Duplicate messages when filtering

I have created a rule to MOVE messages from one address to
a subfolder, but every time these messages arrive, Outlook
puts a copy of the message on the Inbox AND ALSO on the
subfolder I specified on the rule. I checked the rule and
the action ONLY says to MOVE the e-mail to the specified
subfolder, not to leave a copy on the mais Inbox folder.
I'm very annoyed by this, because I always have to go to
the Inbox and delete the message copy. Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74723)

Windows mail cleared all messages and now says low disk space
i've tried opening my files in windws mail but they have all been deleted (from all folders) when i go onto any of the remaining folders and click on it, all i get is; folder could not be opened possible causes low disk space. firstly why would it suddenly delete everyone of my emails and secondly where would it put them? See here for background: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx and see point 3 = here for the future: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Then try repairing the database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ and then see if you can open the folders. Also search for *.eml and see...

Duplicates

message rules to back-up
I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message rules. Is there a way to do this? What version of Outlook, typically though you can go to the Rules Wizard > select the Options button > export Rules. "Scotty Resch" <sresch@cox.net> wrote in message news:080101c366d0$50ad9610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and > reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message > rules. Is there a way to do this? ...

ok send messages

Error message
When I try to open Outlook 2000 (Vista OS) it always opens the Outlook 2000 Startup dialog box, as if startup never completed. Then I get the message "The procedure entry point StrTokEx could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT2.dll. I've tried to uninstall Outlook but it doesn't appear in Control Panel/ Programs or in Windows Install Cleanup. I've tried both the reinstall and the repair. Any advice please? Thanks in advance. See if this article explains things: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814442 OL2002: Error Messages After You Install Windows 2000 SP...

Receiving duplicate emails

Message Queue
Is there a way to export or read the emails that are stuck in the messageing queue in Exchange 2003 ? Thanks ! It depends on how the message came into the queue. If the message came from another server, and is destined for the server it's queued on or another remote destination, then the message is on the hard drive, and can be seen at <drive>:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\queue folder. Use Notepad the view the message. If the message was sent from the server it is queued on then that message is in the SMTP Folder inside the Information Store and you'll need a Informa...

Intelligent Message Filter Appears to be Crashing
Hello all, This morning when I came in, I started receiving notifications that our front-end Exchange 2003 SMTP and occasionally IIS services were crashing and restarting. As I started going through the event logs, I noticed the following error after the services had recovered: Source: Microsoft Exchange Server Event ID: 1000 Faulting application inetinfo.exe, version 6.0.3790.1830, stamp 42435bec, faulting module msexchange.ucecontentfilter.dll, version 1.1.32.8, stamp 40183cbe, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000a900. The way I'm interpreting this message is that the Int...

I Can not trecover my messages
Hi Dear sir/... I have win xp sp1 with outlook 2003. I have my old user data on a cd....( for example : outlook.pst and archive.pst and...) when i removing my old data - & install a fresh win xp and outlook 2003 - i can not recover my old file . System says to me : it is not a outlook data file. or you have not any access to this file. My file size : 277 MB Name : outlook.pst I have total user data... It is very important for me to recover my data as soon as Please tell me with this email : ali_mahoutchian@yahoo.com or answer to my problem here . thanks a lot. i am very sorry for b...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

To box and the Sent box not be populated on the message in the Sent Items
We are experiencing the problem described by KB 328281 and require the hotfix with with the files following versions. Please advise how to acquire this file. Here is the support doc explaining the symptom and resolution, but no link to the hot fix. It says to contact MS to get the hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=328281 Date Time Size File name -------------------------------------------- 24-Feb-2003 16:24 152,064 Olkintl.msp (Client Patch) 24-Feb-2003 16:27 1,201,152 Olkintlff.msp (Full File Patch) After the hotfix is installed, the global version of this fix will have t...

Outlook2000 Message
Dear All, In our organisation one of the outlook2000 mail user is receiving an error message as, "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. this usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. If the problem persists, contact your administrator". Still the user is able to download messages. The problem is each time when the user tries to download messasges the above message comes. Pleas give a valuble support. Thanks in advance. Best Regards Mathew. ...

Forwarding a message
How do I forward the reply mail received without it including the original text sent in the first place?? I don't think there's a way to automatically exclude it but you can manually remove it (which I'm sure you knew already) "Albert Sapiano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b801c3a775$f0993310$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I forward the reply mail received without it > including the original text sent in the first place?? ...

Cannot send message
Please advise how to engage. My crystal ball is broken. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Joe" <jftodd@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:OR%23Ltbi7KHA.1316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Please advise how to engage. Get down on one knee, give her a diamond ring. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Joe...

Outlook 2003 Message-ID madness!
Reposting message previously from exchange.misc forum due to no replies! ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi all... I have recently acquired Exchange 2003 along with enough CAL's for all my users, which includes Outlook 2003. So, I have been upgrading users to O2K3, most are now using the new version, but I haven't got Exchange installed yet. A number of my users have recently started complaining that some of our contacts are not receiving their emails. Upon further investigation with the admins at the receiving end, it seems that their spam filters a...

Download Messages Twice?
I know that it has been confirmed that Outlook 2002 has this problem (Knowledge Base Article 292249), however, I'm unable to see anywhere that verifies that Outlook 2000 has the same problem. Our office uses Microsoft Office 2000, and on several of our machines we intermittently receive messages to our Outlook that have been previously downloaded. We have chosen the to "Leave a Copy of Messages on Server" in the Advanced portion of the Properties, as we occasionally need to access the messages offsite. We have not selected to "Remove from Server after 5 Days&qu...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...