Duplicate Contact List When you open a PAB fileOutlook 2002

I have duplicate contact list displayed in Personal
Address Book (Outlook 2002)
On knowlage base I found article # 282630 about this
issue.
When I fallow the instructions under "keep personal
address in" I have just the option for Contacts and
not for "Personal Address Book" Why ?
I uninstall / reinstall PAB and I still don't have
the option to chose Personal Address Book
0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook has not used a PAB for years. Any reason you are?
Outlook stores all Contacts in the Contacts Folder and uses the Outlook
Address Book Service to display them.
Where do your Contacts currently reside?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Florin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have duplicate contact list displayed in Personal
> Address Book (Outlook 2002)
> On knowlage base I found article # 282630 about this
> issue.
> When I fallow the instructions under "keep personal
> address in" I have just the option for Contacts and
> not for "Personal Address Book" Why ?
> I uninstall / reinstall PAB and I still don't have
> the option to chose Personal Address Book

0
russval (3097)
5/20/2004 9:52:02 PM
Florin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have duplicate contact list displayed in Personal
> Address Book (Outlook 2002)
> On knowlage base I found article # 282630 about this
> issue.
> When I fallow the instructions under "keep personal
> address in" I have just the option for Contacts and
> not for "Personal Address Book" Why ?
> I uninstall / reinstall PAB and I still don't have
> the option to chose Personal Address Book

That's because Outlook 2002 doesn't use the PAB.  Remove it from your
profile.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

Duplicates

Color quality changes when I open Outlook 2007
The color quality on my computer changes from 32 bits to 8 bits when I first open Outlook. It also does it when I link to the internet from an email. I have to go back to my desktop to change the color quality back to 32 bits. This corrects the appearance of Outlook, but if I have linked to the internet, the website nav bars are still all blacked out. In some cases, the text is blacked out and other times, the color quality is still messed up on the website. Has anyone else experienced this? There is another user set up on the same computer that does not experience these iss...

Receiving duplicate emails

Matching records in two lists
I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. How is this done? > I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the > description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same > worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. Sounds like a job for the COUNTIF() function. I had a similar question and this is the answer I received from ...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

outlook 2000 to 2002
I had an hard drive in comp. A. bought comp. B moved over hard drive from A to B as a slave. Every thing is there spread sheets ect... My only problem was emails. I can do a search *.pst I see the file but I can not open it. The microsoft call center is no help.. Are these lost ? Not lost at all, look here: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm Outlook & Exchange/Windows Messaging Backup and Dual-Boot Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucso...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Clone Contact
Hi, can anyone send me the original clonecontact.htm from the 8525: Microsoft. c360 has a Clone Utility that works just as well as the one from MSFT. And it's designed to work for any core CRM Entity, much more handy. "Rena" wrote: > Hi, > > can anyone send me the original clonecontact.htm from the 8525: Microsoft. > ...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Can't open file in Outlook
I keep getting a message about: "can't open file: X:\xxx\xxx.msg The file may not exist, you may not have permissions to open it, or it may be open by another program. Right-click the folder that contains the file, and then click Properties to check your permissions to the folder" when trying to open some message files. Now, the file is there, but it won't allow me to open it, move it, or do anything to it, saying it has created a sharing violation. What's wrong with Outlook 2000? This is Outlook 2000 SP3. Thanks! ...

Automatically open excel file after log in
How can I automatically open the excel file when log in to Windows Create a shortcut to the file and drop it into your Windows STARTUP folder -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Emkay" <Emkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:572FC2E4-D49B-...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Printing Emails with a list of Attachments
I want to know is it possible to set up MS Outlook so that I can print my emails with somewhere on the page a list of attachments or file locations for those attachements ? If somebody could please help me with htis issue I would be very greatful. Thanks Rob You can do this when you print in lain Text format for any version of Outlook With Outlook 2003 SP1 you can also do this for HTML formatted messages For all other versions of Outlook you can use the following add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24&qu...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

How to create a drop down list with different values
I'm a beginner of Excel 2000 and I would like to create a drop down list on the airfares, where different locations can be chosen, and when a location is chosen, the cost will appear in the colums on the right. Expenses Unit Cost 1 Day 2Days 1. Airfares (here is where I need help) 2. Hotel $100 $100 $200 3.Transport $100 $100 $110 Total xxx xxx xxx eg. If HK-GZ is chosen, I can see the cost appears in the same row. The end result will be getting the total sum of all the ...

Importing contacts
How do you go about inporting your contact list. Help needed From which program? You normally export from one program in CSV format, then import that. "wmcook" <wmcook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA4E6745-2E3C-4D53-8824-195C74B93B43@microsoft.com... > How do you go about inporting your contact list. > > Help needed Export from Outlook Express to Windows Live. I have the Outlook Express CSV contact List a small USB drive. I just need to know how to inport them in Windows Live. I would apppreciate it, if you could outline ...

Cash Flow won't open
I'm using Money 2002 and just today when I click on the cash flow button, it won't go to that page; it just stays on whatever page I'm on at that time. Any suggestions? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q67. "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4cfb01c3e47a$933c2000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Money 2002 and just today when I click on the > cash flow button, it won't go to that page; it just stays > on whatever page I'm on at that time. Any suggestions? ...

excel 2002 and 2003
I'm sorry for all the confusion... i didn't really make myself very clear on the subject.... initially, i had office 2002 but i soon got hold of the 2003 version so i installed it. i can't remember whether i told the installer to overwrite the 2002 or not but currently, i only have 2003 applications. it was working fine until when my boss asked me to look at some reports created before i worked in this position. the reports were created in excel 2002 and contained some simple macros which were to hide and unhide worksheets when the buttons built in the worksheet were clicked. so i...

I receieve message but my name is not listed
Hi, I am currently receiving messages from a particular recipient (Exchange System). The message lists six users in the To and CC boxes, none of which is me. In addition, there is a Distribution List, but once expanded, none of the people listed is me either. I tried Reply All to see if my name was in the BCC list but it is not there as well. Any idea to see how I can tell how my email address is getting listed or how this is happening? Thanks. JR "UnknownJoe" <UnknownJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADB04C8A-4118-4703-A026-E4D6B1...

CRM contacts not synchronizing fully with Outlook 2003
I have a client who has an issue with the CRM contacts not synchronizing with Outlook properly. They are using CRM Dynamics v3.0 The issues are as follows; 1. Some contacts appear to be "broken" and don't sync at all. I can see the contact in CRM itself Ok and it has all the data in it, but Outlook has the contact listed with all the information blank. 2. The contacts that appear to be syncing, don't synchronize all the different address types. The Business address details, email address and phone numbers sync OK, but the "Home" address and the "Other&q...