Duplicate attachments every 10 messages

I seem to be getting a duplicate attachment every once in
a while that is displayed in outlook with my IMAP
configured mail client.  If I check it from another
computer or via the web interface it appears that there is
only one copy on the IMAP mail server even though for some
erason outlook displays two icons in the attachment section
0
rryding (1)

Windows mail cleared all messages and now says low disk space
i've tried opening my files in windws mail but they have all been deleted (from all folders) when i go onto any of the remaining folders and click on it, all i get is; folder could not be opened possible causes low disk space. firstly why would it suddenly delete everyone of my emails and secondly where would it put them? See here for background: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx and see point 3 = here for the future: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Then try repairing the database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ and then see if you can open the folders. Also search for *.eml and see...

Duplicates

message rules to back-up
I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message rules. Is there a way to do this? What version of Outlook, typically though you can go to the Rules Wizard > select the Options button > export Rules. "Scotty Resch" <sresch@cox.net> wrote in message news:080101c366d0$50ad9610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and > reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message > rules. Is there a way to do this? ...

Auto Zips JPG Attachments
Just recently jpg attachments in Outlook 2000 are changed to zip files before they are transmitted. I have not changed anything nor can I find where to disable this function. I do not want them zipped! Any help? Al Check Tools/addins OL2K doesnt have any native zip capability, you must have installed something David "Allen White" <alwhite@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ks6dncT3pY5C9E-i4p2dnA@comcast.com... > Just recently jpg attachments in Outlook 2000 are changed to zip files > before they are transmitted. I have not changed anything nor can I find > whe...

Photo attachments no longer open correctly
This just started happening. Whenever I open a photo attachment in Outlook e-mail, MS Photo Editor opens, but its minimized. I can maximize it only, it will not restore to a partial window. What happened? ...

Event ID 9097 and 9095 every 5 minutes
I am running a Windows 2003 standard server (SP1) running Exchange 2003 (SP2) In the event Application Log I am getting a MSExchangeSA Monitoring error every 5-minutes (event ID 9097): The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to connect to WMI, error '0x80040154'. I also get in the event log a information entry logged every 5 minutes for MSExchangeSA Monitoring (event ID 9095): The MAD Monitoring thread is initializing. I try to perform the steps found in the Microsoft Tech Article 288590 When I run the command: mofcomp.exe exwmi.mof I get the following message: Microsoft (R) 32...

Attachment lockups, not responding
First I will describe the issue: This occurs on Windows 2000 and Windows XP (with all updates) and with Office XP and Office 2003 (all updates). When I start a new message I attach a Word document (various sizes) from my drive, and proceed to preview (double clicking) the attachment the Open or Save as prompt box locks up from 5-60 seconds or more. This happens when I'm connected to the network or disconnected, even in Safe Mode. I have tried disabling the Word editor in Outlook, Spell checker and that seems to not help at all. This problem only exists on a certain model compute...

Receiving duplicate emails

Openning attachments question
Dear All My problem is I have tow copies of Microsoft Office installed on my computer (2003 & 2007) so when I get an e-mail on Outlook 2007 with an Excel sttached file I tried to open it with Office Excel 2007 but it opens with Excel 2003. Any help will be appreciated also would you please send a CC on my mail taha@deltagroup-eg.org Kindest Regards Thanks "Taha Khamis" <taha@deltagroup-eg.org> wrote in message news:97FFFB02-DD71-4DF4-9785-85ED5E6E9C55@microsoft.com... > My problem is I have tow copies of Microsoft Office installed on my > computer > (2003 &am...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

GP 10 Payroll YE issue?
I am searching to find out if there is an issue with GP 10 Payroll and I have been on Partnersource looking for information. My client successfully closed the PR year end. We installed the update for 2010 payroll and are now entering PR for the first pay run for 2010 15 Employees had previously been setup with a Garnishment deduction and each of these employees met the “lifetime” amount (the amount was reached in 2008 for the lifetime deduction for all the employees in question). The summary screen on the employee card for this deductions reflects this as well. We build a ba...

Outlook2000 Message
Dear All, In our organisation one of the outlook2000 mail user is receiving an error message as, "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. this usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. If the problem persists, contact your administrator". Still the user is able to download messages. The problem is each time when the user tries to download messasges the above message comes. Pleas give a valuble support. Thanks in advance. Best Regards Mathew. ...

security roles 10-31-07
We have privileges (create, delete, update etc..) for all the MS CRM entities. I want to know how access level (user, business unit, parent-child, organization) will have an impact on the create privilege. Let us take an example with two users. User1 has got create privilege with user level access. And user2 has got create privilege with business unit level access. I do not find any limitation between two users, while creating a new record. Can you please explain how access level will have an impact on create privilege. Thanks & Regards V.Kannan ---------------- This post is a ...

To box and the Sent box not be populated on the message in the Sent Items
We are experiencing the problem described by KB 328281 and require the hotfix with with the files following versions. Please advise how to acquire this file. Here is the support doc explaining the symptom and resolution, but no link to the hot fix. It says to contact MS to get the hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=328281 Date Time Size File name -------------------------------------------- 24-Feb-2003 16:24 152,064 Olkintl.msp (Client Patch) 24-Feb-2003 16:27 1,201,152 Olkintlff.msp (Full File Patch) After the hotfix is installed, the global version of this fix will have t...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Download Messages Twice?
I know that it has been confirmed that Outlook 2002 has this problem (Knowledge Base Article 292249), however, I'm unable to see anywhere that verifies that Outlook 2000 has the same problem. Our office uses Microsoft Office 2000, and on several of our machines we intermittently receive messages to our Outlook that have been previously downloaded. We have chosen the to "Leave a Copy of Messages on Server" in the Advanced portion of the Properties, as we occasionally need to access the messages offsite. We have not selected to "Remove from Server after 5 Days&qu...

Inserting a row after every seven lines
Hello: I have an Excel problem I would really appreciate help with. I have a very long mailing list for a research project. The list contains rows of names & addresses. I need to divide the list into blocks or parcels of seven names (lines) each. How do I get Excel to insert a row after every seventh line? If I tried to do this manually it could take hours! Thanks a bunch for your help... -Charles Hi, Charles, Paste this macro in. (try first on a copy of your data) Sub Irows() Range("A1").Select While Selection <> "" ActiveCell.Offset(7, 0).Select Se...

Preventing automatic removal of attachments
How can I retrieve attachments which I know are safe but outlook express has automatically deemed unsafe and removed? "Keady" <cekeady@comcast.net> wrote in message news:el6W7A39EHA.608@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > How can I retrieve attachments which I know are safe but outlook > express has > automatically deemed unsafe and removed? > > > Perform the registry hack mentioned at Microsoft's KB article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=829982. Or, get a tool to assist in configuring these registry changes, like Attachment Options (a link to it shoul...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...