Easy signature question...

I use Outlook XP Pro and compose my e-mails in HTML.  I have a multi-line
signature and notice that whenever someone replies to my e-mails that the
signature now has spaces between the lines (double spaced).  I am wondering
if recipients of my e-mail are receiving this goofy looking signature or
just me when replied to.

Does anybody know why it is doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

0
iaf (5)

Filter Question 05-20-07
I have a List Box from a query on my form that has a field ClientID and 2 other fields and on my form I have one ClientID, How can I filter the list box to only show the two other fields with the same ClientID in the list Box, Thanks for any Help ...

CFileDialog question
I am using CFileDialog and using this is it possible to capture right click? For my requirement I do not want to process right click. Please let me know if there is a way to do this... Thanks Suchrithaa ...

Calendar easy to move from computer to computer?
Is there a way besides a Palm pilot to transfer all contacts, and calendar info from work to the home computer as a daily task? The problem is my palm pilot does not carry over certain fields in contacts that transfer from work to home. Is there a web based outlook? In Calendar, the color labeling does not transfer either. Looking for an easy way to have both computers updated in the same way. Thanks! .. ...

signature insert for plain text
I recently converted from Outlook 02 to Outlook 03. However one feature that I can't get to work as it did in the 02 version is the signature input feature. It appears that when I recieve a message from a recipient in plain text and I choose either to reply or forward, my signature is not inserted. I have the option selected to use my signature for all replies and forwards but as many messages sent to me that I need to reply to come in a plain text format it is frustrating to have to cut and past my signature each time. Any suggestions? This works for the 2002 version... Thanks,...

Default company signature & logo in Exchange 2003?
I know that you can create a signature & logo in Outlook, but can you set it up on Exchange 2003 rather than have each user create a custom signature themselves in Outlook? Andy Nothing that can setup a customized signature for each user. Disclaimers can be added from server side using transport event sink or 3rd party software. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Andy" <everest1963@cox.net.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:D77CAC12-405D-49F3-B89C-9EB748F748C3@microsoft.com... >I know ...

WEEKNUM() Question
The results of WEEKNUM() don't correspond with the calendaring system I want. My first question is simple: How does the WEEKNUM() algorithm work? If I can figure out what it's based on, I can probably match it to the calendar I'm using. It looks like it's anywhere from 1 day off to 2 days off from my calendar, depending on when my week decides to start. The calendar I have starts on Mondays and assigns WEEK-1 to the first week of January with at least 4 days in it. So if WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR,1,1),2) is 5 (Friday) or greater, then the week doesn't start until WEEKDAY() y...

Outlook 2003 Attachments Question
Good Morning, I'm having a problem in Outlook 2003. When I have the reading pane open I am able to double click on an attachment and it opens normally. If I double click on the email and have it open, THEN try to open the attachment it tells me it cannot find the program associated with this attachment. Another problem is this: If I am in Word and go to File-Send to-EMail recipient as Attachment. It cannot find Outlook to send the message. However I am able to open Outlook and attach the file to a new email and send it. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you! ~Michael ...

Quick Question #3
I have a workbook that is basically made up of 2 worksheets, a importing data sheet and a chart. Everything works great, timely refreshes and its rather simple. The problem I have is this: The chart is basically a seating chart and does not change at all(static). The 2nd worksheet continuosly updates the chart and will sometimes add new values(dynamic). Well, my formulas that I have for each cell points to the dynamic sheet and the values will change on occasion, unpredictablely. How can I write the formulas pointing to certain values in the data sheet(dynamic) and lock the cells. Then any ne...

SendMessage Question/Problem
I have a dialog box with a toolbar subclassed in it that has a combo box. I have embedded the toolbar in a static control on the dialog box. When an item in the combo box is selected, I am getting the OnSelChange message being triggered in the subclassed tool bar class. I then get the item that was selected and call GetOwner()->SendMessage(WM_NOTIFY......) In the dialog box I have a ON_NOTIFY message command for the IDR_TOOLBAR. when I debug the OnSelChange method in the subclassed toolbar class, I can see it setting up the call, but when I place my cursor and do run to cursor in the O...

easy OnLButtonDblClk() question
Hi, I've created a MFC application. It has the standard window where information is displayed. I have recently copied some code from another applcation someone made for me, so that I have a dockable window that attaches to the main document. The code for this class it as follows: class CMarkerZoom : public CWnd { // Construction public: CMarkerZoom(); // Overrides // ClassWizard generated virtual function overrides file://{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CMarkerZoom) file://}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementation public: virtual ~CMarkerZoom(); // Generated message map functions protected: file://{{AFX_...

Excel question #11
How do I lock a row of cells so that anything I type in them will be in upper case? ...

Outlook 2007
Hi everyone, Since i have resetted my bosses windows profile (Windows XP) by renaming his profile folder, the Outlook signatures doesn't work. I have copied his existent signature folder from his older profile (%userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures) to the new account and i configured from outlook all his signatures for "new messages" and for "reply/forward" so the signatures is insterted automaticly... But he is not getting the signatures.. In outlook 2007, there is a button to insert quickly your signature to your message in the ribbon ba...

easy transfer
I want to use easy transfer from my XP to a new PC with Windows 7. Can I just transfer what is on my old PC to a flash drive then just plug the flash drive into the new PC and then start the easy transfer on the new PC and just get the information off of the flash drive? Mike Givens wrote: > I want to use easy transfer from my XP to a new PC with Windows 7. > Can I just transfer what is on my old PC to a flash drive then just plug > the flash drive into the new PC and then start the easy transfer on the > new PC and just get the information off of the fla...

Outlook and signatures
Hi. When I get a mail in RTF or HTML and I want to answer the font is setting the default text to Arial. Is that possible to change. //Mariah MN <MN@nospam.com> wrote: > When I get a mail in RTF or HTML and I want to answer the font is > setting the default text to Arial. > > Is that possible to change. When you reply to a message, Outlook will use the same format as the original message. You can then change it manually if you want. -- Brian Tillman tools, options, mail format, fonts button specifically, but you have other options on that tab as well - includin...

array question
I have a simple formula = {if(dummy=False,0,dummy_range)}. This formula is copied in cell A2:C4. Dummy_range = f2:H4. F2:H4 has numeric data from external workbook. I can't get the formula to work. When I copy the formula in Cells A2:c4 all I get is "1". ?? Example data F G H 1 3 5 3 2 2 4 1 1 >= {if(dummy=False,0,dummy_range)} Is there a difference between "dummy" and "dummy_range"? This (array) formula works just fine: =IF(dummy_range=FALSE,0,dummy_range) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Mo...

Calendar View
All, My sales team currently uses exchange - and would like to become more in tune with each other's availability and what not. Currently, the only way to view another's calendar is to go throught the steps of creating an appointment, selecting members, then viewing which times are available. Is there an add in that will allow you to view calendars without going through the steps above? A quick view sort of thing? Thanks in advance! Chris I have seen something u can do with sharepoint. where you create a sharepoint site. put you vacation time in that. then, in outlook you c...

Setup Question
I'm new to CRM so any help is welcomed. I installed CRM 3.0 on my Small Business Server. The installation appeared to go OK. I can run CRM through my web browser on the server and on my local PC. On my remote PC (XP Pro) I installed the full client. When I open Outlook on this PC CRM complains that it can't find the CRM server. I checked the registry and the Http:// address is correct (http//:sbs.thclegg.com). I added the :5555 to this and still nothing. The next two problems I have are: 1) When I try to open any thing that uses the calendar function in the browser, I get...

SQL question
hello gurus I have a Cross Tab query that works fine. The SQL for this query ends with... PIVOT tblData.Region I've noticed that the column headings in my query result always show the Regions in alpha order (eg: East, MidWest, North1, North2, SouthEast). I've also noticed that I can 'force' the column order by using something like... PIVOT tblData.Region IN(North1, North2, MidWest, SouthEast, East) But, this later method presupposes that I know all of the Regions in advance. If a new Region is added, it won't be in the 'IN' function. ...

rca easy rip
i have installed rca easy rip on my windows xp media center computor. i wanted to remove it, but when i go to remove all programs and try to remoe, it will not remove. any suggestions on how to get this program removed? You would probably find more help and knowledge at the support site for that application, but you might try reinstalling and then uninstalling. The RCA support site mentioned the need to have the RCA player connected to the computer when installing, perhaps it needs to be connected at uninstall. http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1773/kw/uni...

Question on CreateProcess / WinExec...
I'm using a call to WinExec, but in trying to get my code to compile under unicode, this call is not supported. I'm looking at CreateProcess and it looks like it requires you to close some handles or you'll leak. But WinExec works in an async way, how can I make CreateProcess work in an async way and not leak those handles? No problem. Just do a CloseHandle(proc.hProcess); after your call to CreateProcess( ... ). Your launched program keeps running. -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- DataGet� & PocketLog� www.dataget.com Data Co...

a question about uml
Hello All,I have a question about UML Design. I have a System,it include module-A module-B and module-C. The A,B,C use socket to contact. I want to design module-B(the A had finished),also want to design modele-C's socket to B. How to design modele-B,is Modele-A is the "Actor" or "object" in User case and sequence. who can give me some advice or some docs.thanks. "lxg" <lixngang@163.com> wrote in message news:uHgHBWgvDHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello All,I have a question about UML Design. > I have a System,it include module-A module-B a...

An easy one for you pros !
How to disable the right click of the mouse on an open form and report ? Or for that matter in all of my application. Thank you once again. -- Eric "ericb" <eric@b.com> wrote in message news:17826C24-3B6B-4707-81BF-9EA7C9299AB4@microsoft.com... > How to disable the right click of the mouse on an open form and report ? There's a Shortcut Menu property on the Other tab of a form's property sheet in design view. It can be set to No to disable shortcut menus. That may be what you're looking for, for forms. I'm not sure about reports. --...

Easy birthdays question...
Hi, I have one table in my database named, Clients. It has the following fields: FirstName, Surname, Address1, Address2, Address3, DOB, and LetterSent. My question is, how do I show all the clients who have a birthday coming up in the next 7 days? Once I have that information displayed, the user is then supposed to put a tick the LetterSent checkbox for each client. Then, say the query was run later that day, the clients who appeared in the query earlier on would now not appear as they have a tick in the LetterSent field. So I think I need something like this, I just don't know t...

MS Money question
Anyone help with the following: I want to change the amount of a monthly paid bill. The amount though will not be changing for several months yet. When I try to amend the details I am told that Money can only change the first instance of the bill and then all recurring ones. How do I keep the next few months the same but just amend the ones after this? There must be a way other than remembering to do it nearer the time. TIA -- EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked. Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by *me* using nothing more than common sense. Keep a diary. "Pau...

about some easy drawing
Hi! Nothing is being drawn when I run this piece of code ? I can't see any wrong in the code but there must be some mistake in it. private void Form1_Paint(object sender, PaintEventArgs e) { Pen p = new Pen(Color.Red, 7); p.DashStyle = DashStyle.Dot; Bitmap bm = new Bitmap(400,400); Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(bm); g.DrawPie(p,0,0,350,350,290,90); } //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:OxZriJf%23KHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Nothing is bei...