double mail #2

Help!
    When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What can
I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office
Outlook 2007

Comcast News Groups wrote:
> Help!
>    When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message.
> What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using
> Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

Do you happen to have two connections set up to access the same mailbox?

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
6/16/2007 2:00:28 AM
Can be caused by AV scanning software intergrated with OL

"Comcast News Groups" <prussiaguy@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Help!
>     When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What
can
> I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office
> Outlook 2007

0
DL

Add graphic content to a new mail
Add graphic content to a new mail A lot of our suppliers send product information by e-mail where the mail appear as a datasheets when I open it in my e-mail tool (Outlook 2003). There are both graphic and text. What would the best way of producing that kind of e-mail be (e.g. containing a logo some product pictures and some text), and how to control the flow of text and pictures knowing that it would appear like it is designed. Can I use my Outlook 2003 to produce these kind of mails. (I am not planning some massive spaming, it will only be sent to our established customers) TIRisla...

exchange 2003 error #2
We keep getting every hour error ID 929 From event viewer Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1544 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe Any help would be appreciated ...

junk mail #2
Hi, Is there a way to add serveral emails to my junk senders list at one time, rather than having to right click on each one and choose Add to Junk Senders List? Thanks, Doug You can modify the Junk Senders.txt file directly. If you are using Windows 2000 or XP, you'll need to search in hidden and system folders to find it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0db701c39d5b$54fedf00$a301280a@phx.gbl, doug wrote: > Hi, > > Is ...

POS 2.0
How do you receive case of soda and sell in case lot, 12 pack, six pack and single? Does POS 2.0 have "parent items"? Yes there are parent items - create the child item & then go to the properties for this item - special tab - set parent item - set child quantity "frabs" wrote: > How do you receive case of soda and sell in case lot, 12 pack, six pack and > single? Does POS 2.0 have "parent items"? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0253_01C82AD1.E1E127E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Conte...

E-mail encode
Hi, I found a strange e-mail, it is sent from our SQL2000 Report Serivce. This email is write in Chinese. When this email arrive my inbox, it shows in wrong code. When I forward it to someone, it shows in right code. Can anybody help me? Thanks! Tony ...

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

2 seperate Amex accounts
My wife and I have 2 seperate Amex accounts. In Money 2003, it wants to link the both to the same online access for Amex. But they are two different accounts, with different user ID's and passwords. I know it must be a simple adjustment, any help is appreciated. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >My wife and I have 2 seperate Amex accounts. In Money 2003, it wants to >link the both to the same online access for Amex. But they are two >different accounts, with different user ID's and passwords. I know it must >be a simple adjustment, any help is appre...

printing a directory #2
When I print the directory I made using merge, the document doesnt print in the order shown on the screen. I want the directory to print landscape and be folded booklet style, but the print order seems random. Help! -- slwsmith What version Publisher are you using? How are you setting up the data? If you are using Publisher 2003 or 07 use the catalog merge and designate one across. You can also create a new publication and manually edit the entries. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "slwsmith" <slwsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C0423C3-...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

Pub folders not getting their own e-mail
I've got a mixed-mode environment E2K3/5.5. We have a public folder with replicas on one 5.5 server and two 2003 servers. The public folder gets e-mails from outside sources, and from internal sources. However, the public folders cannot receive e-mail from themselves. We've had users try who have the default public store of a 5.5 server and we've had users try who have the default public folder store of a 2003 server, but no luck. On 14 Jul 2005 09:26:10 -0700, "dave york" <daveyork@gmail.com> wrote: >I've got a mixed-mode environment E2K3/5.5. We have...

hyperlink to a chart #2
I have a workbook with multiple charts as their own worksheets. I have a navigation page in which i wish to put hyperlinks to the various charts however, when I go to the hyperlink window it does not recognise the charts as worksheets therefore I cannot select them to bookmark or link them. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you You have to fake a link to a chart sheet: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Hyperlinks.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Sarah G" <...

Mystery Customer Procedures #2
Found these in a db we are having issues with, any ideas? dt_addtosourcecontrol dt_addtosourcecontrol_u dt_adduserobject dt_adduserobject_vcs dt_checkinobject dt_checkinobject_u dt_checkoutobject dt_checkoutobject_u dt_displayoaerror dt_displayoaerror_u dt_droppropertiesbyid dt_dropuserobjectbyid dt_generateansiname dt_getobjwithprop dt_getobjwithprop_u dt_getpropertiesbyid dt_getpropertiesbyid_u dt_getpropertiesbyid_vcs dt_getpropertiesbyid_vcs_u dt_isundersourcecontrol dt_isundersourcecontrol_u dt_remove...

receive mail in Gmail but not in Outlook
I have a Gmail notifier and I also use Outlook. I get my notification of mail in Gmail but it doesn't go into my Outlook. I have configured Gmail to send to Outlook but it doesn't always go. Sometimes I get it, sometimes not. I have Outlook 2007, Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Did you set up an email account in Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly n...

stop incoming mail going to unread mail?
How do I direct incoming mail to inbox rather than to unread mail? Unread mail is simply a filtered view of your inbox, change your View settings to eg all mail if thats what you want "lance.w" <lance.w@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B1CB921-390E-44E6-BC58-408E9F8063A3@microsoft.com... > How do I direct incoming mail to inbox rather than to unread mail? lance.w wrote: > How do I direct incoming mail to inbox rather than to unread mail? The Unread Items folder is NOT a collection of e-mails. It is a search folder; i.e., it shows the results of...

Upgrade office mac #2
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I just bought a new iMAC computer with Snow Leopard; on my old Apple computer, I was using office mac 2001. This new computer will not let me install office mac 2001. Can I install an upgrade program for office 2004 on it; will that work? I really would rather not go to 2008 office. Thanks. Yes, if you can find a copy of the Office 2004 Upgrade package you can install it using your Office 2001 CD as the validation version -- just pop the CD in the drive & point the installer to it when prompted for the location of the ...

Date format question #2
There is a date format that will format a date like this: "Wednesday, April 09, 2008" Can i create a custom format that will do this: Wed, Apr 09 If so, can you tell me how? Thanks, tom Select the cell, press Ctrl+1, select the number tab, select custom and type in: ddd, mmm dd Tyro "TomCon" <someone@verizon.net> wrote in message news:2ifGj.7437$Kw2.2142@trndny05... > There is a date format that will format a date like this: > "Wednesday, April 09, 2008" > Can i create a custom format that will do this: > Wed, Apr 09 > > If so, can...

typing glitches in Windows Mail
annoying recent development...after composing an email, if I go back /click / move cursor to insert a word or a punctuation (NOT highlighting anything), often (but now always) the new word I am entering "gobbles" the text already written that follows on that line, letter by letter, space by space, character by character... If I type in a 5 letter word, the next five letters or spaces disappear; a seven letter word with a comma at the end will "gobble up" the next 8 characters.... Is there some option or keystroke that causes this, or can stop this from happ...

WLM sending duplicate (double) emails
I have an annoying issue with WLM version 14.0.8089.0726 running on W7. Sometimes I send a mail from my MSN.com account and it sits in my Outbox for hours until I close WLM and then reopen it. This results in the mails in the Outbox being sent twice; in the "Account" column for one message it says my MSN mailbox name, and on the duplicate message the "Account" column is blank. Is anyone else having this issue? In Tools|Options on the Send tab, is the "Send messages immediately" box checked? -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "...

Mail Merge and Postcards
I have designed a postcard with the layout of four to a page. I want to do a mail merge. I want each postcard on the page to have a different address on it. What I am getting is one address for all four postcards. Is there a way to have a different address for each postcard instead of one address for each page (four postcards per page)? Thank you for your help. Todd ...

Cannot Send E-mails
I just created my account and it is not working. This is the error mesage I get: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'sararoberts@cox.net'. Subject 'Videos', Account: 'pop.east.c...

Cell format #2
How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept anything but a number? Thanks You need to do two things, Select the cell, Right-click > FormatCells > NumberTab > Currency > ok then Data > Validation > Allow: Decimals > then set your limits and click OK Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "ranswert" wrote: > How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept > anything but a number? > Thanks Thank You "CLR" wrote: > You need to do two things, > Select the cell, Right-click >...

all the cells in excell put 2 decimal points in all numbers no ma.
i have to put 5 diget numbers in excel i format the cell to general and i get a number with 2 decimal points for me to enter 68555 i have to enter it as 68555.00 to get it to due away with the decimal point i reinstalled excel 2ooo but i can't seam to get it to go back to what it use to be. this problem justed popped up . never did this before Sounds like you need to turn off fixed decimals, if I understand your problem. Use Tools/Options/Edit and deselect Fixed Decimals. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "carroll616" <carroll616@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

GP ver 10 SP 2
Hi Folks I am testing in the Fabrikam company and I have been able to duplicate an error that is happening at my client in their live data. I capture a PO for stock code 100XLG for a qty of 2 at an extended cost of ..25c. The system displays the .25c as the extended cost but it displays ..26c as the 'Remaining PO Subtotal' value. The PO on 'blank' form also prints up a total of .26c. It's fine if I use an extended cost of .24c or .26c and I understand that as the maths division works out fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem please? Thankx in advan...

Device I/O Error #2
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003. When I open a workbook, create a macro, save close and re-open the worksheet, a second entry for the same projec appears in the Project Explorer Window of the VBE. Each time I clos and re-open a sheet, but without actually closing Excel itself, a ne duplicate of the Project is in the window. I eventually get a serie of "Device I/O Error" messages, before a crash that on AutoRecover ha wipes out all my Userforms, modules and sheet code. Anyone else experience this? Any advice on what to do muc appreciated. Cheers Gromi -- Gromi -------------------...