Disabling 1-2-5-10 Minute security

Hello,

I 'd like to know if some knows how to disable the "allow permission" to run
for 1-2-5-10 minutes from outlook. I have an application the sends messages
through outlook but it's becoming an issue.

Thanks

You may find this page useful: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

"Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I 'd like to know if some knows how to disable the "allow permission" to
run
> for 1-2-5-10 minutes from outlook. I have an application the sends
messages
> through outlook but it's becoming an issue.
>
> Thanks

0
mvp1 (460)

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

Supporting two executables in a solution-2
Hi all, Two days ago, In 2/6/10 I started here a thread named "Supporting two executables in a solution". I did add the second executable but its breakpoints are dissabled immediatly after startup(its not the startup project). Is it possible to enable them and how? Regards Morris On Feb 9, 7:35=A0am, "Morris" <imor...@mako.com> wrote: > Hi all, > Two days ago, =A0In 2/6/10 I started here a thread named "Supporting two > executables in a solution". > I did add the second executable but its breakpoints are dissabled immedia= tly ...

tick box #2
Hi, I want to make a cekk in my wirksheet work like a tick box so that whe it is double clicked a tick or "yes" appears to indicate that the job i the previous column has been done -- mango ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mango7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2952 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49515 I do not think i understand what you are trying to do. You can have a pick box that displays yes or no, and change it to yes when you have finished the job. I ...

Message Box 02-08-10
Hi Apologies, forgot to add subject, so not sure if it will be displayed, posting again Is it possible to set a message box with customs button texts? If possible how? When a button called Close is pressed, I want the user to be able to select to close just the Database or the Database and Application? Many thanks I showed how in http://www.vb123.com/kb/200505_ds_msg.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Alex Hammerstein" <aph@misnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:C7960CEF.1562B%aph@misne...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

Configure for Open Relay: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@somewhere.com
Hi We need to send mail from our SQL Server using an extended stored procedure. We keep getting the response 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@somewhere.com Is there any way around this except configuring the server for Open Relay? If not how do I do this? Thanks B Ben, If you are sending messages to someone on the Internet you will HAVE to open relay. Sending to local users should not be a problem. I would suggest that you use another machine, aside from your Exchange server, install MS SMTP on it and then open relay on that for the IP address of your SQL server. This way you...

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

Rules, part 2
Is there a way to prevent/remove the "On this machine only" appendage to rules? I am not on an Exchage server. When I travel I simply move my Outlook file to the notebook and life goes on. However, the darn "On this machine only" business ensures that my nearly 100 rules get sumarily ignored and I endup with a huge and ugly mess of messages piled on top of each other in the Inbox. I can manually remove this pork from a lot of the rules (and watch out for it during creation), but there are some rules that simply won't allow you to remove it. One that comes to...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Modify_Recipient's_Address_Book_Properties_via_a_Web_Inter?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?face?=
We would like to give a secretary a possibility to modify Address Book properties (like a telephone number) via a web interface or a simple application without installing admin tools. What's the best way? Is there anything like that available by default, Microsoft download, shareware or purchased software? ...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable #5
Howdy, I had a primary domain controller with exchange server 2003. Everything was running fine. I got a new server and promoted it as a secondary domain controller (no exchange). This morning the OWA when logging in would give the error: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable. Employees using outlook get the message the exchange server cannot be found. KB282230 told me to remove the davex.dll file from the virtual directory's wildcard application maps. So I did, restarted IIS, and now I get a page cannot be displayed after putting in my login name and password (in OWA). Event Viewer E...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

Problem Generating Key 03-20-10
I am having a strange problem trying to create a key for my table. The key will be in the form NN-NNNN Here is my code Private Sub AssociateID_GotFocus() Dim strMax, strNewKey As String Dim intNewKey As Integer Dim strTestKey As String strMax = Nz(DMax("AssociateId", "SalesAssociate"), 0) ' get the highest key ' Create new Key intNewKey = Int(Mid(strMax, 3, 4)) + 1 ' pick up the last 4 bytes and increment strNewKey = Str(intNewKey) ' cast to string DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acLast ' go to the las...

Exchange 5.5 user problem: not receiving mail until sending mail
Hi - One (only one) user does not receive internal mail from a different site until he sends mail to that site (both servers Exchange 5.5, client is Windows XP w/ Outlook 2000 SP3), then he gets whatever is waiting for him in the queue all at once. Does not seem to happen when sending to the outside, only on internal servers--and it's only one user? Weird. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue or what is going on? Thanks! bhr The new mail notification uses UDP - it's likely that this is being blocked on the workstation itself by the built-in firewall after applying SP1 for XP. He...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...

Money 2004: separate dates for transfers between 2 accounts?
Money requires that you have a single date for a transfer between 2 accounts. However, in reality, this is often not the case. For example, when I pay my credit card bill online, the credit card company uses the date I entered the info online (e.g., 10/1/2003). However, the money might not actually be withdrawn from my checking account for a few days (e.g., 10/6/2003). So, from my credit card statement's point of view, the transfer occured on 10/1. However, from my checking statement's point of view, the transfer occured on 10/6. Money simply uses whichever date was input la...

Schedule K-1
Does any version of Microsoft Money handle Schedule K-1 of S Corporations? >Does any version of Microsoft Money handle Schedule K-1 of S Corporations? As far as I can tell, Small Business doesn't .... (just bought it recently) By "handle" do you mean (a) that you are using Money for an S-Corp and want a report showing the K-1 items or (b) that you want to record the amounts shown on a K-1 for a shareholder that uses Money? I don't know on (a). For (b), using Money Deluxe 2004, I am not aware of a specific function that allows direct input from tax forms (inclu...

"ie is missing updates required" message
Hi, How can I get rid of the annoying "internet explorer is missing updates required to view this site, click here to update" message that pops up at the top of the screen? I don't want to update to IE8! I had problems with it and had to uninstall it and keep IE7? I have Windows XP SP3 Home. Can anyone help, please? Thanks, You'd do yourself a big favor by installing the latest version of Firefox and set it as your default browser. Use IE only when required by the Microsoft sites. Go here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ -- Google is your friend...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

Hyphenation #2
I don't like it, and I don't want to install it. But Publisher won't leave me alone about it now. How do I get it to stop telling my about installing hyphenation? Microst Publisher 2000 SR-1 Windows XP Pro. -- _________________________ Bill DeShawn bdeshawn@nospamsterling.net http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn Have you tried a detect and repair found under help? Have you turned off hyphenation in Options? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill DeShawn" <bdeshawn@nospamsterling.net>...

xl 2007 how to validate that cell 1 invalid if cell 2 not blank
microsoft office 2007 xl - how do you validate a cell such that you cannot enter a value in cell 1 if a value has been entered in cell 2? ...

outlook express 6.0 #10
Recently I've come to a problem and I need some HELP with friends have told me that when they get a message from me that it comes in many pieces... I've tried everything that I know to do... HAS ANT ONE HAVE AN ANDSWER? -- Dave This group is for Outlook Support. Try an Outlook Express support option. you can find options here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;oex&product=msall "Dave" <dfhmtfrn@excite.com> wrote in message news:DE5ACD18-E7C1-4763-828B-678907658157@microsoft.com... > Recently I've come to a problem and I nee...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

How to select distinct combinations of 2 fields that can be the sa
Hi everyone, I'm working with a table that has origin and destination fields. I'm trying to figure out the amount of flow between 2 locations. For example: amount from CA to NY + amount from NY to CA. While I can get the calculation to work correctly, in my query it returns Origin: NY Dest: CA 1234 Origin: CA Dest: NY 1234 The 1234 is the correct total of the amount going from NY to CA added to the amount going from CA to NY. I'm trying to figure out how to only show one of the two rows. Thanks for any help you can provide. Amy Post the SQL of your query. -- KARL DE...