Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact

I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to
include all email accounts setup for that contact when
sending a message out.  Currently I can only send out to
the default email account.  Is there a way to get this to
work?
0
tslaton (1)

The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a
property of either a Contact or a DL.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to
> include all email accounts setup for that contact when
> sending a message out.  Currently I can only send out to
> the default email account.  Is there a way to get this to
> work?

0
russval (3097)

How to use DirectShow to convert from AVI to MPG1
Hi: I have some video files ,I want to convert some avi file to MPG1 files use DirectShow. I tried to use code as : pBuilder->SetOutputFileName(&MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1System, T2W(szOutFilename), &pMux, &pWriter);//this function return "not found register class". I need your help,can you give me some demo code? Thank you in advance. This is the wrong group for this question. But either way, I don't think that direct show has a built-in conversion for that. Try one of these microsoft.public.multimedia.directx.dshow.programming microsoft.public.win32.program...

List to card
Hi, I have a list vith names and now I�d like to get the names in a form, a time sheet, for every name in the list. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks in advance. Hi, You mean you want to create a sheet for every name in a list? then you need a little macro like the one below. Lets say the the list is in Sheet1! A1 to a20 Sub createsheetfromlist() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Sheets(1).Range("a1:a20") Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(1) Sheets(2).Name = cell.Value Next cell End Sub make sure names are not duplicating Prixton wrote: > Hi, > I have a list vit...

Want to use same Chart against changing data and variable titles?
Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in the same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch. I have daily data of some of my scrips in rows in a sheet. when I click a particular scrip name that scrip's chart comes up. I presume that this is the similar thing you want. if so send an email I shall send you my sheet as attachment by email and you can modify to suit you -- remove dollars from the following address venkat1926$$$$@$$$$$$yahoo.com "J...

Smart List Report for Inventory
Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory report that pulls a list with the list price and the current cost price? We have tried and had no success. There is not an option for this in the smart list function. If you cannot create this, you may want to look at the anyview creator software from Accountable software. Anyview allows you to create custom smartlist objects. Brian Begley Business Microvar, Inc. "Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211c901c45a15$4e2c5dc0...

Re-enter PSWD in Outlook using WinMe
What is the fix to eliminate the necessity of re-entering the password everytime I use Outlook (2000)? Thanks ...

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

Unable to send email to a certain address
I can recieve email froma certain address but can't send email to it or reply. I get the following error message: The original message was received at Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:35:25 -0500 from ool-43507010.dyn.optonline.net [67.80.112.16] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <rbayersdorfer@franklinlakes.k12.nj.us> (reason: 550 Can't verify your host name) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .... while talking to mail.franklinlakes.k12.nj.us.: >>> MAIL From:<rjaekel@dicararubinoarchitects.com> <<< 550 Can't ver...

Distribution Lists #7
Is it possible to have distribution lists in Outlook 2000 sorted by last name? Can't seem to get there. ...

What should I use : XMLDocument or Custom tree like data structure ?
Hi everyone, I would like to hear your opinions about a design solution I am contemplating. The problem I am following: Write an editor for a data structure that is recursive in nature. In other words it is a tree, where child nodes can contain links to parent nodes. And there multiple kind of nodes: Here is an example Track 1 Track 2 Track 3 Requirements Requirement Note Requirements Requirement Note Track 2 (reference) Requirement Requirements Requirement Note Track 1 (reference) Requirement Note Blah: And so on : The order of the elements is imp...

Outlook 2002 will not download Hotmail email
I have reciently opened a new hotmail account due to excessive spaming of my old one. I deleted the old account from Outlook, added the new one and I now cannot retrieve any of my email from Hotmail. I checked in Send/Receive Groups, it is included, with "download the complete item" checked, and 'Log on using Secure Passwork Authentication (SPA)' Is selected. It will even show that there is a message, but when the Hotmail Inbox button is pressed the address bar reads "http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/office/redirect/10/OutlookHotmailNav.asp?viewonly=1&f0=72l111l116l...

Computer Checks Edit List Credit Memo
When printing out the Computer Checks Edit List it is printing a Credit Memo as well in the remittance section. Does anybody have a way of not having the Credit Memo print out on the Edit List? Thanks Kevin Kevin, To exclude credit memos from your check run, you will need to uncheck Credit Memos from the Automatically Apply Existing Unapplied section of the window before building your batch. Now, the question to you is, do you want credit memos not to show up on the edit list but still be considered for application? If so, then you will need to exclude using Report Writer by creatin...

cant view gif using Windows Photo Gallery
I have no idea how it happened but Windows Photo Gallery wont open my gif images. Even when I use Default Programs in Control Panel, it would revert to being opened in Explorer remedies? -- obnuchious Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com On Dec 15, 9:10=A0am, obnuchious <obnuchious.438...@no- mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote: > I have no idea how it happened but Windows Photo Gallery wont open my > gif images. Even when I use Default Programs in Control Panel, it would > revert to being opened in Explorer > > remedies? > > -- > obnuchiou...

Using the digits from a time
Hi, I'm extracting a number from a SQL Server database which represents an average time. I store this in a cell formatted in Time format e.g. 03:10.00 What I need to do is to be able to read the digits to put into another cell in number format e.g. 3.1 Haven't been able to find any examples of doing this type of thing so would appreciate any help, or pointers in the right direction? Cheers, Paul A time formatted cell actually contains a "part day". For example, enter .5 in a cell and time format it. You should see 12 Noon in the cell. So to convert from part day to h...

anyone using GP10/SQL Server 2008
Just wondering if anyone is using GP10 with SQL Server 2008. If so, are you having any issues with anything? Been using GP 10 on SQL Server 2008 for quite some time now and cannot recall having any issues over the last couple of months. Make sure to install GP from the FP1 DVD image. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jeanenne" wrote: > Just wondering if anyone is using GP10 with SQL Server 2008. If so, are you > having a...

Stuck Email
I received this email from one of our employees, and ideas how to help him (besides telling him to zip the attachments, too late for that......) "I attempted to send an e-mail from home that included 36 pictures and 1 word attachment. It was taking a very long time to send and when I went to bed it was still sending. Now when I open my Outlook Express the message heading is still in the Outbox folder and it immediately starts resending the message even though the heading line indicates that the message was sent on the original send date. Regardless of everything I try it c...

Chart data using Access
I would like to chart data and have line chart display actual data points. The only option it gives me is Sum, Avg, Min, Max and Count. None of these plot the actual data points over time. I'm using only two fields from a query. A date field and a data field that gives me a numberic value such as 0.90 So I want to plot the activity of these numbers over time. Access 2003 and Windows XP Any suggestions? -- FL Use the chart wizard to get you started and then simply change the Row Source property of the control. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP ...

Drag Drop on a list View
Hi, In My application, I am trying to implement Drag and Drop features. I have a list view which will display several files and folders. Now my problem is when ever I drag any file from Windows Explorer and drop over any of the folders in my list control, How will i find the list control item to which the file is dropped. Has Any body implemented file/folder drag and drop in MFC . Any suggetions/Source code/ links are appreciated Ganesh ...

How to print a list of documents in folder
I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK ORDER DOCUMENTS. I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK? Ernie, Try this which lists the files, and create and modify dates Sub SubGetMyData() Dim objFSO As Object Dim objFolder As Object Dim objFile As Object Dim iRow As Long iRow = 1 Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("c:\MyTest\") For Each objFile In ...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

how i will drow UML use cases
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:36:02 -0700, vikas <vikas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how i will drow UML use cases If you have Visio pro then select UML from the Software category, otherwise there are a few 3rd party add-ons. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sdl.sandrila.co.uk/ SDL/MSC//URN/UML2 for Visio ...

multiple task bar entries after conversion
we converted a database from Access 97 to Access 2000. It functions correctly except that it places a new task bar entry for every form or report opened in the task bar. Before conversion there remained only the one Access task bar entry regardless of number of reports opened within the database. Is this something we can fix? Thank you. Tools, Options, View tab, Windows in Taskbar "kathy" <kathy.m.torrey@dhs.gov> wrote in message news:018601c37c7c$61538bc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > we converted a database from Access 97 to Access 2000. It > functions correctly ex...

Drop down lists #8
Just a quick question, I'm using M/S Exel 2003 and would like to know if it's possible to make a 3 column drop down list that depends on the list before, i.e Column A1 would be “Size” Just a normal list (covering A-Z) Column B1 would be “Width” Answer from another list but dependent on the fist lists chosen “Letter” Column C1 would be “Length” Answer from another list but dependent on the second lists chosen “Width” A1 B1 C1 A 10” 40” Or A1 B1 C1 C 20” 50” The Letter in column A1 wo...

Print an email without the subject, to, etc at the top
I am using Outlook 2003 and need to print emails without the top block of data such as: From, Sent, To and Subject. I've looked over the help and don't see how to disable this. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks, Steve sklett wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 and need to print emails without the top block of > data such as: > From, Sent, To and Subject. I've looked over the help and don't see how to > disable this. > > Anyone know if this is possible? > I don't think there's a direct way to do it within outlook (there may be a few wo...

Reference distribution for Transaction/General
I would like to see Great Plains offer more characters in the reference distribution when doing a JE. Or, to offer a reference distribution Line 2 as another option. My boss wants to see more information on the TB detail report, but we've used up the reference and the distribution reference for something else. If this is offered, I'd like to make sure that Integration Manager can support this. Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Using CHttpRequest
In a former project using C# I did the following: ... String strURI = "http://www.xxx.xxx/xxx/detail.asp? start_date=200201010000&end_date=200212319999"; HttpWebRequest myReq = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(strURI); HttpWebResponse myResp = (HttpWebResponse)myReq.GetResponse(); String strFilePath = "D:\\somedir\\excelfile.xls"; FileStream fStrm = File.Create(strFilePath); Stream respStrm = myResp.GetResponseStream(); int iByte = respStrm.ReadByte(); int iByteCnt = 1; while (iByte != -1) { fStrm.WriteByte((byte)iByte);...