Double spaced header?

Hi, I would like to know what controls the spacing when receiving a email
from Outlook?. Example, my print out looks like this when being mailed from
a certain program (database).

Now what causes the double spacing? I need the room to keep data on one
page.. I have noticed that other emails when printed ot are single
spaced...Could there be code from within the program delling outlook how to
format itself, or does outlook do the formating, I'm inclined to believe
that outlook does not double space by default.. Any help is appreciated.
Bill

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Inserting table/query headers and footers
I want my students to insert their names in the header or footer of a report or query on assignments. How do I change the information in the header and footer of a table or query? I know how in a report, but not on the other objects. You can't. Neither Tables nor Queries are intended to be printed: only Reports are. For that reason, they haven't put a whole lot of functionality for things like footers or headers in other objects. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Hobson School" <Hobson School@discussions.m...

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

set left rigth margins for header i need it wider to the edge of t
I inserted a picture as a header (printable background of a page), but the header can't be as wide as the page is. it is always being cut at around 1 inch from the border. falary@Pubilc3.bta.net.cn this is my e-mail, it will be great if you help me ...

Cell Values in Headers & Footers
Is it possible to insert a cell value in a header or footer? Thanks, Micah Right_Click on a Tab, choose View Code, then double-click ThisWorkbook of your project.. Click on the Left-Box down-arrow select Workbook in the right_box down-arrow select Before Print Type in line 2 below: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = Range("A1").Value 'LeftFooter for example with Cell A1 Value End Sub HTH "Micah J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:821ADBF8-B2CA-4115-8164-EF1460FFB1BC@microsoft...

How do I set up a sheet with date headers one week apart.
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet with date headers and/or side labels, one week apart. I have tried without success. Any help gratefully received. 1/1/2006 - 8/1/2006 - 15/1/2006 etc. Frank Taylor Dell Dimension 8400 4 Gig RAM 1.3 GigHz Pentium CPU Multithreaded Windows XP Pro - SR2 Canon S530D 160 Gig Hard Drive. Hi Type your first date in A2. In the next cell use = A2+7 You can fill this across as necessary. Andy. "mossbury" <mossbury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8E4DAB1-C24F-4AE1-8BDA-2E854FEE78C8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

Creating a Line Chart with double Y Axis
Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on th Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select a series that you want on the secondary axis Choose Format>Selected Data Series On the Axis tab, select Secondary Click OK parker_yuan < wrote: > Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on the > Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

..could not allocate the required space in a Registry log
Hello all, I use exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 platform. When i tried to create a mailbox for a new user, i got the following error msg: "System could not allocate the required space in a Registry log". Pls what can I do to correct this and also to prevent a future occurrence. Your urgent response will be appreciated. ...

WLM sending duplicate (double) emails
I have an annoying issue with WLM version 14.0.8089.0726 running on W7. Sometimes I send a mail from my MSN.com account and it sits in my Outbox for hours until I close WLM and then reopen it. This results in the mails in the Outbox being sent twice; in the "Account" column for one message it says my MSN mailbox name, and on the duplicate message the "Account" column is blank. Is anyone else having this issue? In Tools|Options on the Send tab, is the "Send messages immediately" box checked? -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "...

Double the Attachments
Any idea why some of our emails have two copies of each attachment? At first I thought it was a sender fluke, but have recently noticed that some of our own sent e-mail messages, but not all, end up in the 'Sent Mail' folder with twice the attachments they had when originally sent. Do we have an errant setting that could be causing this anomaly? ...

The normalize-space
Hi all I'm trying to get a value from an xml node 'Publisher' use the value as a name of an .css class. This works fine until I get a value from the Publisher node with white space in it. I've been trying to use normalize-space function on this but I can't make this work here is what I'm trying to do <xsl:attribute name="class">color<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(Publisher)"/></xsl:attribute> Can anyone help me, I've spent to much time on this already.. Thanks K. normalize-space doesn't remove spaces, just trim...

Can I replace the attachment file when double chick attachment?
I want to replace the attachment when double chick the attachment. I use outlook form to do it. Beause attachment read in outlook is not a cancelable event, I can't do it directly. I found outlook always store attachments file in directory: "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK*". So if I want to replace the attachment when user double chick the attachment, I can repalce the attachment file(will display) in that directory. I have some test, outlook allow me do that. But I meet two question: First: the directory is different with each user, I always start wi...

cell header for each page print out
Hi - I want to be able to have a row of cells to be a header row for each page - I want this row of cells to align with the column.. I looked at the Header feature but it did not allign with the cells... How do I get a row header (aligned with the cell columns) to print out for each page? Thanks brent Brent File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to Repeat at Top Enter 1:1 or just point to row 1. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:31:27 -0800, "Brent" <sagemaster@mvdsl.com> wrote: >Hi - I want to be able to have a row of cells to be a header row f...

Owner-draw checkbox and Double-click
Hello, I have an owner drawn checkbox (see my post "Checkboxes: SetCheck() and BS_OWNERDRAW", 8/18/2003). It works great whether the user clicks on it or hits the space bar when it has the focus. However, when the user double-clicks the checkbox and tabs to another control, a heavy black rectangle is left behind. I noticed that this related to my usage of DrawFocusRect() in my DrawItem() function, but I cannot figure out how to properly address the problem. DrawFocusRect is called in two different places in DrawItem(): if( lpDrawItemStruct->itemAction == ODA_DRAWENTIRE ) { ...

Change header information
Is it possible to change my header information to show the IP of the server rather than the name and domain name? We are considering hosting email on our Ex2003 for a company that leases office space from us, but they don't want our name on their header info.... Thanks. ...

how to decrease spacing between sentences
currently have paragraph spacing between all sentences....how do i decrease amount of space betwee regular sentences to look like this not this.... wwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww Hi grocered, What you have is spacing between paragraphs, not sentences. To change the inter-paragraph spacing, use Format|Paragraph and change the before/after setting. Ideally, you should make this change to the appropriate paragraph Style, via Format|Style -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "grocered" <grocered@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A831C00-BDFD...

Space in HardDisk
Hi!!! I need a script that monitors the hard drives of servers and when you reach a minimum space constraints, I send an email warning. How can I do?, Exists already implemented? THANKS "MiguelA" <ma.camaleon@NOSPAMgmail.com> said this in news item news:84B02BEC-D648-4050-A796-7599E263880E@microsoft.com... > Hi!!! > > I need a script that monitors the hard drives of servers and when you > reach a minimum space constraints, I send an email warning. > How can I do?, Exists already implemented? > > THANKS > You could use this ...

Emails Doubling
People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I receive doubles of others' emails also. "pammor" <pammor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE3A796F-FC12-4712-9510-8163FB406E73@microsoft.com... > People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I > receive > doubles of others' emails also. Go to the Tools menu>Accounts> ensure that you do not have your account set up twice, if so remove one instance of it. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org...

double-click in between two rows or two columns
How to avoid cursor jumping around to different positions when I double-click in between two rows or two column ? Thanks Hi This is a feature of Excel! When you double click the border of the selected cell, the cursor will go to the edge of the contiguous data on the sheet. It's very useful for jumping to the start/end of data. I don't know of a way to disable it. -- Andy. "Ben" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:bf5d01c4382c$a19b1bf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How to avoid cursor jumping around to different positions > when I double-c...

Headers
On an existing spreadsheet with a header, how do you premanently remove the header? If the header is not placed there by code, you should be able to just select the sheet and View>Headers and Footers. Delete the header and save the workbook. If you want them gone from all sheets in the workbook, select all sheets before View>Headers and Footers step. If you are talking about deleting something from the Excel default built-in list of headers, very little can be done. You can change Author name in File>Properties Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:38:27 GMT, &q...

How to set the default line spacing after a paragraph
The default line spacing after a paragraph in a newsletter I am putting together is defaulted to 9 pt. Right now I have to change the spacing in each individual text box I create. I would like to change the default to 0 pt as the default for the entire newsletter? Thanks to all who take the time to answer my question! "S" <s> wrote in message news:4smdneD4v8pSd-7UnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@giganews.com... > The default line spacing after a paragraph in a newsletter > I am putting together is defaulted to 9 pt. > > Right now I have to change the spacing in each indiv...

Double calendar entries
Hello - We are using Outlook 2003. When I get meeting requests - if I accept the request, I get double entries on my calendar. If I decline, I am left with one entry with it saying "You have not responded to this request" but it's still on my calendar... Any help? Thanks Doug ...

Title: Percent Free Disk Space
Hello all I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup software including free space and the alterts are just getting in the way. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to acheive this please? SBS 2008 Physical. Thanks Andrew Wow - I couldn't find an answer anywhere else and no response here so I guess I'll just have to conclude it's not possible. "wormscoffer" wrote: > Hello all > > I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup > software including free space...

stock split incomplete due to lack of disk space
When trying to record a reverse stock split (1 to 5), I get "The stock split could not be completed due to lack of disk space". I have 29 GB free. Any ideas of what is wrong? I tried recording a sale of some shares to eliminate fractional shares but that did not seem to make a difference. ...