double messages

I have two email accounts.
My default email account is with comcast.net.
In addition, my domain name inneraccess.com is registered
at Network Solutions.  Any email that I get to that
address is forwarded from Network Solutions to my
comcast.net account in Outlook.

Problem, every time someone send me an email to
saycf@inneraccessc.com, I receive two messages that are
the same.  The header looks longer on one of them but
essentially I get two for the price of one.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Coralin

Hyperlink in outlook messages
When I recieve a message with a hyperlink, IE opens but it stays blank. Roxio also opens and asks me if I want to install it. I removed roxio and I am still getting the same message. I contacted my OEM and they could not help. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2000
Cannot delete a message from Deleted Items folder. Message has nothing in From section. Outlook closes down. Can anyone help? ...

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

Out of office message sending old message when not activated.
I'm running exchange 5.5 with outlook clients. I have 2 users who have old out of office messages that are sent to users outside the company when the out of office assistant is turned off. This does not happen with the internal messages. I've tried to figure this one out but have no idea what the problem might be. Any help would be appreciated. Verl Romrell Do you have the latest Exchange 5.5 Service Pack installed? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223391/en-us XADM: OOF Messages Received Even When OOF Option is Disabled Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engi...

FrontPage error message
I haven't touched 2003 for quite a while and I can't get past tril period has expired, this version no longer functions. Order or Quit -- Davidsgtc The trial period for FP2003 expired at least three years ago. If yours is a trial version, then you may as well uninstall it. FrontPage is no longer on sale or supported (though Amazon or Ebay may have copies). If it is a retail version - then try a repair or reinstall. FrontPage has been replaced by SharePoint Designer or Expression Web. There is a trial for Expression Web at http://www.microsoft.com/expression If you buy or ...

WLM sending duplicate (double) emails
I have an annoying issue with WLM version 14.0.8089.0726 running on W7. Sometimes I send a mail from my MSN.com account and it sits in my Outbox for hours until I close WLM and then reopen it. This results in the mails in the Outbox being sent twice; in the "Account" column for one message it says my MSN mailbox name, and on the duplicate message the "Account" column is blank. Is anyone else having this issue? In Tools|Options on the Send tab, is the "Send messages immediately" box checked? -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

Creating a Line Chart with double Y Axis
Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on th Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select a series that you want on the secondary axis Choose Format>Selected Data Series On the Axis tab, select Secondary Click OK parker_yuan < wrote: > Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on the > Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Error message on closing Access
I have a database with a back end file on a server and a front end file on each of 8 desktops. On 7 of the desktops everything works fine, but on one of them the application will close and compact and just before Access itself closes we get an error message that says can't find the field "Description" None of my tables have a field description and this message doesn't appear on the other 7 machines. Anyone any idea where I can start looking for the problem? Thanks Tony Forgot to mention all machines use the same version of Access on the server. Tony "Tony Willi...

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Hide Messages Marked for Deletion
This view still list all my email messages that I have deleted. How can I filter out these message while not purging them? Thanks in advance ...

Double the Attachments
Any idea why some of our emails have two copies of each attachment? At first I thought it was a sender fluke, but have recently noticed that some of our own sent e-mail messages, but not all, end up in the 'Sent Mail' folder with twice the attachments they had when originally sent. Do we have an errant setting that could be causing this anomaly? ...

Have Microsoft Exchange Server Send Custom Reply Messages with Outlook 2002
Hi All I am trying to setup outlook to auto reply to my emails but the Have server reply using a specific message box is not there but reply using a specific message is so i tryed that is works ok but it sends a blank email have tryed to make a template and save it in the outlook template file but cant find the file outlook templates. Can any one help me please Thank you Daz ...

Publisher 2007
Trying to insert a duplicate page I get the message "Cannot complete the operation". No error code just the message. I did reboot thinking a process may have been hung up, then did an Office Diagnostics with no problems detected. Has anyone had this problem and is there a resolution to the problem? Can you Insert, Page, bypassing the Duplicate page option? Do you get the same error message? Is your video driver current? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "wattl@dneph.com" <wattldnephcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Can I replace the attachment file when double chick attachment?
I want to replace the attachment when double chick the attachment. I use outlook form to do it. Beause attachment read in outlook is not a cancelable event, I can't do it directly. I found outlook always store attachments file in directory: "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK*". So if I want to replace the attachment when user double chick the attachment, I can repalce the attachment file(will display) in that directory. I have some test, outlook allow me do that. But I meet two question: First: the directory is different with each user, I always start wi...

Messages not decoded correctly
I have a situation with at least two machines running Outlook 2007 against Exchange Server. A small number of messages are not being decoded correctly when Outlook receives them so they can not be read properly. If the message is re-sent from the originator, it is usually OK. The received messages contain the mime information, e.g. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C9D24C.74CCA6DC Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C9D24C.74CCA6DC" And the raw mime encoding. This is not a problem for short messages, but when the...

You have unsent messages
What does "YOU HAVE UNSENT MESSAGE IN YOUR OUT BOX, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND NOW?? PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO STOP RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE AFTER SENDING MAIL THERE ARE NO MESSAGE WAITING TO BE SENT, I DO HAVE DRAFTS IN DRAFTS FOLDER, COULD THIS BE THE PROBLEM? -- denny It means, either your CAPS LOCK key is stuck, or this. How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA ...

Getting 550 5.7.1 'message rejected' from external senders
Hello, I have an an Exchange Server 2003 running and all has been well until I had a power outage. Ever since that my external users using pop3 mail clients like Outlook Express can not send mail to anyone outside the local users group. It acts just like the relay errors but I am allowing relays and the error is "An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'gfgfgf', Account: 'www.domain.com', Server: 'www.domain.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Message rejected.', Port: 97, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69&quo...

Owner-draw checkbox and Double-click
Hello, I have an owner drawn checkbox (see my post "Checkboxes: SetCheck() and BS_OWNERDRAW", 8/18/2003). It works great whether the user clicks on it or hits the space bar when it has the focus. However, when the user double-clicks the checkbox and tabs to another control, a heavy black rectangle is left behind. I noticed that this related to my usage of DrawFocusRect() in my DrawItem() function, but I cannot figure out how to properly address the problem. DrawFocusRect is called in two different places in DrawItem(): if( lpDrawItemStruct->itemAction == ODA_DRAWENTIRE ) { ...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Emails Doubling
People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I receive doubles of others' emails also. "pammor" <pammor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE3A796F-FC12-4712-9510-8163FB406E73@microsoft.com... > People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I > receive > doubles of others' emails also. Go to the Tools menu>Accounts> ensure that you do not have your account set up twice, if so remove one instance of it. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org...

Lost WM_COMMAND message?
Hi, I'm not quite familiar with MFC yet I need to maintain this large MFC project. Our program is a typical MDI program but in certain occasions we need to use it simply as a document previewer. Thus the program needs to enter 'preview' mode on startup, so I did this in InitInstance: m_pMainWnd->SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_FILE_PRINT_PREVIEW); before drawing the window. Then I customized the preview toolbar with my own class derived from CPreviewView. This in turn requires the 'print' and 'close' button on the preview toolbar to be customized - because they use...

No Message Boxes
Is there a way to turn off Message Boxes ? I want to turn off the Message Boxes and continue to execute my VB code. try application.displayalerts=false your code application.displayalerts=true -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Rob" <rls_jls@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23boBpcoPEHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to turn off Message Boxes ? I want > to turn off the Message Boxes and continue to > execute my VB code. > > Hi application.displayalerts = false and activate them again with setting this property to T...

Autoreply based on message contents
Hello, I would like to do an autoreply based on message contents. So if a message comes in with for example, the words "superbowl tickets", it replies with "yes please". Of course I don't want it to fire for just "superbowl", or just "tickets", but "superbowl tickets" or "superbowl AND "tickets" would be fine. The problem is, Outlook seems to allow an "or" (it puts it in automatically when you add multiple entries to the search text during rule creation), but you don't see to able to use an "and". ...