don't want OWA attatchments to open in browser

Attatchments i get when i am using Outlook Web Access used
to open automatically in Word.  now the are opening in a
browser, not word.  how do i get them back to opening in
Word?
0
anonymous (74717)

want questions

trying to open two forms on maximized other usually max. but small
below is the code i have tied to the on click event of a command button both forms normally open in Max. mode - when open individually But for when I click on this command button would like the second form that is listed(doesn't even seem to be opening with below) would like it to open up in bottom of screen and the bottm part of the form to be displayed ON the Maximized view of the 1st listed form tried MoveSize and getting errors - tried looking it up on vb help and keeps taking me to macros Private Sub Command3_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command3_Click Dim stDo...

I want more!

OWA asks for login repeatedly
We're running Exchange 2003 with a Frontend server and 4 Backend servers. Sometimes when you login to OWA you get prompted for password each time you click anything, like opening a mail, clicking a folder or creating a new mail. This only happens sometimes and I can't see any pattern as to when it does and doesn't. Both Frontend and Backend is running with only Basic Authentication on the virtual directory I use. Have anyone had similar problems? And better yet, have anyone found a solution? Nikolaj Pedersen Systems Manager Faculty of Health Science Aarhus University I'...

Excel password protected not opening up on just one PC.
This is a bizarre problem. We have an excel sheet that is password protected and is able to open up on every other computer except for this one PC. I don't understand why, but it just keeps on saying the password is wrong. I've tried the Cap Locks and I've tried a new keyboard, still no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! All I can think of is to put a copy of the unprotected sheet on the PC and then setup the protection and see if it can be used on the rogue PC at first, then any other PC if that's OK. "M. Lord" wrote: > This...

Public Folder Link from OWA
Greetings All, Exchange 2003 sp2 I have an exchange organization spread over 2 sites (A & B). B is a site is sometimes unavailable or only connected over a slow link. At the moment, when users use OWA and then try to access Public folders from the link on the OWA page, a new browser window opens pointing to site B. In the past week Ive fully replicated the public folders to site A and removed the replica on site B. All of the items and the hierarchy are now present on site A and not on site B, but users are still being directed to site B when they attempt to use public folders....

OWA issue #7
I have OWA published through ISA 2004, and it works great...unless you attempt to connect to it from a laptop that is a member of the domain connecting from outside the domain's network. The authentication dialogue never pops up in this scenario, and they wind up with a "Page cannot be displayed" error. I can see via my ISA logs that the clients are getting as far as the ISA server. I am assuming that since the machine is a domain member it is attmpting to use integrated authentication and is failing because the machine has no connection to a Domain COntroller in order to authent...

Text want wrap in text box

Want to Add more Sub description Field

how can I open MS SQLsharepoint database files
how can I open MS SQLsharepoint database files MSDE 2000 format I have a copy of the whole SQL folder from c:\program files. From a SBS 2003 instalation that crashed and oem does not allow me to do a repair and just would lieke to see what the data contains, even if I can get to to an excel or Access database to print out would help. Maybe... (haven't tried it myself) Using SharePoint Database Explorer on SBS http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2007/01/05/using-sharepoint-database-explorer-on-sbs.aspx -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

Obtaining Post-Office 2000 Service Pack 3 (SP-3) hotfix AKA Outlook 2000 Hangs after opening 20003
I have a number of users using both Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000 on our Exchange 2000 server.. Many of them are now having hang problems when exiting Outlook 2000. I am pretty sure this post hot-fix MS describes will fix the problem but I don't know how to DL it. We are MSDN susbscribers. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=834005 Call 1-800-936-4900 (press 3 for hotfixes) and tell them you're calling to obtain the hotfix described in KB [number] and they should fix you right up. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneN...

Cannot preview of open any email with an attachment
I am unable to open or preview any email in Outlook 2003 that has an attachment. This includes old emails I have previously opened. The program locks up and I must to the Task Manager, End Task procedure to close the program. I have run "detect and repair" with no difference in performance. I have created a new .pst and imported my old .pst with no change. Any help would be most appreciated. ...

OWA problems after consolidation
Hi all Just completed the consolidation of 3 servers into one, Everything works well but OWA, which does not function. I pretty sure it is a permissions issue, however is the deal: People inside the domain successfully log on but cannot see any images on the page, just links. People from the outside get a page cannot be displayed. TIA Stokes. ...

File Open Dialog initial directory
Hello, I am very new to MFC and have to change an existing project using MFC. How to change the initial directory of an open file dialog? The program jumps directly to CWinApp::OnFileOpen() in appdlg.cpp when clicking on appropriate the menu item. Thanks for help! Chris "beuzel" <chrissionair@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:1143719374.282460.242780@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I am very new to MFC and have to change an existing project using MFC. > How to change the initial directory of an open file dialog? > The program jumps directly to CW...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

Error opening embedded Word objects
I have a customer who received a Word document and an Excel spreadsheet embedded in a Word document. He can open the spreadsheet but when he tries to open the embedded Word document he receives the error "The program used to create this object is word. That program is not installed on your computer. To edit this object, you must install a program that can open the object." Has anyone else run into this problem? The original document is in Word 2007 and the embedded document is also in Word 2007. A work around is to convert the embedded document into Word 2003 but ...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

What ports should I need to open for Exchange?
I am green in Exchange Server and I have set up a Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 server. There is a firewall bewteen users and the servers. When I use the Outlook 2003 to connect to the Exchange server, there have problem in connecting. Now, I wish to know that which TCP/UDP ports should be open? Thx Wing Are you using RPC over HTTP?, if so then you should only need 80 and 443 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Wing" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B66CBBDA-9339-4C1E-9236-BF25AFA62...

How do I protect a worksheet from being opened inside a workbook
I would like to know if there is a way to protect or lock a worksheet, inside a workbook, so that other users cannot even open the worksheet. I am familiar with how to password protect a worksheet so users cannot edit or modify locked cells, however, I would like to keep other users from even going into the other worksheets within the workbook. I have not yet found a method for doing so. Or is there a way to "hide" a worksheet within the workbook so that other users cannot see it? Format>sheet>hide -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "J. Robi...

OWA Logon #3
All - I have two Exchange 2003 boxes, one sitting at separate sites. When a user homed to server2, logs on to OWA using UserName & PassWord, everything works great. When a user homed to server2, and tried this, they are always represented with the logon box again. I habve tried using domain\username, email address and servername.domain\username and none of these seem to work. I have researched http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327843 and verified everything is setup correctly and compared the two servers and they seem to be configured the same. What else am I miss...

Outlook Web Access (OWA) #3
When special characters are used in subject line, get "Page Cannot Be Found" error. This was not the case in previous version of OWA. Does anyone know if Microsoft is aware/fixining this issue? Or if there is a patch or workaround? Ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange; not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tom Vaughn" <tvaughn@greyhawk.com> wrote in message news:1e34e01c4552d$1dc474c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >...

Page not found error when opening business portal
Hi We're trying to install Invoice Approvals and Accruals 8.0, sharepoint services sp2 and Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack to work with Great Plains 8.0 We can install Sharepoint services and Invoice Approvals and Accruals ok and they work fine However, when we install Business Portal and browse to http://servername/sites/businessportal/ We receive a "page not found" error screen We've tried several things but nothing seems to work Sharepoint services is installed in server farm mode and has been configured correctly (as far as I can tell) Any help would be great...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...