Displaying from: in new email messages

I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using
Microsoft Word.  I have a default address that I often send email from,
but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and
use a different account.  That I know how to do, by changing it in the
message under options, but I often forget to do that.  Is there a way
of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating
the email?  Or, can the default account to be used be specified for
each contact, rather that globally for all contacts?

Message stuck in queue in Exchange 2003
I have two messages that are stuck in queue of ESM. ESM doesn't give me the option to delete these messages. The sender is blank if that helps. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Which queue? What is the status of the messages? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:%23BBIwBG3EHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I have two messages that are stuck in queue of ESM. ESM doesn't give me >the option to delete these messages. The sender is blank if that helps. > > > > -- > Eric Sabo > NT Adm...

Office 2004 alert message
I get the following alert message shortly after opening Excel or Word (the only applications that I use): "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library" Then I can continue after acknowleding the alert, apparantly with no ill effects. I have used the "Remove Office Tool" to clean out any old files remaining (I've done this a couple of times), then reinstalled Office from the original CD, but this still happens. Hi Buster - Are you Repairing Disk Permissions (Disk Utility) after the install? -- HTH|:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office...

Email attachments #16
I am currently experiencing an Outlook problem where any email attachment I add is automatically compressed into a zip file. I attach WORD documents or PDF files and the recipients receive these files as a .zip file. It has to be a preference problem, but I can't find a way to stop this automatic zipping of files. These same documents can be sent by others using Outlook 2000 without a problem. Has anyone encountered this problem before. thanks You have an add-in installed that does this like attachment compressor as this is not a native function of Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaa...

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Non-Delivery Reports for External email senders
My Exchange 2003 Server only sends NDRs to internal email senders. External email senders who mis-type email addresses get nothing delivered back. My Bad mail folder is empty but the mail queue is full with stuff trying to leave the server. How can I make the external mail servers get their non-deliverable reports. I have Recipient policy set to check users in active directory and enabled in the SMTP virtual server. Make sure everything is enabled, use this article as a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294757 Nue "David A" <DavidA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Access Email
Is there a way to get around the security popup messages that Outlook comes up with when access send a email, have looked around and can only find addins the i want to try and stay away from to make it a simplier process. Been looking at various sites and this keeps coming up 'Object model guard'. Would like to have access take care of the email and outlook problems. The reason why i want to use outlook is that i have records stored in outlook that a email has been sent. Thanks -- Take a look at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=52 An add-in such as Outlook ...

Configure Outlook
Can ANYONE HELP ME, please? Question based on Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 on Lan. I send a message to receiver A and receiver A FORWARDS my message to receiver B, My Question is: How can I configure outlook from my workstation so that receiver B reads the e-mail without my email address and Name (My personal Particulars). To simplify: I do not want my e-mail address and Name to be included in the forwarded messages; E-mail originated from me. Thank you... RKP ...

HELP: Messages left on Server keep reappearing after deleting them
Outlook 2003 on POP server. I've set it up to keep messages on server for 14 days so I can access them from another computer if I need to. However, when I load messages and delete some from my inbox sometimes the same ones get replenished again. It doesn't happen if I do a Send/Receive, but if I exit Outlook and then restart, all the messages come back again. Is there some way to prevent this from happening? Thanks...Gord -- ______________________________________ Gordon Hopkins ...

New to VC/MFC
Wonder, what made someone to name the following things?! ERROR_SUCCESS CCheckListBox On Feb 9, 6:37 am, "v4vijayakumar" <vijayakumar.subbu...@gmail.com> wrote: > Wonder, what made someone to name the following things?! > > ERROR_SUCCESS <> It's called ERROR_SUCCESS because it's an error code (and therefore must be named ERROR_something) but no error occurred. </> http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/08/31/223271.aspx > CCheckListBox Whats wrong with this? --- Ajay On 9 Feb 2007 06:21:20 -0800, "Ajay Kalra" <ajay...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

New to Exchange #5
Just set up a new exchange server (standard) on Windows 2003 SBS. All is well, for the most part. The issue is that this is running on a new system but some of the users' systems are downloading all emails from the past year. I didn't migrate the old system to the new one, I started from scratch... is there anything that i can do to stop this? they work with a lot of graphically intensive files, aka large... Turn off cached mode on the client side? <marc.pelland@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131462020.422333.85100@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Just set up a new...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

New Address
Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net .... and you post it to a newsgroup!!! Just how much spam do you want??? "Melanie" <mwhart@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:ORBxe1T9HHA.4180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net "Melanie" <mwhart@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:ORBxe1T9HHA.4180@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Finally, my new E-mail address is mwhart@vermontel.net It's not a good idea for anyone (but especially females) to post an email address in a public newsgroup. Also,...

Re: new money user
Hi from brighton UK I've just started using this program and imported all my transactions from my bank and can't find a way of automatically assigning payees to categories. I was most impressed at how money decided all my petrol expenditures should go under cars, but it fails to categorise ASD (walmart) under groceries! do I have to go through each transaction individually? surely there is a quicker way cheers simonastr - simonastr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------...

Stop displaying a line

Multiple email addresses #4
I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing my Address Book as I went. However, when I am in Outlook, I can only see one email address per contact. That is, if I have two email address for one contact, I can only see the primary one in Outlook. How do I correct? Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Outbound messages stuck in queue
I am having a problem sending messages through my Exchange server. When I check the Default SMTP queue, the queue shows a message waiting with a status of retry. Additionally, there are multiple other queues attempting to connect to domains to which I have not sent e-mail, all in a retry status. I am able to receive messages with no problem and also able to send messages if create a pop mail account in Outlook and I send through my ISP's SMTP server, so outside connectivity is achievable. How can I determine from where those additional queues (SPAM, I presume) are coming and why...

Display or not display series