e-mail messages, from outlook, to cd, how to

hello there,
i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps.
i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd.
i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse
i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new
map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do
them all by just one mouse klick.
please can you help me.
0
otto123 (1)

What are Outlook Maps??

All of your mail is contained in a file with a .pst extension.  You can
export your folders that you want saved to a .pst file and then burn that to
CD (you will need to copy it back to your hard drive and remove the
read-only attribute to access the mail.)

Or, you can just copy the .pst file (with Outlook closed) and burn the copy
to a CD.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Otto asked:

| hello there,
| i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps.
| i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd.
| i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse
| i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new
| map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do
| them all by just one mouse klick.
| please can you help me.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Spell Check Error Message
I have a user that gets the message "Error occurred while checking Spelling" when trying to spell check an email message. This is the only message she gets. Spell check works fine in Word. Thanks for your assistance. ...

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

MDB in Outlook "Unsafe" attachment list
Hi folks, According to a policy that isn't set in stone, we've configured our McAfee GroupShield to block all attachments listed in Microsoft's "unsafe" attachments list in MS KB article 290497, so they never even get to the Outlook users. This has resulted in complaints about .mdb files being blocked, so I'm weighing the pros and cons of allowing these attachments through. Does anyone know what exactly the risk is with MS Access .mdb files that makes them less safe than .doc, .ppt, or .xls files? Are these files on the list because they're just not mailed as ...

e ...

Outlook 2003 crashes on send/receive
title says most of it . . . my Outlook 2003 crashes every time I do a send / receive, and I get this message: http://www.tengokuonline.com/stupiderror.jpg i am running Windows XP Home version 2002, service pack 1 - but i have the same error on my desktop (running Windows XP Professional, don't have it here with me for exact specs). any ideas? ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Outlook 2003 Client Crashing
Hi I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but when I install CRM 3.0 Desktop or laptop client my Outlook 2003 SP2 keeps hanging. All my updates are installed. The Laptop has 1GB+ Memory in. I had a similar problem yesterday. The problem in my case was the user had made offline changes in a v1.2 client after I upgraded the server to v3.0. After installing the v3.0 client on the laptop, outlook would hang. Resolved the issue by uninstalling the client, outlook, and MSDE, renaming the MSDE databases, then reinstalling everything. Hope this helps. -Jerry "Kuvenp" ...

Outlook Exress
I am using Outlook Express for a separate email account. How can I locate where my datafile is? How can I change the location of my datafile? Thanks Post to the Outlook Express newsgroup news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Christine" <centrol@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:hplo7b$5rj$1@mawar.singnet.com.sg... >I am using Outlook Express for a separate email account. > >...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

Recover messages after crash
Hi, I'm using XP and OExp. I would be most grateful if someone can tell me how to retrieve my email messages and address book from the most recent CD backup I made of the computer before it crashed. Is there a way to copy some files from the CD to the computer now that I have re- installed windows and Outlook Express? Kind regards, ...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

MapPoint 2004 Keeps Crashing Outlook
Running Outlook 2003 and installed MapPoint 2004 for a database program I am working on. Outlook will run fine for a few days with the install and then all of a sudden keeps crashing. After trying to open Outlook a half dozen times, it will finally open, but the MapPoint features no longer work. If I uninstall it, wait a few days and install it again, it will work for a few days and quit again. Any suggestions where to start to get these two to play nicely together? The only file I get in the error message is Outlook.exe. Thanks! What exactly is logged to the Event Viewer regarding th...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

duplicate messages #5
When I hit send/receive to get my new messages they arrive in duplicates. How can I change this? Do you have any rules set up? "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA69E48C-CE14-4036-89E6-44F5FF79F920@microsoft.com... > When I hit send/receive to get my new messages they arrive in duplicates. > How can I change this? Hi Cindy, Here are some things to look for that can cause duplicates. 1) Two or more accounts that check the same mailbox. 2) Two or more inbox rules that act on the same message. 3) Antivirus/Antispam software that doesn...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

REading Publisher files burned to a CD
Copy the files to your hard drive. Publisher doesn't do well with removable media. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bruno Ottavi" <bottavi@insight.rr.com> wrote in message news:dekVd.2395$3t3.1039@fe2.columbus.rr.com... > > ...

How do I copy outgoing messages to another person
Hi, I would like to copy all outgoing messages (To:) to my colleague in the office. Is this possible in MS Outlook and how do I configure this please? You should be able to use the Rules Wizard to do this for you. "Hazel" <Hazel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57530D39-2724-405A-9F6F-FBFB41B58F0C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I would like to copy all outgoing messages (To:) to my colleague in the > office. Is this possible in MS Outlook and how do I configure this please? ...

Outlook Express Error Message Since Installing XP SP2
Since installing XP Service Pack 2, Outlook Express will not download my family's Hotmail accounts. The error message is displayed below. Have deleted accounts and re introduced them, have uninstalled Outlook Express and Re loaded it, have added it to the Exceptions section in the New Windows Firewall Utility and all to no avail. What have I overlooked? Redirected Configuration: Account: XXX_XXXXX Server: http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp User name: xxx_xxxxxx@hotmail.com Protocol: HTTPMail Port: 0 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 80004005 -- David Wh...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...