Disclaimer with attachments

Dear,

I want to change the disclaimer alert on my outlook when I'm using:
   file --> right click --> Send to --> Mail Recipient..

---------------------------------

scsadmn

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Thanks in advance,

Nelson

you can't change it but you can ctrl+a and begin typing your message to
quickly get rid of it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Nelson" <XXnelson.granados@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear,
>

> I want to change the disclaimer alert on my outlook when I'm using:
> file --> right click --> Send to --> Mail Recipient..
>
> ---------------------------------
> The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
> attachments:
>
> scsadmn
>

> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
> sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
> security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Nelson

0
outlookmvp (5838)

DMM
Hi, Can we be able to migrate the mails with attachement to CRM 4.0 using DMM ? Any limitations on the size of the attachement ? If not with DMM , do we have any other custom tool created ? Faizal Khan SM oops....I got it. Its specified clearly in the DMM documentation that we cannt migrate email with attachment. Now, do we have any other workaround other than this url (http://dynamicscrmblog.com/) Faizal Khan SM "Faizal Khan" wrote: > Hi, > > Can we be able to migrate the mails with attachement to CRM 4.0 using DMM ? > Any limitations on the size of...

Cannot read attachments
Have downloaded Adobe 6.0 and Acrobat but cannot read any file attachments. Somehow Express has blocked "any" (all) attachments that may contain harmful materials. see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329570&Product=winxp Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Have downloaded Adobe 6.0 and Acrobat but cannot read any > file attachments. Somehow Express has blocked "any" (all) > attachments that may contain harmful materials. ...

Printing Attachments
I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? Sorry wrong group - this was for outlook 2003 "LarryH" <larry@lkfire.com> wrote in message news:BeudnUnGaKYdS5jUnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@shawneelink.net... >I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment >information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) >seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? &...

Add a disclaimer #2
Hi: How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization using exchange 2003. I tried this but it didn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global ... any idea?? Thanks, Hugo "it didn't work" Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink? Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you? www.exclaimer.com www.policypatrol.com "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message news:%23dlG$D9UGHA.2444@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can i add a discla...

attachments #32
I cannot get any attachments anymore, it says OE hgas removed them when I try to open them. What can I do to reverse this? Look here for help and more info on this subject: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:075a01c3ad73$bfb74850$a301280a@phx.gbl, jenny wrote: > I cannot get any attachments anymore, it says OE hgas > removed them when I try to open them. What can I do to > reverse this? Hey J...

disclaimer
I recently migrated from 5.5 to 2000. I lost all my outgoing disclaimer messages ...how do you create it in 2000....where? thanks!! Best "free" solution is to download GFI Mail Essentials which allows you to keep using their disclaimer feature after the trial period expires. www.patrickrouse.com/exchange.htm#disclaimers Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server www.patrickrouse.com Our current Microsoft solution requires another server. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send ...

Outlook attachments #38
When i send a simple word attachment from my outlook client, to a web based recipient such as yahoo.com, verizon.net or netzero.net, the recipient cannot see the attachment. Or when they can see it, the attachment is inaccessible. We have our own Exchange 5.5 server which has worked flawlessly for the last 5 years. If you ZIP it does that change anything? Did you change anything on your end of things like addons on the server or your client? <snelson@marakon.com> wrote in message news:1146055782.117218.314550@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When i send a simple word attachment...

Icon's for attachments
When I go to attach an Excel document (*.xls) to an e- mail the icon appearing next to the file name is with the red PDF icon not the green Excel document icon. When I navigate to the same Excel files in My Computer they display with the correct Excel icon. All other file types appear correctly. Is there a cache or setting in Outlook that I can clear/change so that the correct icon is displayed with the Excel file type? ...

Disclaimer editing
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add color and spacing (other than indenting) to the disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5. XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll ID: 258206 You might try to put the regkey in as an html format and see if it goes out - then the client should handle the rest. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script ...

Hyperlink an attachment in Outlook
Is there a way to insert a hyperlink to an attached file in an outlook email? Say for example, we have a PDF file with information we want a client to see. However, we would like them to be able to open it while reading the email instead of saving the PDF file and opening it manually. Thanks, Greg "Greg" <greg.hays@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u#xezWJ2JHA.480@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to insert a hyperlink to an attached file in an outlook > email? As you are using Outlook Express please CROSSPOST and not multipost. This is the third newsg...

attachments corrupted
Server running Windows 2000 Server SP4 & Exchange 2000 Server SP3 w/ post sp3 updates Starting a few days ago, almost all attachments, both incoming and outgoing, are being corrupted. I tested attaching the same file to a message and resending to to myself internally. The file will have randomly changed bits, sometimes it is a different size by a few bytes. I have: - Scanned for viruses - Run and Integrity check on the Information Store - Defragged the Information Store - Run full chkdsk on server drives - Replaced server network card and cabble - Replaced network switch I am out o...

File Size Increases as Attachment
I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct group so I will post the same message in a Word group. I am using Office XP Pro (2002). I have a file that is 2,219kb. When I send it as an attachment it increases to 2 mb which makes it a large file to send. Why is this happening and is there a way to correct it? Thanks, "N Weir" <nweird@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IbtRb.45914$Kg6.337846@news20.bellglobal.com... > I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct group so I will post the > same message in a Word group. I am using Office XP Pro (2002). I have a ...

E-Mail As An Attachment in OWA
Hello! When a spam mail is reported to me I received their with spam mail as an attachment and I just forward the e-mail to the anti-spam vendors. Using OWA, how can users send the spam mail as attachment to me? Thanks. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO I dont see any obvious options other than to foward it as a regular email. I dont even see an option to save the email to disk; as you could then attach it to another message. "JoeCL" <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:688FA4B5-9AB7-4E08-AD30-5DCA61273C33@microsoft.com... > Hello! > > When a spam mail is ...

outlook disclaimer
our office email hosting company cannot provide add disclaimer message services for all send out mail . But now we need setup. I want to know any suggestion or solution for setup disclaimer for every user outlook. I have tried go to each user computer apply the disclaimer , but not good... please advice. Thanks if you can't do it on the exchange you need to do it as a signature. You can use a logon script to place the disclaimer signature in the signature folder. But you may need to have the users select the signature file. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http...

Ignore Attachments
I can now access my work email from home using the Outlook 2003 client, which is very nice and a great improvement over the web based version. However, it hangs whenever there is an attachment for a bit and it seems relative to the file size so I assume it is trying to pull the attachment from the server. Is there any way to have it ignore the attachment unless I specifically try and view or open the attachment? Einstine <noway@nohow.net> wrote: > I can now access my work email from home using the Outlook 2003 > client, > which is very nice and a great improvement over t...

Displaying a disclaimer in all outgoing mail messages
Is there a simple way of attaching a <Text Body> Disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP mail messages with Exchange 200 I have seen a detailed Visual Basic set of instructions, which explain how it is possible to attach text to mail messages. Then right at the bottom of the article it says "Does not work with MAPI Clients eg Outlook" In a MS enviroment what other client would you be running! Other articles refer to adding another server to adjust the message format. This seems overly complicated. The final solution is to add it as a compulsory digital signature to the Outlook clients....

OE 6.0 "Unsafe attachments"
Recently began receiving msg "oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: xxx.jpg, yyy,jpg, etc." What's causing this? I am comfortable with these attachments and want to access them. How do I turn off this function, and how do I access attachments removed by this function? Happening on both Win 98 and XP Here is a link to an article that explains why this is happening and how to disable this feature in Outlook Express, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;291387. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partne...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Add Disclaimer?
Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ -- J.B. A+, MCP, MCSE In news:%23LCNaZfSHHA.1228@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, jb <jb@nooakknoll.org> typed: > Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email > without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327 OK - so no way to do this "natively" using Outlook without creating SMTP connectors and the like.....thanks "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lan...

attachments #7
Can I send an audio file as an email attachment and have it automatically open for the other users? I am using Outlook 2000. Thanks ...

Outlook Attachments Being Zipped
Everytime I send an attachment, outlook zips the file prior to sending, so the receiver receives a zip file instead of the original format. Anyone know how this is happening, or how to turn it off? Thanks! Judy Tweel Should have also said - this is Outlook 2002. This does not happen when I send from Netscape mail. Tried uninstalling all .zip programs - Winzip - Winrar - Winace - still happened with all of these uninstalled. Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I send an attachment, outlook zips the file >prior to sending, so the receiver receives a zip file >in...

Supported File Attachment for Faxes
What are the supported file attachment types for fax activities? So far I've gotten simple text files and Bitmaps to attach properly, but Word documents do not work. Anyone know? Is this completed undocumented or what? Try this! If you are attaching a file under the Notes tab, you need to save your fax activity first then you can attach the file. Hope this help, DK "iparadox" wrote: > Is this completed undocumented or what? > > It does'nt work with Word attachments, it only works with .txt files. But it can't be this is what MS wanted. Can anyone p...

disclaimer message
Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in >exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases. Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it. I second Mark's comments. I can personally recommend Exclaimer also. Sergio "Mark Arnold [MVP]" ...

Attachment's appear in Message Body- Exchange 2003 with outlook 2003
When I attach a file to an email, the attachment appears as a thumbnail inside the message body. What must I do to have the attachment appear in the subject line like traditional email systems? change your message format to HTML. "D|an-0" <D|an-0@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:OryoPnQZIHA.3652@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I attach a file to an email, the attachment appears as a thumbnail > inside the message body. What must I do to have the attachment appear in > the subject line like traditional email systems? John wrote: > change your message...

windat files I have a nagging problem with attachments to my emails that have the the winmail.dat attachnents
I have a nagging problem with attachments to my emails that have the ..winmail.dat format. my hotmail email will not open these attachments. I have to save the attachment to my desktop and then use a windat reader to open the file,which takes so much time. isn't there any other way to open these attachments? thankyou. -- Richard K Mahan Sr "Imagination is the Father of Creativity" -- Richard K Mahan Sr "Imagination is the Father of Creativity" "Richard Mahan" <dmachen35@comcast.net> wrote in news:QYidnQUtfOjpTVvbnZ2dnUVZ_q6hn...