Editing mail from Exchange

Is it possible to edit the mail someone has sent you?
0
dbeck (1)

Go to edit and then edit message.

0
anonymous (74719)
12/15/2003 4:17:42 PM
Yes.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen
virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted
w/out reading.
"Beck Donna" <dbeck@inolex.com> wrote in message
| Is it possible to edit the mail someone has sent you?

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Retrieving Vista mail folders when restoring from Back up
Having had to do a complete restore I find that only a few of my email folders have returned; there appears to be a largish quantity in MSMESSAGESTORE file (3042KB)- can they be recovered from there? Also my ITunes files have completely disappeared. Any suggestions please? Thanks/ Charlie No. That file is a database that contains metadata for the messages, but not the messages themselves. Search for *.eml files. In the same directory where you found WindowsMail.MSMessageStore, did you not also see a folder named Local Folders? Open it. Also, verify that Windows Mail h...

exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade/migration... request for comments
have an exchange 5.5 environment with 1000+ users. we need to move all of this to a new 2003 server. would anyone like to list, briefly, the best practice steps? i am concerned with the following: will the new server having a different name cause problems to users? do i install exchange on the new server then simply move the mailboxes over, or is there a special installation switch to do this in one shot? thanks for all your help. Best practise is to install a new E2k3 server into the existing organisation and indeed move the mailboxes and public folders across. You can generally do t...

November 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange Server 5.5
Hello. Over the last few weeks my Exchange 5.5 SP4 server has been crashing mysteriously. The Information Store crashes and after I reboot the server everything is fine again. We have a mix of Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 clients. I noticed that there is a November 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange Server 5.5 which appears to address this issue. How can I tell if the network administrator before me applied this update to the server? Would it be listed under ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks. On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:51:51 -0500, "Corbin O'Reilly&q...

editting auto recovery

Outlook e-mail signature on CRM e-mail
When sending e-mail from a CRM form (contact or account) but also using the Outlook client, e-mails do not receive the user's Outlook signature. Is it possible to set user's signature to outgoing e-mail from CRM as well? I know it can be done on Exchange, but I wonder if there is a setting to enable CRM email receiving the signature (and not using a manual CRM template or installing a third-party add-on). -- CRM consultant Hi Daniel, This is not possible, but it's something our users are reqeusting as well (and in my opinion it's a real bummer that this isn't poss...

BOM & Edit List

Exchange 2003 SP1 #5
Hi. Where can I check whether the SP1 is installed on my Server or not? When running the Windows Update, it doesn't suggest any Updates for Exchange?! Thanks Stefan You can tell by looking in Exchange System Manager. For example, in ESM I display things by Administrative Group so I go to the Server folder under Administrator Groups > First Administrative Group. The panel on the right will list the name of the server(s) and what the version/service pack level is. "Stefan" <news@stefan-strobl.de> wrote in message news:e33936f6.0412230106.40d7a87e@posting.google....

Send e-mail to newly created user
I know I can change the Welcome.msg file to customize the Welcome message generated when Outlook is first started. I want this welcome message to be initiated from the server and not the client. I can write a script, looking at the creation date of a user and send it an e-mail and schedule this script. But is there another way to this? Thanx. On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:52:02 -0700, Gerdo Lansing <GerdoLansing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know I can change the Welcome.msg file to customize the Welcome message >generated when Outlook is first started. >I want this welcom...

Mail Merge Empty Lines
How do I mail merge postcards and remove empty lines in the address? ex. Name, Company, address, city, state, zip but some of my addresses don't have company name/ There is a check off in the Print Merge screen *Don't print lines that contain only empty fields.* Do a test from the print screen if you are unsure. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Karena" <Karena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E9E6815-1468-46BF-9288-2381A08E3BC8@microsoft.com... > How do I mail merge postcards and remove empty lines in the address? ex. > Name, Compa...

.NET Webservice Accessing Exchange 2003
I would like to setup a .NET webservice that will access an Exchange 2003 server and perform the following tasks: 1) Given a particular email address, return all headers/subjects that matches the TO or FROM field. The purpose would be to return all emails from a particular individual in order to enhance a home grown CRM system. It would have to search a select few exchange mailboxes. 2) Given the particular email, return the body of the email. Is this possible? If so, what kind of performance am I looking at here given upwards of 20,000 total emails in 3 or 4 mailboxes? If this is possib...

Mailing system for access
Hi We have an in-house access app which runs on windows LAN. We are looking for an email newsletter mailing solution that can work with contacts data from the access app. Currently I am looking at this; http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp. The problem is this does not access data straight from an access database. Does anyone have had experience with this? Anything that works well with access? Any recommendations would be appreciated? Thanks Regards On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:11:19 +0100, "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: >Hi > >We have an in-house...

How to prevent automatic mail download?
I am using OL2007 in a WinVista environment. Although I have unchecked 'Send immediately when connected' in the Options | MailSetup section, all of a sudden my mail seems to get downloaded on its own, without my having clicked F9 or the Send/Receive button. This strange behaviour started all of a sudden and until then OL was functioning as expected. Any ideas on what may have prompted this and what can be done to fix it? "Blake Kaos" <MGKXLAXBUSTL@spammotel.com> wrote in message news:uMNu08iKJHA.1308@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I am using OL2007 in a WinVista...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Windows Mail
After about 5 or 10 minutes in Windows Mail, the folders disappear and I have the message "Folders could not be displayed - Windows Mail could not open this folder. Possible causes are:&nbsp; Low disk space.&nbsp; Low memory". My desktop gadgets show CPU at 20% and memory at 50%.&nbsp; I have quite a&nbsp;few filters on the Inbox.&nbsp; Are these likely to be the cause ?The only way to get them back seems to be a reboot . . .&nbsp; until the next time . . . &nbsp; Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums Which antivirus a...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Problem receiving mail from POP3 servers
I am having an issue receiving from any POP3 servers. I am basically getting an error saying the pop server has not responded in 60 seconds and if I wanted to wait another 60 seconds or stop it. This is happening with any POP 3 email account I have. ***********Jaime*************** <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having an issue receiving from any POP3 servers. I am basically > getting an error saying the pop server has not responded in 60 > seconds and if I wanted to wait another 60 seconds or stop it. This > is happening with any POP 3 email account I ha...

Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 x64
Can Exchange 2003 Enterprise run fine on Windows 2003 x64. Thanks No, Exchange Server 2003 will not run on Windows Server 2003 for x64 - it needs the 32-bit OS. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Mark Olczyk" <mark.olczyk@lwtc.edu> wrote in message news:%23lsqUCWSHHA.4672@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Can Exchange 2003 Enterprise run fine on Windows 2003 x64. > > Thanks ...

e-mail limitations
How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. bruce <brucea@wingsgt.com> wrote: > How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can > send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our > database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. > We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. Ask your ISP. It's their limitation. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS ...

Managing Users in Exchange
Is there a way to create a custom mmc to allow my user administrators the ability to manage exchange users without having the ESM tools on their machines? "Bad Beagle" <maxwelli@shaw.ca> wrote: >Is there a way to create a custom mmc to allow my user administrators the >ability to manage exchange users without having the ESM tools on their >machines? Use Terminal Server? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm There really isn't. Unless you have installed the tools, the DLL's necessary to exte...

Checking E-Mail Domains and E-Mail Aliases in Exchange?
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 (front-end and back-end) on Windows 2003 AD. We want that Exchange should check sender e-mail domain if the sender domain exists or not. Can Exchange check sender domain? If yes, where can we set this option in ESM? Will be internal sender e-mail address (internal Exchange e-mail aliases) checked also, if they exist or not? For example: An e-mail domain named mydomain.com exists in Exchange. And this e-mail domain has only recipients user01@mydomain.com and user02@mydomain.com. If somebody wants to send (from Exchange) an e-mail with the sender e-mail ali...