E-mail mail merge #2

I have about 300 e-mail addresses in a column in Excel.
Is there a way to send one e-mail to all these people at one time?

Pepper
0
Pepper (24)

Use a mail merge starting from Outlook and use the Excel spreadsheet as =
your data source.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Pepper asked:

| I have about 300 e-mail addresses in a column in Excel.
| Is there a way to send one e-mail to all these people at one time?
|=20
| Pepper
0
Milly
9/5/2008 11:49:06 PM
1 message with 300 recipients Sure - copy and paste the addresses in the To,
CC or BCC field.  Because they are each on 1 line it'll work.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have about 300 e-mail addresses in a column in Excel.
> Is there a way to send one e-mail to all these people at one time?
>
> Pepper

0
outlookmvp (5838)
9/6/2008 12:22:00 AM
Thank you Diane.
I couldnt figure out how to get a Merge Field into the To: line

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> 1 message with 300 recipients Sure - copy and paste the addresses in the To,
> CC or BCC field.  Because they are each on 1 line it'll work.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have about 300 e-mail addresses in a column in Excel.
> > Is there a way to send one e-mail to all these people at one time?
> >
> > Pepper

0
Pepper (24)
9/6/2008 1:34:01 PM
If you want to do an actual mail merge, 1 address per message, use the excel
book as the data source.

--

> Thank you Diane.
> I couldnt figure out how to get a Merge Field into the To: line
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> 1 message with 300 recipients Sure - copy and paste the addresses in the
>> To,
>> CC or BCC field.  Because they are each on 1 line it'll work.
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> You can access this newsgroup by visiting
>> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point
>> your
>> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>>

>> "Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I have about 300 e-mail addresses in a column in Excel.
>> > Is there a way to send one e-mail to all these people at one time?
>> >
>> > Pepper

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Cell Colors
Tom, How would I check to see if it was turned off? And if so, how would I turn it on? Thanks Bill ...

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

e ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, I need more help about ADC... We have 2 domains (NT 4.) and each domain have their PDC and exchange 5.5 servers (2 PDC and 2 Exchange 5.5). The domains are separately physically. Now I want to migrate to one only domain (W2003). The olds domain are now sites (city A and city B. And we have a DC W2003 in city A and other DC in city B. My question its, we must install ADC in both W2003 DC or only in one of them ? Thanks 4all "Paco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I need more help about ADC... > >We have 2 domains (NT 4.) an...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

Xml2PDF version 2.4 is released
Altsoft Xml2PDF version 2.4 November 2, 2005 Altsoft NV Altsoft NV is proud to announce the immediate availability of the new version of it Xml2PDF formatting engine. New XSL-FO features are: - inside and outside floats; - extension for creating PDF layers based on z-indexes; - extension for adding files as an attachment to PDF document; - extension for adding PDF document properties; - bug fixes and performance tuning; New SVG features are: - text paths; - extension for adding files as an attachment to PDF document; - extension for adding PDF document properties; - bug fixes and performan...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

VC++ #2
At present I have no messages for you ,but I have a query that is disturbing me a lot. 1.Why we should use Vc++ enviornment instead of visual basic . a.Since VB does the same thing that VC++ does and does it with less complexity. 2.Is API programming is better than MFC or WE should concentrate more on MFC then API. (1) One very convincing reason should be that VB as it existed during the VB6 days is now obsolete. MS will not release further versions of the VB6 language/compiler. VB.NET is the successor but it's aimed for .NET and not at native app development. (2) MFC is a thin wra...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

error in excel #2
I when I try to open document in excel I keep getting a "cannot use object linking and embedding" error and I can't open the program. Any suggestions? Did this just start happening? If yes, were you hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) Je...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

Net Send #2
Hello, I have created a userform in excel that allows a user to send a "Net Send" message to other users on the network. To allow multi-sending I have created a loop statment that repeat's the command the appropriate number of times depending on the user group select. This work's fine but is fairly untidy as it results in numerous CMD boxes appearing on the task bar while it loops. To resolve this I would like re-program to userform to create a batch to send the message to the users, how can i do this as I have little to no experience with batch files Thanks Thi...

New Mail Desktop Shortcut
Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar in XP? Rob D. <RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running > Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new > mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar > in XP? It's easy enough to make one. Open Outlook and search for "command line&qu...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

Date Functions #2
Is there a function to convert a date into a day of the week? e.g. A1 = 21-Mar-2004 and is formatted as a date; in B1 I want to show that this is a Sunday. TIA Craig Craig, If you want to preserve the actual date value in the cell, and only display the day of week name, use a custom number format of 'dddd'. If you want to actually convert the date in to a day of week name, use =TEXT(A1,"dddd") -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Craig" <cd@asg.com> wrote in message news:uYx3wctJEHA.31...

Outlook 2007 crashes when BCM open in separate window #2
My client recently upgraded from Outlook/BCM 2003 to 2007. She likes to have her Outlook calendar, tasks and BCM running in separate windows. If she closes the calendar or tasks window while a window running BCM is open, Outlook crashes. All is well if the BCM window is closed first. Oddly, I discovered that the problem does not occur when the PC is not connected to the network. She does not have any third- party add ins installed. I ran Outlook repair and the Inbox Repair utility on her .pst file, but the problem persists. Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, have you found a way to...

Unable to send via windows mail
Hi everyone, I am having trouble sending via windows mail, one day it was working and then for some reason it doesnt. I can still received email but unable to send. I have all correct settings, I have deleted accunt and re installed account, changed port settings as requested and still get the same error. which is the following The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems ...