displaying multiple e-mail addresses

I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP and can not get my address book to
display multiple e-mail addresses for my contacts.  I would like to see all
of the e-mail addresses which are loaded for a particular contact when I
open the address book and/or when I select "To" or "Cc" to add an address to
an e-mail.  My work computer (Outlook 2000 and Windows 98) displays multiple
entries for contacts with multiple e-mail addresses (E-mail, E-mail 2,
E-mail 3).  Can anyone tell me how to change this display setting?

0
dlp1 (3)

In what mail support mode are you using Outlook? If it's Internet Mail Only,
you'll have no such option. You have to switch to Corp/Workgroup mode to use
the Outlook Address Book. For information on choosing a support version or
changing to the other support version, look here:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"dlp" <dlp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP and can not get my address book to
> display multiple e-mail addresses for my contacts.  I would like to see
all
> of the e-mail addresses which are loaded for a particular contact when I
> open the address book and/or when I select "To" or "Cc" to add an address
> an e-mail.  My work computer (Outlook 2000 and Windows 98) displays
multiple
> entries for contacts with multiple e-mail addresses (E-mail, E-mail 2,
> E-mail 3).  Can anyone tell me how to change this display setting?

0
russval (3097)

Dual Displays

Mail Merge: Label
Hi, we tried using Mail Merge to create labels. Everthing is fine, but the activity is only written to one account ? Is this a known issue ? Kind regards, Roland Pleli Hi, check the below article in MSCRM 4.0.In MSCRM 4.0, Resource center--> sales-------->Create mailing labels from a marketing list. "Roland Pleli" wrote: > Hi, > > we tried using Mail Merge to create labels. Everthing is fine, but the > activity is only written to one account ? > > Is this a known issue ? > > Kind regards, > > Roland Pleli > > > ...

Folder could not be displayed

Configure Outlook
Can ANYONE HELP ME, please? Question based on Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 on Lan. I send a message to receiver A and receiver A FORWARDS my message to receiver B, My Question is: How can I configure outlook from my workstation so that receiver B reads the e-mail without my email address and Name (My personal Particulars). To simplify: I do not want my e-mail address and Name to be included in the forwarded messages; E-mail originated from me. Thank you... RKP ...

Purchase Order Generator
Customer would like to setup Order Multiples for PO Generator. There is an option on the Item Vendor Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Vendors) and on the Item Resource Planning Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Item Resource Planning). However when generating purchase orders the system does not look at either of these quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link...

How to select & display distinct values

"Send To" Mail Recepient sending to Netscape
I used to be able to right click on any file and select SEND TO and then the file would get sent to OL 2003 for delivery. Since I installed Netscape, however, the attachments are now being SENT TO Netscap email even though OL 2003 is selected as my default amil program. How can I get SEND TO to actually send attachments to OL 2003 instead of NS as it did before? Thanks! Verify it again in Control Panel-> Mail-> tab Programs If available; unselect in Netscape that it shouldn't be the default Start Outlook with the /checkclient command line switch -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-...

Display Time in Outlook

mail enabled public folder #2
I have created a public folder and mail enabled, I have also made sure that anonymous has contributor permission. However, I cannot send emails to this public folder from an external domain. Internal is OK, anyone have any ideas What's the text of the NDR? kevin wells wrote: > I have created a public folder and mail enabled, I have > also made sure that anonymous has contributor permission. > > However, I cannot send emails to this public folder from > an external domain. Internal is OK, > > anyone have any ideas "Default" must also have contri...

how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?
I have a 4 page newsletter I would like to email our clients. What format do I save it to? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at www.primopdf.conm If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file. An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com>...

PK and FK Displayed

Microsoft Web Access E mail
This is a quirky problem that I hope someone can help me with. I am a remote home office in the NE and I work for a facility in NC. I receive and send my E mail through Microsoft Web Access Mail. So another words, I type www.xxxxxxx.net/outlook. I get a dialoge box, put in my username and password and up comes outlook. OK. The problem I have is that in the body where I type my e mail message I can not right click to do things like Copy and Paste. I click on the "right" mouse button and nothing happens at all. I simply can not right click. If I right click anywhere else on t...

New Address
Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net .... and you post it to a newsgroup!!! Just how much spam do you want??? "Melanie" <mwhart@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:ORBxe1T9HHA.4180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net "Melanie" <mwhart@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:ORBxe1T9HHA.4180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net It's not a good idea for anyone (but especially females) to post an email address in a public newsgroup. Also,...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Two address/one box
Due to a server crash we made changes to email addresses. Now some people are not receiving their email. Can we have two email addresses going into one email box? How? Please be specific as I am new at this. Thanks! You can set up an alias for the person within the exchange properties (sorry can't remember which tab) "Sam" wrote: > Due to a server crash we made changes to email addresses. Now some people > are not receiving their email. Can we have two email addresses going into > one email box? How? Please be specific as I am new at this. > Thanks! ...

Stop displaying a line

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Multiple Outlook.exe in Windows Task Manager
How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for another outlook.exe to close >-----Original Message----- >How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I >want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for >another outlook.exe to close >. >I have the same problem, let me know if you get an answer. You are getting multiple instances of OL, showing in task mngr/processses, because OL is not shutting down when you Close/End it. Have you run Detect/Repair?, Any Com addins?; if so disable these and ...

Display or not display series

Multiple Calendars in OL 2003 don't stay checked
Am using OL 2003 and Exchange 5.5 w/SP4. Since this version of OL allows you to check and view multiple Calendars (multiple mailboxes, not same one), I select the ones I want to view (usually my own and one other). However, the selection doesn't stay checked, and, either in the same session, or, after exiting and reentering OL, the second Calendar is no longer checked (I NEVER lose the check on my own Calendar, just the others). Other users of OL 2003 are having the same issue. How can this be fixed? Thanks! It should remain checked within the same outlook session, but doesn't ...