Downloadable evaluation version of Outlook 2003

does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable
version?

Thanks.....Sly
0
anonymous (74717)

Sly wrote:
> does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable
> version?
>
> Thanks.....Sly

No.

0
bastet (136)
11/13/2003 1:32:29 PM
Not full Outlook, only Outlook Express is downloadable
along with IE...

0
anonymous (74717)

Sharing Outlook Express
My partner and I share a computer but have separate e-mail addresses using the same ISP and domain name. How can I prevent messages being sent to me going to my partner's address? The best method would be to use different identities for each of you, see 209169 OLEXP: How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express 5.x and 6.0 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=209169 This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in one of the applicable groups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outl...

How do I set Outlook as my email rather than my ISP?
I'm a complete novice. We are changing ISP and have been told to use Outlook or MSN in future to save changing email addresses every time we change ISP. We have XP and broadband if that means anything. How do I do this please? Outlook doesn't give you an email address, it just retrieves mail. You might want to sign up for a GMail account so you don't have to change addresses if you change ISPs. Outlook can retrieve GMail pretty easily. "redgandalf3" <redgandalf3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA0CFFDE-533D-4B57-913E-AF4D94F218B0@micro...

Converting 2002 data to later version
Have tried to upgrade with no luck, tried 2003 and the 2004 demo, they say incompatable version to my 2002 data file? Anyone? Regard, Dingo In microsoft.public.money, Dingo wrote: >Have tried to upgrade with no luck, tried 2003 and the 2004 demo, they say >incompatable version to my 2002 data file? Money cannot open a version localized for another country. See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=1. "Dingo" <rodeb69@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:L9Qkc.7404$TT.2351@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Have tried to upgrade with no luck, tried 2003 and the 2004...

Critical NTBackup question re Exchange 2003
If one uses NTBACKUP to backup an Exchange 2003 Storage group to a file and then looks at the file in the Restore tab afterwards, the GUI displays some disturbing info after you catalog the file, namely that the Size is 0 KB. I can see subfolders under the Storage Group such as Log Files, Mailbox Store and Public Folders Store and *both* the backup log reports and the Event Log indicate that the backup has been successfull. A .bkf file exists of the right size. I went to try to do a restore of the Log Files to an alternate location to test it, but unfortunately the only option appear...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Can't open Outlook 2000 pst file in Outlook 2007
Hi I'm unable to import Outlook 2000 archived pst file into Office 2007 after upgrading my laptop to Vista from XP and Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2000. The attempt to open the pst file fails with the message: "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." As far as I know, no passwords apply to the file, and when I click on Properties/Security it shows to allow full access. Does anyone know how I can import my old Outlook folder? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam how did you move it to the vista machine? is...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Outlook 2003 #95
Outlook 2003 form required cannot be displayed ...

Restore Permanently Deleted Email Outlook 2003
I have by mistake deleted some emails and then permanently deleted them from my Deleted Items folder. I don't have a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account, so I can't do the fix described at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011165281033.aspx or related fixes. This is on a stand alone computer. My understanding is that the .pst file still has the permanently deleted emails until the file is compressed, and a leading character, etc. has been altered so they appear permanently deleted. How to restore in an inexpensive way? A suggested fix is to use...

Outlook shutdown problem
Hi, We have a newtork of about 20 users - all machines with identical configuration (except hardware drivers) running Office 2000 SBS (no add-ins). On a few, 3, machines Outlook refeshes to shutdown. It sits with the message - 'Please wait while Outlook exits'. I have applied all of the service packs avaialble and applied all updates on the windows update site. Has anyone else seen this problem? Mark ...

Strange Outlook 2000/Office97 problem
I have a couple of users with this problem. If they are working in a document or spreadsheet in Office 97, and use the File/Send to/Email command to create an email with the document attached, and they then use the address book to address the email, all of the menu options will lock up. The send button will not work, and the File, View, Edit,,,etc. menus will not work, as well as all of the toolbar buttons. They can close the current email window, and the message will be saved as a draft in Outlook, from where they can send it. Also, if they manually address the email it all work...

Outbox doesn't refresh
After I send a message the outbox doesn't automatically refresh, the message gets sent but it still shows (1) in the outbox, only after I click on another folder does it refresh. ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Why does incoming mail go to Outlook Express not Outlook?
I recently transferred to NTL cable and have been using Outlook Express for a while without problems. I then recently obtained and installed Office XP Pro 2002. During installation, a prompt detected that Express was installed and I was asked if I wished to upgrade to Outlook and transfer all data. I accepted. Since then, my incoming mail still goes to Express only. My internet settings confirm that Outlook is now the default. When Express is opened, it states that Express is NOT the default. I ran "Test Settings" which continually failed until I entered my NTL password. It th...

Error Customizing Outlook today in Outlook XXP
This just started after i got locked out of my computer. When I opened Outlook XP I got this message box: CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. I had Outlook set up to open on Outlook Today when the message appears. I have changed this so it opens to my inbox, but whenever I click on top of the tree, Outlook Today" it gives me the message above. Anyone have the foggiest idea how to fic this? ...

reading in outlook express emails received and sent in Outlook
Hello, I have saved on a CD in year 2001 emails received or sent with Outlook. I want to read them with Outlook express. How should I proceed ? Thank you. Are they saved individually or in a pst. "Nicole Nolletal1" <nicole.nolletal1@club-internet.fr> wrote in message news:udc%23UJFOGHA.984@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have saved on a CD in year 2001 emails received or sent with Outlook. > I want to read them with Outlook express. > How should I proceed ? > > Thank you. > > On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:22:49 +0100, "Nicole Nolletal1&...

How to backup Outlook archive.pst to CD?
Hi all: I want to keep a backup of all the emails on my Outlook. So, I have been trying to copy the archive.pst from Outlook (on XP) to a CDR, but every time I get the error message PROBLEM COPYING: Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this file. What do you want Windows to do?" with a RETRY or CANCEL button. What can I do to solve the problem? Thanks for any help! Is the archive file open in Outlook? If so, first close it out of Outlook (right-click its root folder and click Close), then close Outlook and try copying the file again. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outl...

Preventing users from opening onther users mailbox in outlook 2003
Hello I have just noticed that users in the office, can open other users mailboxes in outlook 2003. How do i not allow that? The only way i have figured it out , is to go into active directory, and go into a users acct under Exchange advanced, mailbox rights, and add individual users then deny them acces to that users mailbox. There has to be an easier way. And why would they be able to open them in the first place? Thanks in advance On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:10:29 -0800, Exchange 2003 <Exchange2003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello > >I have just noticed that users ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Outlook 2010
In 2007 I could categorize my incoming email by a particular color, this allowed me to color code particular people and made it very easy to see who had emailed at a glance. This is HIGHLY convenient for someone who receives hundreds of emails a day from all over the company. For example: I could color code the ones from the boss in red, the web department in green, the proofer in blue, etc. It truly helped facilitate the day and the projects moving faster through the system. So, the question is - where have they hidden this in 2010? Thanks!! Try posting to the Office ...

Outlook printing with attachments
Hi, We have e-mails in HTML format that we want to print with attached files to it. We select the e-mail, and in file--Print area, print attached files selected. When we print, it says "Please open HTML message to print it" and doesn't print. When we open, it only prints the first message and not the attached e-mails or sub attachments within that e-mail. Any idea, appreciated. Note: Why file print is different then the "Printer icon" on the screen? MC ...

Deleting old Publisher version?
I have Publisher 98 on my Vista Home Premium computer. It's in: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSPUB.EXE". I recently got Publisher 2007 that's in C:\Progrm Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\\Programs. When I decided to delete Publisher 98, I got a lot of "do you REALLY want to do this" messages and got scared off. Can I safely delete Publisher 98 without screwing up Publisher 2007? They're on different paths but what about the registry? -- Alan Zengel You should be fine. Those messages are to make people think twice before doing some...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Difference between Dates -Version 97 SR-2
Simple, have to calculate difference between dates in Years or Days an I am using the DATEDIF Function but my Excel Version is not taking it I use Excel 97 SR-2 on Windows NT. Its official so cant change th version. Any help? Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Thu, 20 May 2004 14:28:56 -0500, sachinattri <<sachinattri.16kki6@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I am using the DATEDIF Function but my Excel Version is not taking it. What in the world does "not taking it" mean??? Excel 97 did have the DATEDIF function implemented, so it may be...