disposable email address service?

Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to
some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new
address?

Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it
hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I
use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to
quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to
drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is
painfully slow.

0
nospam7515 (2084)

Google is your friend.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head-scratching, peter asked this group:

| Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with
| outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to
| generate a new address?
|
| Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found
| it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the
| service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there
| is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes
| attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note,
| and doing this over a web site is painfully slow.

0
MillyS (3228)
1/15/2005 7:08:07 AM
I was hoping to get a little bit more clue than the obvious (which didn't
work for me).

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<millys@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Google is your friend.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
1/15/2005 4:44:17 PM
This group supports Outlook, not anonymous email services.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head-scratching, peter asked this group:

| I was hoping to get a little bit more clue than the obvious (which
| didn't work for me).
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <millys@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
|| Google is your friend.

0
MillyS (3228)
1/15/2005 6:19:06 PM
I want to know about anonymous email service that *integrates* with outlook,
if this is not the correct newsgroup, which one is?

If there is another newsgroup for anonymous email services, then the mvp
there could just as well tell me they don't answer questions about
outlook...

> This group supports Outlook, not anonymous email services.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
1/15/2005 8:07:52 PM
peter <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> I want to know about anonymous email service that *integrates* with
> outlook, if this is not the correct newsgroup, which one is?

I haven/t heard of any.  However, as Millie said, Google is your friend.
Using the search string "anonymous mail outlook -express" produces:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/E-mail/Anonymous_Mailers/

Specifically, this one says it's compatible with Outlook:
http://www.neomailbox.com/
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Access 2003
Hi, I am trying to set up a database on Access that Monitors incoming and outgoing email traffic for specific group addresses in an Exchange Enviroment. This only needs to be a simple culmulative count with a date stamp. Not too sure how I would start this. Many thanks in advance for any help that can be given. My guess is to use MAPI to connect to and interact with the server. From there, there should be code available to read the traffic. "MaccaUK" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to set up a database on Access that Monitors incoming and > ...

Excel Mass Email
Does anyone know of anyway or program to do the following: We have Excel file that contains 3 columns- ID, password and email address. We need to email each ind email address their ID and password. Is there a program that we can use that will do this email merge? Thanks! Hi Jill Try this example on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09b701c49fdc$32c52960$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of anyway or program to do the follow...

Entourage doesn't see emails or accounts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I had to reinstall Office 08 but first I tried to backup Entourages's files - like my emails - so they could be brought back in. I did not export them. I moved my copied files (identities, database, messages, etc.) back into the Microsoft User Data / Office 2008 Identities folder. But when I open Entourage, it's not seeing my accounts or the emails. Why not??? I can't import anything cuz like I said I didn't export. Please help!!! On 1/30/10 9:39 AM, in article 59bb1e57.-1@we...

additional exchage in a shared address space / install question
Hello Group! I am about to run out of space on my exchange server, so I came here for an advice. I have 3 physical locations Location 1 - Headquarters (50 Users in the workgroup environment) Location 2 - Remote Site (10 Users Domain Environment with Exchange) Location 3 - Remote Site (7 Users Domain Environment) I have a Gateway to Gateway VPN tunnel between Location 2 and 3. I am in a single Active Directory 2003 forest with a single domain (mycompany.local) DC at the location 2 holds all 5 FSMO roles. Exchange 2003 Enterprise is configured on the same server. Users from 2nd location run...

Advanced Email Options
The options listed below are selected in the Advanced emails options of my Outlook application. - Automatic Name Checking - Suggest names while completing To, CC, and Bcc fields I've sent emails to certain email addresses in the past, and yet when I type part of their email addresses in the To, CC, or Bcc fields, they are not suggested or automatically completed, even when I tab to the next field. Can someone tell me what's causing this and what the fix is? ...

Problem sending emails from Outlook Express Ver6 NEVER MIND!
I am trying to use Outlook Express Ver6 instead of Eudora. I can't seem to send e-mails from it. When I send a test to myself I get the error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was (MY ADDRESS) .. Subject 'TEST', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Authentication Required', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 Can anyone suggest what is wrong? Must be something...

How to send newsletter as HTML email
I can successfully create my newsletter in Publisher, choose to email it as a message, and it shows up perfectly in an email message. But now I have purchased an email program that allows me to paste in HTML to send to a large distribution list of subscribers. I want to copy my newsletter as HTML and send it via this program. I've tried saving the .PUB file as a single file web page (.mht file), then I open that file in my browser, view source, copy and paste the HTML code into my mailing list program and send it as an HTML email. However, when it is received in email, it is missi...

Can't see Groups in Global Address List
I have created a group on the exchange server using the following method AD Users and Group Action, New, Grou Named the Group Managers, Group Scope: Global, Group Type: Distributio Finis My expectation is that I would now see the Manager Group in the Global Address List in Outlook. That is not the case. I can only see it if I select "Groups" on the "All Address Lists". How do I get that Manager Group to show up in the GAL in Outlook? Thanks - "Zanshin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a group on the exchange server using ...

Transferring email addresses from Access to Outlook address book
Is there a way of transferring a list of email addresses with their contact names from an Access Database Table to my Outlook? ...

How do I not show items in my address book
In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in the column, is there a way I can change the display? PeterM <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote: > In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using > Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in > the column, is there a way I can change the display? There's a work-around. You can modify the FAX number entry in the contacts record so that Outlook doesn't recognize it as a phone number by putting &q...

Regular expression validation for email
I might be doing something stupid here but I really need some help. Can someone please tell me why can't I get this xml to pass my validation when I use XmlValidatingReader? The XMLSpy seems to accept it. XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Address> <email>x.x@x.com</email> </Address> XSD: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"> <xs:element nam...

how to modify the global address list path in outlook
hi, in my company we are using outlook 2003 US and FR with exchange 2003 US. when we re using outlook US, the global address list used is called "\Global Address List" and when we re using outlook FR, the global list is called "\Liste d'adresses globale" and this is 2 different lists. how can i modify this parameter in order the french version uses the "\Global Address List" path? thanks for your answer. hi, someone has an idea? regards, "plomkiolki" <plomkiolki@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C0C7D73A-EFC4-4AF0-88DD-77F3B22AAEA8@m...

saving emails
I need to reformat my hard drive but don't want to lose all of my emails and my contact list. Short of exporting everything individually, is there any way I can save my Outlook configuration so that everything isn't lost? Thanks! ...

stuck email won't delete--holding up sync process
using an imap gmail account with WLM 14.0.8089.0726 on win xpsp3. there is a stuck outgoing message in the [Gmail] subfolder that will not delete. trying to delete it stalls WLM indefinitely (I left it overnight to find it still trying to delete the message). what's worse is that when syncing, upon reaching the [Gmail] folder containing this stuck email, syncing stalls out as well. I've gone through the program folders with windows explorer and can't seem to find that message to kill it that way either. I tried searching the forum for an answer but my searching...

CRM 4.0
Hi! We have just made a migration from CRM 3.0 to 4.0, and everything went well, except one thing - field Resources is disabled (like it's in read-only mode, but it's not!), and we can't find the way to enable it... Any suggestions....? Best regards, Ivica I'm sure this is a bug - we had it on the fax entity with "to" - Team please take note I modifed the xml - after i look ed at a clean xml to see the diffence Pete "Ivica Ivancic" <ivica.ivancic@infinitas.hr> wrote in message news:5534F8F2-930B-45F1-A503-4D4DBA092E0F@microsoft.com....

Exchange 2K3 will not forward to external address
Hi, I am having a problem setting up forwarding to an external email address. I have tried using a rule in outlook and forwarding to an external contact in AD. Niether seem to work, no error messages. We can send emails to external accounts no problem. Just not when trying to setup forwarding??? Any ideas? Cheers. Tim. On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:31:03 -0700, "TimR" <TimR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, I am having a problem setting up forwarding to an external email >address. I have tried using a rule in outlook and forwarding to an external >contact ...

I am receiving emails but cannot send using Vista and Windows mail
Account: 'POP.ATT.YAHOO.COM', Server: 'POP.ATT.YAHOO.COM', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Wrong port number and SSL setting. Use the settings specified by your provider: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401738 Also, go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "rcatonrealto...

"Email Addresses" tab is not available
I'm new to Exchange Server and still learning. Can anyone tell me why the "Email Addresses", "Exchange Features", and "Exchange Advanced" tabs would be unavailable when I go to the user's account in SBS Server Managment console, right-click, and then "properties"? Have installed the exchange management tools on that machine? Nue "rfIPS" <rfIPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C1E3059-D49D-434E-8E99-C4936F78E1C8@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Exchange Server and still learning. Can anyone tell me why th...

change default domain for smtp addressing?
doese anyone know how to change the @domain when creating new email accounts? all help appreciated cheers The recepient policy. You must add all domain address to it. Exchange systems manager - recipients - recipients policies - default policys - email address (policy) Your exchange server will now accept email from the domains entered. Now in AD Users and computers.... if you only want say user1@blah.com to get mail from just blah.com you must uncheck Auto update email address based on recpipent policy. :o) That was a $250 question i asked microsoft. >-----Original Message--...

Rules for moving emails sent on behalf of someone
I have a rule that moves emails from 'bob@random.rnd' * to another folder. But my rule does not cope when the email comes in like "H.R.Department@random.rnd on behalf of bob@random.rnd" then the rule does not work anymore. How can I write a rule to cope with this sort of annoying email. * Email address has been changed to protect privacy ...

Duplicate emails in Outlook 2000
I have multiple email accounts set up in Outlook 2000 on my W2K box. One of the accounts is set up to "Leave a copy of messages on server". This basic setup in Outlook hasn't changed for 3 years. This particular account receives a lot of email, as much as 10,000 per month. At the end of the month, the email file on the server (sendmail, Linux) is backed up, and a new file is started. Here's the problem: Recently (last couple of weeks) Outlook has not been keeping track of messages that have already been received. Every couple of days, it will receive the entire file ...

ATTN: Ed Crowley (RE:Services won't stop! HELP!)
Here's the exact text of the batch file to stop the services for an offline backup.. It used to work perfectly up to about the last month or so. I've tried changing the order of the services being stopped, but i can't seem to find the "sweet spot". None of the services are set to restart automatically. c:\windows\system32\net stop ntrtscan /Y c:\windows\system32\net stop OfcPfwSvc /Y c:\windows\system32\net stop tmlisten /Y c:\windows\system32\net stop w3svc /Y c:\windows\system32\net stop SMTPSVC /Y c:\windows\system32\net stop HTTPFilter /Y c:\windows\system32\n...

Where do I find the email address?
I'm trying to create an email address J&L@JLRX.COM.AU as an SMTP email address to my test user, but the system tells me that the email address already exists. How do I find which of my users has that email address? Exchange 2003. -- | +-- JDMils | There are loads of ways - I detailed some of them here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/finding_smtp_ad.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "JDMils" <admin@jdmils.com> wrote in message news:OiXOb9mcGHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to create an...

can not send email with an image
i wanted to send an email to multiple contacts with an image that can be seen at the body part of the email. so i created an email template but could not add the image file to the body of the email. since i could not attach the file, i opened the image file with internet explorer and i drag and dropped the image on the email template. it looked all right. the image can be seen on the template. but when i sent it. the recipient could see no image but the red x sign. any solution for sending this type of image based emails from crm? regards, orkun If you are mailing outside your organizatio...

CRM Security Service will not start #2
I added an ip address to my CRM server and now the CRM Sercurity Service will not start. I changed the ip address back to the way it was and still no luck. This is the error I get when I try to manually start the service. The Microsoft CRM Security Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. When I try to log into CRM I get the following error: Service not running. The Microsoft CRM server or security service has been disabled or has not yet started. For more information, contact your syst...