jwan (2)

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

e ...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

auto e-mail checking
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone out there could tell me if there's a way to check for e-mail automatically. What I mean by this is that I would not have to be "clicking" send/receive, each time that I need to check for new e- mail. Thanks in advance. Rudy Tools > Options > Internet E-mail. Check my local network for connections(s) for new mail every ____ minutes. You may also want to check the auto dial button if you're not always online. "Rudy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01b601c3a244$da477da0$a601280a@phx.g...

E-mail Router doesnt get E-mail from Exchange
Hi, I've setup CRM with Exchange E-mail Router successfully until I did either 1 of the following. 1. Disabling E-mail user 2. Change server IP address 3. Installing RAS Does anyone of the above affects Exchange E-mail Router? If not, may i know whether is there any place where i can configure Exchange E-mail Router? Last solution, do you think reinstalling Exchange E-mail Router will help? Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot!! David Loke -------------------------------------------- ReadySpace Network Pte Ltd www.readyspace.com ...

Attaching an e-mail into an e-mail
Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it does not. Any suggestions? can you be a bit more specific, what is it that isnt working now ?? Regards Davidt "Hope" wrote: > Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and > attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it > up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 b...

Can't send e-mail or access to my Inbox e-mails.
This is the error message that I get when I tried to send an e-mail: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.gcgroup.co.uk', Server: 'send.one.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please let me know what do I have to do. Thanks! Regards, Jannie Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down ...

send e-mail formated
to send e-mail in the format of a table. With tabulations Inside of the body of the e-mail How do I do? Frank Dulk wrote: > to send e-mail in the format of a table. With tabulations > Inside of the body of the e-mail > How do I do? You cannot do this with the built in SendObject function. You would need to automate an external messaging library like Outlook or CDO that supports an HTML formatted message body. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com You would have an example for me to have the initial steps. &quo...

formatting lost in e-mail
I have Outlook 2002. I have it set up with HTML formatting. I created an e-mail and formatted it with different colors, different alignments, boxes around some paragraphs, and more. When I send the e-mail its formatting is lost. I sent it to myself and its all in plain text, no color just Black & White, no special font. Nothing. How can I corrent this? Are you using Word as the editor? Are you behind an Exchange server? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Ba...

"Allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send e-mail using CRM for Outlook
CRM 4: Is there a way to set this to "Checked" for all users by default? I can't seem to find where CRM is storing it in the database. Thanks. Hi emon, I think that's a registry setting on the user's worksation, as it relates to CRM for Outlook. you can read this article... http://blogs.salentica.com/direland/2009/09/21/pushing-crm-for-outlook-settings-to-the-masses/ Maybe you could push the registry change out somehow. Dave > CRM 4: Is there a way to set this to "Checked" for all users by > default? I can't seem to find where CRM is storing...

Can you set two e-mail accounts on outlook 03?
Yes. Tools, email accounts, add accouynt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "hopeful" <hopeful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA1880E4-9F70-4148-91FC-469CC1523DA3@microsoft.com... > ...

e-mail problem #4
Just bought a new computer. How can I find or change my password so I can have my original e-mail address Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just bought a new computer. How can I find or change my > password so I can have my original e-mail address How is it that you don't know your own password? -- Brian Tillman ...

Importing e-mail
I recently retired and the IT people transferred by e- mails and address book to a disc for me. At work we used Outlook, at home I have Outlook express. I cannot seem to import the information. It is a pst file. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Barbara Palmer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently retired and the IT people transferred by e- > mails and address book to a disc for me. At work we used > Outlook, at home I have Outlook express. I cannot seem to > import the information. It is a pst file. Can anyone > tell me how to do it? You c...

saving e-mails when upgrading from a trial version
We had a pre-release version of Outlook and now purchased a (volume license) Outlook 2003. When installing, a screen pops up saying that the computer detected a trial version which it must first uninstall before installing this product. I'm afraid to uninstall as I do not want to lose my old e-mails. What do I need to do to ensure that I do not lose my old e-mails and what do I need to do to transfer those e-mails to my new product? Will all this happen automatically? You won't lose your old emails. If you want to be doubly safe, find a file with the extension of .pst and back...

E-mail to every e-mail address in an Excel column?
Say I have an Excel spreadsheet with one column of e-mail addresses. I want to send the same piece of e-mail (a WORD file) to each address. Is there an easy way? Hi Try this one with the e-mail addresses in "Sheet1" column C Visit also my site for more examples Sub Mail_workbook_Outlook() Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object Dim cell As Range Dim strto As String For Each cell In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1") _ .Columns("C").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants) If cell.Value Like "*@*" Then st...

e-mail account
Hey, how do I insert an yahoo account in my microsoft outlook? I've tried everything and nothing works. Thanks, Sofie Sofie <vanhoutte.sofie@chello.be> wrote: > how do I insert an yahoo account in my microsoft outlook? > I've tried everything and nothing works. You need either a Yahoo! Plus account or http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/ -- Brian Tillman ...

Access Web from e-mail link
After years of successfully being able to automatically connect to the internet from a link in an e-mail by clicking on the link, I suddenly cannot do so. I have not changed anything on purpose. ...

How to unsend a sent e mail
How do you unsend an e mail you just sent? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you unsend an e mail you just sent? If you are using MS Exchange and the recipient hasn't read it yet (i.e., opened it in any way), and if they sort the list by most recent so the original e-mail doesn't happen to get highlighted first (i.e., opened) before the recall request message, and so on (i.e., recall is VERY flaky), you aren't going to stop your sent message. Actually, from what I've found at Microsoft and other MVPs, you don't need exchange. The recall request is a...

Recalling e-mails
I recently attempted to recall an e-mail and have since been inundated (i.e 50 plus) with "Message Recall Failure" messages. The person who I was attempting to recall the message from had thier out of office auto reply set. Any suggestions how I can stop this would be appreciated. Regards, ...

Change E-Transfer to E-Payment
I have a problem. I have a credit card payment I have set to Electronic Payment. It has somehow changed to an Electronic Transfer. It still works as is, but, it takes about a week longer to pay my payment. How do I change it back to an Electronic Payment? Thanks Darren ...