Display Time in Outlook

The time setting in my Outlook is one hour behind my
actual time. I cannot determine how to change the time.
Outlook is the only item that is incorrect. Other display
times in operating system are correct. Thanks, Jodi
0
jodig (1)

Dual Displays

Outlook 2003 fails to launch
Am trying to install Outlook 2003 on a machine brought home from work. Once I launch after installation, it automatically attempts to migrate account settings, then displays an error message that reads as follows: "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register. The form cache file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Robin Martinez\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\FORMS\FRMCACHE.DAT' is not valid. Contact your administrator." A dialog box then indicates the operation fails and Outlook terminates. Any thoughts on w...

How to handle blank date and time?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2 I am developing a database application using MS Access 2000. The problem I am dealing with is how to handle if the user does not enter the date. There is a condition where they can do that for Finish Process Date / Finish Process Time. I make the Date and Time as separate fields, both in the database and the application. On my application I use the COleDateTime data type. I have to save the blank Date and the blank Time, and I also have to acquire them back in order to display the data using the CListCtrl. What I am confusing is how to make the query? Is it...

how do I get imported addresses to autocomplete first time out
I have just upgraded from Outlook Express and cannot now get addresses in my addressbook imported from Express to autocomplete without laboriously entering each address in full the first time I use them. It's taking me forever. Is there somehow I can introduce Outlook to my entire addressbook on a batch basis, or is it really necessary to do it one name at a time? You don't understand. Autocompletion has nothing to do with your Contacts. It uses a cache of names that will be populated as you send messages. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Frustrated user" <Frustr...

setting AD policy for opening hyperlinked files in Outlook?
I'm wondering if it is possible to set up an AD policy to forego the "open with/save as" dialogue box which pops up when clicking on a hyperlink in an email, and simply open the hyperlinked file in its appropriate program. I want to be able to do this for emails sent from a *particular* user, not for all emails. I haven't discovered anything in policies for this so far, does anyone know if it's possible? ...

Cannot open the attachment in outlook 2000
The outlook 2000 is running on NT 4.0 workstation with a policy editor and roaming profile are configured. An error occured when trying to open the attachment. An error message as stated below: 'Microsoft Outlook:The system cannot find the file specified' This error happend only for a certain user on the same machine. Temporary, I made the user to become a domain admin. How to solve this problem permanently? Thank you ...

Time planner
Hi Anybody able to help? I need to quickly draw up a schedule for the set up of a large stage show (over 3 days 24hr working). I need to show time down one column in 15min stages in 24hr clock (Hrs & Mins). As usual time is of the essence. Many thanks Paul Type 00:00 in your first cell, 00:15 in the next, 00:30, 00:45 and 01:00. Then select the block of cells and position the cursor over the bottom right-hand corner. It'll change to a + cursor. Then drag down for your 24 hours (about 100 cells approx) "Paul" wrote: > Hi > > Anybody able to help? I...

Gotta ask one more time ...
Hi Folks, Can anyone explain to me how I can create a budget based on my own numbers - without the program (2003) changing them based on my previous spending? Isn't the whole point of a budget to STAY within the budgeted limits? I just can't figure out why the budgeting feature arbitrarily changes my budgeted values. Even when I start over from scratch, with a new budget, it just repopulates it the way it wants to - ignoring the numbers I put in to the budget planner. I have ignored the autobudget altogether. I have clicked autobudget and unchecked all the values. I have begged and...

Outlook addressbook #2
Hi, I have reinstalled my MS outlook 2003 and after that i tried to import my personal folders data. It worked good until i decided to create a new rule; when i clicked the people or distribution list i received this message: "The address book list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from outlook address book see the Help.". Well i could find anything in help. When i go to my contacts i see them ...

Folder could not be displayed

One more TIME
Hi all After downloading data it is presented with a decimal(period) between the hours and minutes i.e.7.20 is really 7 hours and 20 minutes. Some data appears in hundreds eg 985.35. I need to compare this data with other correctly formatted timed data ie 7:20 to establish variances. I realise that i could use Tools/Autocorrect replacing the decimal with a colon but this changes the 7.20 to 07:02 and there is the danger that I might forget to change it back later. Is there a solution? Can this be done automatically by macro etc as there is quite a lot of data. Thanks in advance. Angelo Hi ...

PWA/Outlook add-in broken
I hope this is the correct place to post this question: I am testing PWA/MOSS using both my laptop and desktop computers. The PWA/Outlook add-in seems to have stopped working on my laptop. I have tried both the repair and uninstall/reinstall options with no change in behavior. The connector passes conection test and reports no errors when checking for new tasks. It just doesn't bring back any. I can log into outlook/exchange on my desktop and all works fine there. Both machines run XP with all of the latest patches. Any ideas? Pete: Can you live without this feature? It h...

Configure Outlook
Can ANYONE HELP ME, please? Question based on Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 on Lan. I send a message to receiver A and receiver A FORWARDS my message to receiver B, My Question is: How can I configure outlook from my workstation so that receiver B reads the e-mail without my email address and Name (My personal Particulars). To simplify: I do not want my e-mail address and Name to be included in the forwarded messages; E-mail originated from me. Thank you... RKP ...

How to select & display distinct values

outlook 2002 sending error
can't send e-mail, recieve system administrator error message: 550 not local host whatever.com, not a gateway please help Go into the Properties of the email account select More Settings > Outgoing server and check "My Outgoing Server requires Authentication", if this doesn't work I would contact your ISP "john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008f01c3d920$6d528010$a101280a@phx.gbl... > can't send e-mail, recieve system administrator error > message: 550 not local host whatever.com, not a gateway > > please ...

Display Time in Outlook

outlook freezes when viewing in day,week, month mode
Hi, WHen I navigate to the calendar function Outlook 'locks up' and does not respond. Waiting for the activity to proccess does not work and i have to close it down and re-open. However, if I change to view to the list mode this doesn't occur. This seems to have started happening only after loading Business Contact Manager. I have reloaded both but still have the same problem. Can anyone help. On 3/8/2010 10:19 PM, GT Query wrote: > Hi, WHen I navigate to the calendar function Outlook 'locks up' and does not > respond. Waiting for the activity to p...

outlook 5 to outlook 6
There is no provision to import outlook 5 to 6 within the outlook 6 program.......... only 4 and 6. I need to see my past sent messages. It will not also inport the id files to the in box. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x "Tho B." <blacksax@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:0c4601...

Availability of Outlook 98 upgrade
I am an Office 97 user from way back, and still use it on my primary home desktop. My wife and I have purchased a new laptop, and the Office 97 Professional license agreement allows use on your personal laptop. On my desktop, I upgraded to Outlook 98 when it came out, but did the download instead of the CD. I now wish to upgrade to Outlook 98 on our laptop but cannot do so. Outlook 97 obviously had a lot of shortcomings, and is really not very usable. Does anybody know where I can get an Outlook 98 upgrade CD. I have the downloaded installation files, but that goes to a site th...

PK and FK Displayed

Outlook 2007 Watermark for staionery 11-16-09
I would like to make my own watermark for stationery using a picture of my own - is this possible if so can I get directions to do it. You can simple set a watermarked picture as the background for that. Many photo editor applications have a watermark filter to create such images. For an example see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/285 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- &q...

Outlook Personal Folder Location
Hi, I have installed Outlook 2007 in "C" Drive.I want to change my Outllok mail (Inbox, Outbox) Storage location in "D" Drive. is it Possible to do it. Please help. Close Outlook. Cut the outlook.pst file and paste it where you want. Open Outlook and when it complains, point it to the new location. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Verma asked: | Hi, | I have installed Outlook 20...

Formulas are displayed, results are not