Distribution List Error...

I have a couple of users that have created a distribution list in their
contacts and when they go to send to it they get the following error...

Microsoft Office Word
An internal support function returned an error

Now the funny thing is if I change their settings to not use word as their
email editor it will send but only until they log off.  When they log back
on I have to set it to use Word as their email editor or change it to Rich
Text.

Has anybody else had this happen?  If so, what is the resolution?

Smart List Report for Inventory
Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory report that pulls a list with the list price and the current cost price? We have tried and had no success. There is not an option for this in the smart list function. If you cannot create this, you may want to look at the anyview creator software from Accountable software. Anyview allows you to create custom smartlist objects. Brian Begley Business Microvar, Inc. "Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211c901c45a15$4e2c5dc0...

Appointment shows error
I send meeting reminder to my collegue, but they could not open the item. OLXP and 2003 users could open but OL 2000 users still have the error.Whats wrong- it is showing an error. I use ol xP with windowsXP. Is it their problem or with my OLXP. can u advise me? Microsoft offers a hotfix for Outlook 2000 to improve its compatibility = with iCal/vCal 2.0 meeting requests. See = http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3D823199 . Alternatively, have = Outlook 2002/2003 senders avoid using reminders in the meeting requests = they send to Outlook 2000 recipients.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

Access 97 to 2003 DAO error
I am testing the conversion of a really simple database in Access 97 to Access 2003 I get a "Missing or broken VBE reference to file "dao2535.tlb"." There are no modules or macros in this database that I can see ( I did not create it) Should I be concerned or delete the error table and move on? dao2535.tlb was something that could be included in Access 97 to allow backwards compatibility with Access 2.0 syntax. As far as I know, you stopped being able to use it in Access 2000. If you have no modules, either create one (you don't have to save it) or open the Debu...

List to card
Hi, I have a list vith names and now I�d like to get the names in a form, a time sheet, for every name in the list. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks in advance. Hi, You mean you want to create a sheet for every name in a list? then you need a little macro like the one below. Lets say the the list is in Sheet1! A1 to a20 Sub createsheetfromlist() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Sheets(1).Range("a1:a20") Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(1) Sheets(2).Name = cell.Value Next cell End Sub make sure names are not duplicating Prixton wrote: > Hi, > I have a list vit...

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

error message 0x800703EE
I get this error message when I try to download a certain type of file from my HP Win 7 computer to a Kingston 16gb flash drive. This is an audio file, either in WAV or WMA format (I can't remember which right now) but it only seems to be a problem downloading to the 16gb flash drive. It doesn't seem to be a problem downloading the exact same file to a 2gb flash drive. Has anybody ever run into that before? Thanks. Jerry 0x800703EE ERROR_FILE_INVALID The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid. Suggest you po...

Distribution Lists #7
Is it possible to have distribution lists in Outlook 2000 sorted by last name? Can't seem to get there. ...

Computer Checks Edit List Credit Memo
When printing out the Computer Checks Edit List it is printing a Credit Memo as well in the remittance section. Does anybody have a way of not having the Credit Memo print out on the Edit List? Thanks Kevin Kevin, To exclude credit memos from your check run, you will need to uncheck Credit Memos from the Automatically Apply Existing Unapplied section of the window before building your batch. Now, the question to you is, do you want credit memos not to show up on the edit list but still be considered for application? If so, then you will need to exclude using Report Writer by creatin...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

How to print a list of documents in folder
I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK ORDER DOCUMENTS. I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK? Ernie, Try this which lists the files, and create and modify dates Sub SubGetMyData() Dim objFSO As Object Dim objFolder As Object Dim objFile As Object Dim iRow As Long iRow = 1 Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("c:\MyTest\") For Each objFile In ...

Drag Drop on a list View
Hi, In My application, I am trying to implement Drag and Drop features. I have a list view which will display several files and folders. Now my problem is when ever I drag any file from Windows Explorer and drop over any of the folders in my list control, How will i find the list control item to which the file is dropped. Has Any body implemented file/folder drag and drop in MFC . Any suggetions/Source code/ links are appreciated Ganesh ...

Drop down lists #8
Just a quick question, I'm using M/S Exel 2003 and would like to know if it's possible to make a 3 column drop down list that depends on the list before, i.e Column A1 would be “Size” Just a normal list (covering A-Z) Column B1 would be “Width” Answer from another list but dependent on the fist lists chosen “Letter” Column C1 would be “Length” Answer from another list but dependent on the second lists chosen “Width” A1 B1 C1 A 10” 40” Or A1 B1 C1 C 20” 50” The Letter in column A1 wo...

in 10.6 SL, Word lists all fonts, even disabled fonts
Just preformed a clean install of 10.6 Snow Leopard, and now that I've installed office it takes forever to start. I suspect that this has something to do with my fonts, as though I've disabled nearly all of them in FontBook, Word insists on listing every single one. Why is Word ignoring my disabled fonts and how can I fix this? On 9/12/09 2:11 PM, in article 6FB1B852-BFC9-4602-AE16-92CBCFF7B109@microsoft.com, "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just preformed a clean install of 10.6 Snow Leopard, and now that I've > installed office it take...

LIST OF "WINDOWS 7" NEWSGROUPS (Windows7, Win7)
Where is 'Windows7" Nesgroup? This question is being asked here (on microsoft.public.windows.vista.general): methodically, weekly (if not more often), so it became a "sticky note" everyone is tired of answering. Some of us feel that the question is repeated by people too lazy to Google or learn for themselves. Let's answer this question once & for ALL, only problem I can't make this Article a "sticky note" also (unlike the question - ironically), let's hope these people can SEARCH & LOCATE my answer, here it goes: *********************...

Reference distribution for Transaction/General
I would like to see Great Plains offer more characters in the reference distribution when doing a JE. Or, to offer a reference distribution Line 2 as another option. My boss wants to see more information on the TB detail report, but we've used up the reference and the distribution reference for something else. If this is offered, I'd like to make sure that Integration Manager can support this. Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

User not vissible in Global Address List.
Hi, We have a user that is not vissible in the Global Address List, but it is vissible in a Sub Address List. I checked the filter which is used for the global address list. When i test the filter i can find the user?? Can anybody help me find the problem. We use Exchane 2000 SP3, Win2K Server, Outlook 2000 Goldhorn ...

Global contacts list.
Is there a way to create a global contact list and have it open by default when a user opens outlook. We have Exchange Server 2003 Thanks Eric You can add custom contacts to the global address list but that will not display as contacts in the Outlook Contact folder. Not sure exactly what you are looking for? -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Eric" <eric.spe...

LINQ
I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I need a list of vendors that a customer does NOT have in their list. using System.Linq; using System.Linq.Expressions; Example List Data to the classes below ------------ LIST Supplier Class 101 , SupplierName1 102 , SupplierName2 103 , SupplierName3 104 , SupplierName4 105 , SupplierName5 LIST Customer Class for CustomerId = 9999 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(101 , SupplierName1) 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(104 , SupplierName4) 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(105 , Su...

disable validation list in protected area
Hi, i do have an area that is protected for changes (worksheet protection). This area consists of values selected from a validation list. After protection of this area it is still possible to select from the list and therefore to change the content in this area. Is there a way (VBA) to prevent from this - the validation list should be somehow disabled. Thanks in advance - Michael Maybe... What version of excel are you using? If you're using xl97, then it depends on how the Data|Validation was set. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Change (from Debra Dalgleish's site) ...

Extention config error
M.Soft Outlook after an automatic restart as the result of an upgrade I was presented with the follow error. Extention Configeration File C:\windows\addins\fxset.ecf could not be installed error in syntax or format of the file To date I cannot see any operational difference, but what does the error mean and what effects should it have and how can I correct it Thank you for any suggestions ...

Automatic Watermark Distribution
I have a list of 25 people and I need to add there name as a watermark to the same Excel File for distribution. Can outlook do this automatically using their Email Address or name as it is listed in our internal directory? That would require writing VBA code to do whatever you want to the Excel = file and then create the email messages to distribute it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Changing to the Contact list as the email default address list.
I want to change the address book that automatically comes up when you use the TO field in an email message from the Global Address List to the Contacts list. Is it possible and how do I achieve. Kris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to change the address book that automatically > comes up when you use the TO field in an email message > from the Global Address List to the Contacts list. Is it > possible and how do I achieve. Click Tools>Address Book. In the address book window, click Tools>Options. Change the "Show this address list fi...

550 Error: Helo command rejected: Host not found
A user received this message in their Outlook email when attempting to send to a specific client of ours. Let's say that my server's name is server.example.com - the DNS entry for my mail server is mail.example.com... server.example.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <server.example.com>: Helo command rejected: Host not found> We have been able to successfully email our client in the past so I think that they've rececenly added some security to their system. I think what is happening is their mail server is checking the host that is sending (server.example.com) and not finding an...

lists #3
how do I consolidate two lists into one: List 1 Jan name city a Med b NYC c LA List 2 Feb name city d GA e MIS f LA Consolidated name city a Med b NYC c LA d GA e MIS f LA Thanks Copy the second list and paste it below the first? -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Felipe" <faristiz@uncc.edu> wrote in message news:5a7b01c48178$dfedd1a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > how do I consolidate two lists into one: > > List...

Do not allow a file to be saved if "ERROR" is in any field
I'm using IF conditions to check certain cells for negative numbers - if they're negative the output is "ERROR". I wanted to know if there is a way to prevent the file from being saved if "ERROR" is in any cell in the workbook. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Dim sh As Worksheet For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If sh.Evaluate("SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(" & _ ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Address & ")))") > 0 Then MsgBox "Errors in file" ...