e-mail rules for Outlook XP

I receive lots of junk mail in my in box, and I will like to create a rule
for these e-mail, I know how to create a rule for one e-mail  at a time, is
there  a way for 10-20 e-mails it would be much easier. I have outlook XP

Thanks

0
jfanduiz (1)

Since the 20 emails would have different headers, subjects, senders, etc.
there is no way to create a blanket rule for every mail using just one junk
mail request.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, GIORIBE FELIZ
asked:

| I receive lots of junk mail in my in box, and I will like to create a
| rule for these e-mail, I know how to create a rule for one e-mail  at
| a time, is there  a way for 10-20 e-mails it would be much easier. I
| have outlook XP
|
| Thanks

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

client rules
Hello!! See if someone knows how to do this: I am running Outlook 2003 and have set up a couple of rules to run for my emails. Some rules are server-based rules and some are client-rules, although I didn't choose it. The thing is that the client rules run only as long as outlook is running, but even is outlook is running I have to manually run the rules. Is there an option which makes Outlook to run the ALL client-rules every 't' time? Is there a button or script you could click or run in order to do run the ALL client-rules without getting all the way in the rules propert...

Using Outlook PST Backup Program w/User Accounts
I have downloaded and installed the pst backup program from Microsoft. I have two questions: 1. If I restore my backed up pst file from an external hard disk, will it write over the existing Outlook pst file? 2. When my spouse logs into her account, the "File>Backup" does not appear. How can I include the pst "Backup" in the other user account's File Menu? Thanks in advance -- Bones Heal - Pain Is Temporary - Chicks Dig Scars FirstReconUSMC, you wrote on Sun, 2 Sep 2007 05:34:00 -0700: > 1. If I restore my backed up pst file from an external hard disk, ...

e ...

MDB in Outlook "Unsafe" attachment list
Hi folks, According to a policy that isn't set in stone, we've configured our McAfee GroupShield to block all attachments listed in Microsoft's "unsafe" attachments list in MS KB article 290497, so they never even get to the Outlook users. This has resulted in complaints about .mdb files being blocked, so I'm weighing the pros and cons of allowing these attachments through. Does anyone know what exactly the risk is with MS Access .mdb files that makes them less safe than .doc, .ppt, or .xls files? Are these files on the list because they're just not mailed as ...

Outlook 2003 crashes on send/receive
title says most of it . . . my Outlook 2003 crashes every time I do a send / receive, and I get this message: http://www.tengokuonline.com/stupiderror.jpg i am running Windows XP Home version 2002, service pack 1 - but i have the same error on my desktop (running Windows XP Professional, don't have it here with me for exact specs). any ideas? ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Trying to apply rule fails with error
A user that has in the past, now can't apply a workflow rule to a record (Specifically a lead). The following error is displayed, "You do not have sufficient access rights or privileges to perform this action." I've looked through all the roles and find nothing that should be preventing the user, and she used to be able to do this same task. It started happening the day or so after I applied Service Pack 1 for Windows Server 2003. Any one else seeing this behavior or have any ideas? TIA, Kim I've seen something similar(ish). Have you had the user login from a d...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Outlook 2003 Client Crashing
Hi I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but when I install CRM 3.0 Desktop or laptop client my Outlook 2003 SP2 keeps hanging. All my updates are installed. The Laptop has 1GB+ Memory in. I had a similar problem yesterday. The problem in my case was the user had made offline changes in a v1.2 client after I upgraded the server to v3.0. After installing the v3.0 client on the laptop, outlook would hang. Resolved the issue by uninstalling the client, outlook, and MSDE, renaming the MSDE databases, then reinstalling everything. Hope this helps. -Jerry "Kuvenp" ...

Outlook Exress
I am using Outlook Express for a separate email account. How can I locate where my datafile is? How can I change the location of my datafile? Thanks Post to the Outlook Express newsgroup news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Christine" <centrol@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:hplo7b$5rj$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg... >I am using Outlook Express for a separate email account. > >...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

Would Windows XP run on a machine with these specs?
Hi everybody! I have a machine at work running Windows 98, and would like to know if it�s architecture could withstand Windows XP (because I would only have to buy the OS). Here is some information that could be retrieved with CPUID (CPUz) software. --------------------------------------- Name AMD Duron Codename Spitfire Specification AMD Duron(tm) Processor Package Socket A (462) Core Speed 797.1 MHz (8.0 x 99.6 MHz) Rated Bus speed 199.3 MHz Instructions sets MMX (+), 3DNow! (+) --------------------------------------- It has 256 MB of RAM but 16 MB are being used ...

Outlook Rules #7
My outlook rules appear to be corrupted. The rules won't fire and I can't create and save new ones. I can create them and even run them, but when I try to exit the Rules Wizard I get the message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." The old rules will not delete, that is to say, I can delete them, but can't exit the Rules Wizard without the same error message above. Wat can I do? ...

outlook with windows 7
I have installed outlook 2007 on a windows 7 machine. I have several pop 3 accounts and a exchange account installed. Whenever I startup outlook 2007 it takes about 20 seconds before i can open my inbox. Outlook gives a (not responding) Does the same thing happen if you start outlook using the safe switch? "Outlook startup in windows 7" <Outlook startup in windows 7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:045AE0BE-A2B7-4097-86CD-6EA8A350080B@microsoft.com... >I have installed outlook 2007 on a windows 7 machine. I have several pop 3 > accounts an...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

MapPoint 2004 Keeps Crashing Outlook
Running Outlook 2003 and installed MapPoint 2004 for a database program I am working on. Outlook will run fine for a few days with the install and then all of a sudden keeps crashing. After trying to open Outlook a half dozen times, it will finally open, but the MapPoint features no longer work. If I uninstall it, wait a few days and install it again, it will work for a few days and quit again. Any suggestions where to start to get these two to play nicely together? The only file I get in the error message is Outlook.exe. Thanks! What exactly is logged to the Event Viewer regarding th...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...