Display name

how do you stop outlook from displaying your name when
sending an email???
0
anonymous (74718)

Hi, go to
"Tools, Accounts" then "Properties, General" tab
Delete "Name" from "User information"

> how do you stop outlook from displaying your name when
> sending an email???

0
mailNO (3)
12/8/2003 10:39:53 AM

0
anonymous (74718)
12/10/2003 4:32:39 PM

0
anonymous (74718)

Dual Displays

Define name box size too small for viewing large formulas
Hi, When we create a new name using insert and define name then if the formula is long it becomes difficult to view the whole formula. Also one is not able to use navigation buttons left,right here as if we do that then the formula gets modified. is there any way to see the whole formula. Like for creating ever expanding validation list using Debra's technique one uses offset etc but one is not able to view the whole big formula. Please guide me. Regards, Hari India Hi try hitting F2 while in this text box. After this you should be able to navigate within this box. -- Regards Frank ...

Folder could not be displayed

Outlook Name Suggestion Issue
I am working on a strange issue with name suggestion in Outlook 2k3 version. For some users when I type the alias for the first time it resolved the name. The next time I try to type few characters for the same user. it suggests me with the complete name but this time in the brackets <> the alias would be some starnge name with some numbers. This strange alias number does not existing in our organization nor the number that appears along with it appears in the User AD properties. Examples: First time I type the alias as: "nnair" and press Ctrl + K = It resolves...

In nameing a sheet in Excel it puts a .xls] in front why?
Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not know why Did you try to put brackets around the name? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "EZE" <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com... > Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not > know why Remove the bracket or other illegal character(s) from the workbook name. In article <C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com>, EZE <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

does anyone here actually use names?
hi, i am self learning about excel. i have came across NAMES topic. does anyone here actually use names? when r they usefull? i dont reall see a real need for them, especially in formulas. the only time i use name is for when i name a large block of data, so dont have to re-select the cells all the time. cheer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There are lot's of uses for named range and named constants etc. See the 2 links below http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/DynamicRanges.htm http://www.ozgrid.com/News/excel-named-ranges.htm#ExcelTips Posted via: http://www.ozgrid....

PK and FK Displayed

Can you name points on a chart in excel?
Can you make points in excel show up as a certain name when you scroll over them with the mouse arrow? Hi see: http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index%2020 040617.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AP" <AP@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FB0EC939-D8FC-4E3E-BD4C-2D3FE00883C9@microsoft.com... > Can you make points in excel show up as a certain name when you scroll over > them with the mouse arrow? Is there any way of doing it without downloading software? I an not allowed to do this at work. "Frank...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

pivot table label adding "2" to the end of a label name
Hi, I have a pivot table and sometimes it adds a "2" to the end of a row lable ie. "joes pizza" is displayed as "joes pizza2". the sorce data certanly doesn't include the "2" and it seems like it is trying to tell me some thing ;). It might be hapening after i do a "replace command" in the source data (replace "sams pizza" with joes Pizza"). any one experienced this? Cheers, The only time I've seen this is when I had multiple headers with the same name. If I were you, I'd check once more--don't forget to c...

Stop displaying a line

Excel 2007 sheet UDF return #Name in Excel 2003
Hello, i have created a automation addin in excel that uses udf; we have a typical problem; if we created a worksheet in excel 2007 with our udf and opened in excel 2003; on opening the udf are prefixed with progid; when we refresh the worksheet to calculate it returns the value as #NAME; it is not happening for all the worksheets saved in 2007; there is one particular sheet that gives this problem and intermittently(rarely we have seeen with other sheets saved in 2007) Excel 2007 version was 12.0.6514.5000 SP2 MSO(12.0.6425.1000) Note: when i rename the worksheets saved in 20...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Set Appointment Subject to Account Name & Contact
When an appointment is created as an activity from an opportunity I would like to set the Subject to default to the Account Name & Account Primary Contact, in the same manner the Required field defaults to the Account Name. As we create appointments on behalf of our sales rep, they would like to see this info in the subject field so they do not have to drill down the Required field in order to get the same info. I cannot seem to create a mapping relationship between appointments and accounts/opportunity ...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...