does IIS server effect the Outlook working

My outlook is working for incoming emails but not for outgoing emails.
incoming= POP3 = port:110
Outgoing= SMTP = port: 80

iis server is using the same port no. 80 is it a problem

Currently i am having .NET in my system does it affect Outlook work.
I am using Godaddy server,
incoming: mail.cybersoftdesigns.com
outgoing: smtpout.securesrver.net
Help me.
0
Naveen (23)

Did you activate SMTP relay on your GoDaddy account?

By the way, the ports GoDaddy supports is 25, 80, and 3535 for
smtpout.secureserver.net.  If the above question is a yes, give 3535 a shot.
(By the way, I took this from
http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?article_id=1457&topic_id=169&&)

"Naveen" <Naveen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My outlook is working for incoming emails but not for outgoing emails.
> incoming= POP3 = port:110
> Outgoing= SMTP = port: 80
>
> iis server is using the same port no. 80 is it a problem
>
> Currently i am having .NET in my system does it affect Outlook work.
> I am using Godaddy server,
> incoming: mail.cybersoftdesigns.com
> outgoing: smtpout.securesrver.net
> Help me.

0
neo7948 (622)

Norton quarantined outlook.pst
Norton quarantined my outlook.pst file. While quarantine, I directed outlook to uase archive.pst. Now I've resotored the file from the quarantine. How do get outlook to use this file again. I'm using Outlook 2000 SR1 on Windows 98. File/Open/Personal Folders , youve tried this? Then closed other pst "warren" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:302601c47e4f$bf663840$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Norton quarantined my outlook.pst file. While quarantine, > I directed outlook to uase archive.pst. Now I've > resotored the file from th...

CRM and Terminal Server
I installed Ver 1.0 of CRM on my Terminal Server configured as a member server and had everything working fine until I installed the Outlook for Sales on the Terminal Server for the employees who use Terminal Server. Now I just get an error message when trying to use CRM from our outlook on the network. Is Sales for Outlook or CRM designed to work with Terminal Server or is it supported? Thanks in Advance Len Len The Sales for Outlook client can only bind to one outlook profile so I guess that it will not work in a TS environment. I think the idea is that it is for mobile users wh...

cannot bring up Outlook
Ysterday I tried to open Outlook by clicking on my shortcut. The hourglass appeared for a few seconds, but then reverted to the arrow curser. THere was no error message. It just would not open. I then tried to open by going to programs and opening, but the same thing happened. I do not use Outlook for my emails, only for contacts and my calendar. All of the data is on the C drive of my computer somewhere. Any help would be appreciated! ...

Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003
Where are my Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 stored? Microsoft said in Outlook Sent Items - but there are only my email Sent Items there. There must be another place where they are stored - but I cannot find it. Can anyone help? fredjb You failed to state your fax program. That is in play. Outlook version is not. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "fredjb" <fred@fredbrooks.co.uk> wrote in message news:1147984533.035607.130840@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Where are my Sent Faxes on Outlook 2003 stored? Microsoft said in > Outlook Sent Items - but there are only my emai...

outlook express
I am using outlook express. I would like to use outlook. I do not want to mess up my email. Can I safely make outlook my default email and if so how. Any disadvantages to doing this. Thanx. ...

Outlook 2002 10-14-04
I want to setup outlook 2002 to have two different accounts use the same .pst file. I have numerous sales people that work a lot out of home and at work have a domain account. Is there a way to have outlook use the same pst file for two different account setups. ...

Closing down a server
Hi, I have two 5.5 servers on a NT domain, they're the only two servers in the organisation. I want to close down one of the servers. I assume that after moving all the mailboxes and public folders from one server to another (a time-consuming process as they have to be done one at a time!) then my next step is just to remove the server from the organisation? Then I can uninstall the software? Any help or "watch out for" info gratefully received. Regards, SW On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:13:57 +0100, S W <anonymousgravy@msn.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have two 5.5 serv...

How to remove items from Outlook 2007 Menu
Hi I would like to install Outlook 2007 client on my Citrix servers running on W2K3 OS and I need to remove all unnecessary options from the User menu. I have used the Office 2007 and Outlook 2007 ADM to remove as much as possible but I am unable to remove the following: - Tools -> Forms - Tools -> Macros - Help -> Contact us - Help -> Check for updates - Help -> Office Diagnostics - Help -> Privacy Options Thanks, Maelito ...

SMTP Time Out (0x8004210B) in Outlook 2007
Hello, I have been running Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate for several months with 4 POP3/SMTP Email accounts all functioning correctly. On Tuesday three of the accounts ceased being able to send email using SMTP. The only connection between these accounts (and the only difference to the single functioning account) is that they require me to log on to the SMTP server using the same credentials I use for receiving. No matter how long I set the timeout on the connection I get the following message: 0x8004210B 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the SMTP Server. If you c...

Client cannot connect to an Exchange Server
I have one client on my network that cannot connect to the exchange server. The client station is WinXP.SP1 and is authenticated to the domain. When Outlook XP is launched, the system prompts for the user id (the client is set to use password authentication). The user keys the password and the system responds that the logon information is incorrect, check the username, password or domain. This occurs on any user id entered, including the administrator. I have not found anything that can help me resolve this problem. The user can connect using OWA. In WinXP, you don't get the domain fiel...

Trying to migrate from SQL Server 2005 to Oracle 10g Express Edition
Hi, We are planning to migrate our SQL Server datbases to Oralce 10g in near future. As part of this process I am just trying to migrate a small database that has only 4 tables in Sql Server 2005 to Oralce 10g Express Edition. I am just recreating all the table definitions in Oracle by looking at the definitions in SQL Server 2005. I am not sure if this is going to be possibel, but once tables are defined then my idea is to export the data from SQL Server to an Excel spread sheet and then import it into Oracle. I am using Oracle SQL Developer tool. My questions: 1).Are there...

Process Server #2
Can Process Server (DPS) worked with Terminal Server ? If so, how do you set up process server for that system? ...

booking a resource in outlook 2003
Right now when someone successfully books a meeting room in outlook they get an pop up screen letting them know it was succesfully booked, what I would like to do is have an automatic email sent to the the person who has booked the meeting room. How would I go about doing this? Have you looked at the Folder Assistant on the Properties dialog for the = folder? --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Exchange System Manager (unreachable Servers)
When I am in Exchange System Manager and I go to Tools-Monitoring and Status-Status i see my exchange servers listed. I notice that My cluster and my frontend server both have red X's and have a status of unreachable... i am thinking that this is not good.. does anyone have any way or testing or finding out why my servers are unreachable. We do notice that there are some issues with users sending emails to groups..not all members of that group will get the emails.. not sure if this has anything to do with it... any help would be great ..if you need additional info please let me kn...

outlook.pst password
After entering a file password through the data management function, the password prompt continues to pop up every 5 to 7 minutes even after I have shut off Outlook. The prompt just appears on the screen asking for the Outlook password. How do I stop this from happening? ...

Outlook &SafeMode
Outlook will not open. Wants to repair. does that just fine. Then wont open again, wants to repair. Just a loop. What can I do next. Tried to uninstall and did a fresh install and same effects. -- CindyJ What exactly does it want to repair? What does the dialog box wants to repair? Does it work correctly in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command) For additional solutions see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http:...

Outlook 2000 SR-1
I have just upgrade from Outlook Express to Outlook 200 which came with my Thero PDA. I get my own email server account and hhotmail.com is also setup but I can not access it. I have verified the hotmail account by using the old outlook express and my a manual login Any idea's? dave@landles.ca You can't access Hotmail natively from Outlook 2000 or prior versions. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/online.htm#hotmail dave landles wrote: > I have just upgrade from Outlook Express to Outlook 200 > which came with my Thero PDA. > I get my own email server accoun...

IIS log files filling up my drive
I have a severely under utilized SBS2008R2-sp2 server. It does not support any websites. The files in the web root are the default ones. We use Exchange and store files, and rarely log in remotely. We stopped receiving emails recently and I was asked to find out why. I found the c: drive at 99% full. Exchange is on d: drive. I found 13 gigs of IIS log files and moved them to another drive to fix the problem. But, why is IIS generating so much data? Where can I find information on all the different IIS log file categories? One folder W3SVC1372222313 was a real hog with single ...

time zones in outlook 2003
hi i recently bought a blackberry and am sync with outlook 2003. for some reason all repeating apointment are short one day. apparently this could be to do with time zones, but the main time zone on the computer and blackberry are the same. wondering if there is another setting somewhere that could have a similar function. thanks tim Checked the DST settings as well? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data ----- "Tim&q...

IIS Reinstall
Is there a way to remove and reinstall IIS and have it automatically pick up the EXCHANGE Specific stuff for OWA and whatever other ities Exchange has in with IIS? Thanks K You can reset these directories to default permissions but you will need to reinstall Exchange if you want to reinstall IIS. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Kerry" <Kerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFC2BA7F-92B0-4E8F-9E3A-E6231EAF84AF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to remove and reinstall IIS and have it automatically pick...

Trying to Find Incoming and Outgoing Servers?
Please can someone tell me how I can find Incoming and Outgoing servers please??..as need this to open account...very new so please bear with me if this sounds daft? please contact your Inernet service provider as they have the settings for your email account. Sharath "Headache" <marktregale@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:1141770467.776729.134210@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Please can someone tell me how I can find Incoming and Outgoing servers > please??..as need this to open account...very new so please bear with > me if this sounds daft? > ...

Permission in a folder of file server
I used code "ds.WriteXml" to export dataset to xml to a file server (Not web server. This folder do not have web share) server name: allorder folder and path: d:\order2009\ file name: neworder.xml How to tell newwork guy to setup permission for this folder (order2009)? I got answers as below. Which one is right? So far, I assign everone for full control but boss do not want to use EVERYONE. 1) <MACHINE NAME>\ASPNET 2) NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/200911/1 ...

Where does Outlook 2007 store emails locally?
We are using Outlook 2007 with Exchange server. We have a user who has been moving his emails off of the Exchange server to some folders he created or by Auto Archive feature in Outlook 2007. He basically drag and drop the emails from his Exchange server Inbox to his folders on the left side. The question is, where are all of these folders full of emails located on the local computer? At first I thought it must have been the Auto Archive feature that kicks in every 14 days and created those folders for him to be able to drag and drop, but when I check the following location the archi...

Outlook 2003 Rules #6
I access my exchange 2003 mailbox from outlook2003/windows xp pro. The exchange 2003 runs on a stand-alone server. I am trying to forward e-mail sent to me from particular user to a specific user. I want the forwarding to take place even when my windows xp pro is not on. I have setup the Rule Wizard's descritption as follows: Apply this rule after the message arrives from (user@abc.com) forward it to user@xyz.com This rule is checked. Would anyone know why the e-mail sent from user@abc.com doesn't get forwarded to user@xyz.com? or perhaps there is another way to accomplish th...

IIS
Hi, I have a functional .aspx page on IIS, I added a IFRAME but nothing is posted in CRM3.0 Thanck You. Hi, Please give some more details for us to comment on your issue. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi, > I have a functional .aspx page on IIS, I added a IFRAME but nothing is > posted in CRM3.0 > Thanck You. ...