like the Sent Items Organizer Add-In at (shameless self plug) http://www.SperrySoftware.com/Outlook/Sent...

email arriving late or not at all
Hi Folks, We have a puzzling situation with our email and I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has had to deal with this; I'm looking for direction to resolve this. We are running SBS4.5 SP6a with Exchange5.5 SP4. The issues: 1) Some users will email themselves from home and some email never arrive, yet no indication of non delivery. 2) Some users will receive email late - anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days after the email was sent. 3) Some users will receive email from some Customers immediately while certain other Customers email will not get through whether it is a...

i don't now wat url used to my email sender i have gmail
i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist it open outlook and i fiil up the mail and i send it. but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me albero wrote: > i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist > it open outlook > and i fiil up the mail and i send it. > but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me Do you use Outlook to get your Gmail, or do you only use the website? Lets start with that. -- f.h. ...

How can I convert data from excel to address labels?
I've been asked to convert a list of addresses that are in an excel spreadsheet into address labels. Would appreciate any help! Thanks. See Mail Merge in Microsoft Word. It has wonderful instructions "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ECF5BD3-97C3-4978-838A-C6DA2D55FB4A@microsoft.com... : I've been asked to convert a list of addresses that are in an excel : spreadsheet into address labels. Would appreciate any help! Thanks. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org...

MOre email Info?
I want to see all of the header information for an email to see if it was routed properly and where it really came from. Can I see more of the info? What client. On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:03:00 -0500, "HotRod" <NOSPAM@youremail.com> wrote: >I want to see all of the header information for an email to see if it was >routed properly and where it really came from. Can I see more of the info? > -- Dave Mills There are 10 type of people, those that understand binary and those that don't. In news:eR8rbiCAGHA.2092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, HotRod <NOSPAM@youremail...

Disambiguation in email replies
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange As will be apparent in a moment, I am new to Entourage. It is working fine, but I cannot figure out how to disambiguate replies to emails from the original email. When I reply to someone, the email is quoted with no &quot;>&quot; or any other symbol in front of it to illustrate that it is the original email. So if I inline replies, one cannot tell the difference between the original email and my response. For example: <br><br>>This is a sentence in the original em...

???Replicate a sheet but chart still link to original sheet
I have a chart with named range in Sheet1. When I copy Sheet1 as Sheet2, the source data in the chart of Sheet2 is still linking to Sheet1. How can I make the source data link to sheet2 automatically. As I have to replicate sheet1 into 10 different sheets, the automation will help a lot. Would appreciate advice -- Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-) Jaylin *****Jaylin Message ended******* Jon Peltier has instructions and a sample workbook with code that changes the series formulas: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html Jaylin wrote: > I have ...

Email does not automatically download #2
When I start-up, am online or click Send/Recieve, Outlook downloads the email automatically. When the computer is in the ppower save mode, it does not download even though the "al Accounts" and "offline" schedules are set for 10 download every 10 min and the scheduled download is not disabled. The email accounts are POP3 accounts and I am on a cable system. I am using XP Pro and Outlook 2003. How do I get the system to automatically download when I am out so I do not exceed my ISP mailbox limit and lose messages? ...