disabled Send/receive button

Hi,

Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook
express.
Did anyone already have such problem ?

thx,
Alain

0
nospam7515 (2084)

hey,

check if you still have an account set up. the send/rec
disappears when there are no pop accounts.

0
anonymous (74719)

Print Preview "Prev Page" but is always disabled
Hello, I have created an MFC application and have added Printing and Print Preview capability. The only problem i have is that the Prev Page button on the Print Preview toolbar is always disabled. The "Two Pages" button and "Next Page" are enabled and work correctly. I am setting the CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage() and CPrintInfo::SetMinPage() and CPrintInfo::m_nCurPage values in OnPreparePrinting() but this doesnt seem to make a difference. Is their anything else that i can try which will enable this button? Thanks Andy ...

how can disable service with bat file
Hi, Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. What service? "Vijay" wrote: > Hi, > > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. > Please tell me, how can i disable service with bat file. That's funny ... weren't we just talking about Permissions? :-) Anyway, the command to control a Windows Service (enable, start, stop, disable, etc) is SC.EXE. Run SC /? at a command prompt to see the syntax. Put the necessary SC command in a batch file, and you are all set. Hope it helps, Andrew -- amclar at ...

I want to set Outlook to automatically send read receipts to a fol
I want Read Receipts to drop automatically into a Read Receipt folder. I see where you can send emails from particular persons to a folder, but not any Read Receipt from anyone. Normally receipts process on the sent item and are moved or deleted. See tools, options, email options, tracking. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:...

Send Immediately/Outbox
When I do this: 1. I open a draft of a post to a newsgroup (something I've been previously working on). 2. I finish the draft and it's ready to send. 2. I click Send. The post does not go to my Outbox and wait for me to Sync. It gets sent immediately. On the Send tab in Tools > Options, I have unchecked the box for Send Immediately, but WLM sends immediately anyway in these circumstances. Is this a bug? TIA. Geoff What setting is in place for 'Check messages every 'x' minutes ? and Each newsgroup (sync settings) ? - right click on...

Combo box
In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to the same address, basically a notification that the status is complete. Thanks, Mary I'd also like to include in the subject or message body the value in one field on the form if possible. "Mary" wrote: > In Access 97, I'd like to automate sending an email if the status of > "Completed" is selected from the dropdown list. The email would always go to > the same address, basically a notifi...

Hypertext and links in email received
The emails I receive do not have links underlined or in hypertext so that I can click on them and go to the linked web site. How do I fix this?? ...

Customise button reply to and add text to subject line
I am trying to find a solution to a problem grateful for some direction. I have managed to configure a button in outlook to create a new email and add specific text to the subject line by adding mailto: as an email address and then specifying the text in the subject line. What i need to do is to configure a button which will add specific text "authorised" to the subject line when i click onto reply or reply to all. Is there an easy way to do this without creating vast vba ?? No. You'll need to use VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Disable BU
A really quick one for you. If I disable a BU in MSCRM, does the corresponding OU in Active Directory become disabled? I think the answer probably 'No' as I actually cannot find a way to disable the OU manually and therefore cannot check, but if anyone has a definitive answer I would be grateful. Regards Peter John - thanks for your help. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >No, disabling BU in CRM will not disable corresponding OU in the AD, just like dissabling CRM user in CRM will not siable the corrsponding user in AD. > >"Pete" wrote: > &...

Sending a group of contacts an email with attachment
Hi all, In Microsoft CRM 3.0 it is possible to sent one customer an e-mail and include an attachment by opening the customer and choose the option "sent e-mail". Unfortunately selecting a couple of contacts choosing "Direct e-mail", picking a template does not provide to add an attachment to the e-mail. Also using the quick campaign, creating an e-mail you cannot add an attachment to it. I have already read some workarounds like: - putting the file on a website and only sent a download link. - creating a template with an attachment by workflow? The first option wi...

disable macro warning
I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - how do I turn off this warning screen upon entering system when I have no macros in the worksheet? You need to remove the module that contained the macro. Press ALT+F11, go to View > Project Explorer (if needed), right-click on the module(s), and remove it. Save. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I added macro which I then deleted. Every time I enter >system it asks me if I want to disable or enable macros - >how do I turn off this warnin...

To send txt messages
I'm using 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 as my mail server. Is it possible to configure these 2 servers (in coordination ofcourse with Telco who provides SMS service) in such a way I can send txt messages to our client. Or there's still other software package (from Microsoft) I need to install to have this kind of facility. Is this possible? Please help? Ask you Telco if they can provide you with e-mail to SMS gateway. Ask for requirments of such service\software\device. LIS wrote: > I'm using 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 as my mail server. Is it possible to > configur...

pop up alerts on sending mails!
Hi, I have an automatic mailer in my application and it iterates thro' all the messages in the queue and having made a connection uses Outlook to send them, but during testing I get alerted twice once when it accesses the contacts list and then again when it is about to send the message, is this something that can be circumvented. I have read bits and bobs over time about Exchange, does the pc with the internet connection need to have it running or something? What's the story on this one? Anyone know? Thanks in advance Colin B Welcome to the enhanced security introduced with Out...

send as attachment
I have office 2002. If I have an word file and go to => file => send to => mail receiptment (as attachment) The subject of that mail is going to be the same as the name of the file. I want to put in the document properties the subject is something else. In office 200 it worked good. Now not anymore. does anyone has an answer why it don't work now? please help ...

sends the same email several times
my recipients are getting several copies of the same email I send Help "PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9C90285-B85C-4FEF-BDCE-A267A9428735@microsoft.com... > my recipients are getting several copies of the same email I send Help Are the emails normal small mail or do they have large attachments? If the former then check that you do not have your account set up more than once, Tools Menu>Accounts. If the later then is WM set to break apart messages larger than a certain size? Check for this on the advanced tab of your...

Sending data to Access DB from Excel
I am still a n00b to using access with Excel so I need some help here. I want to have like a system where users can sign up via th spreadsheet. They fill in 5 different pieces of information then clic the submit button. This then sends it to the Access database to a tabl called Members Table. Can someone guide me in doing this please? Thanks very much -- tatl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tatla's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=682 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31974...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

incoming received date is none
Just recently, one of my users reported that all of her incoming emails report a received date of 'none'. The user in question is running Windows XP with Office 2003 and up to date on all critical and optional microsoft updates. She is using the IMAP protocol and nothing has changed on the server. I have searched endlessly for a resolution to this problem and have found nothing. I saw a post in the general group detailing the same problem but with no responses. Has anyone else seen this problem? If so, has anyone fixed it? I am open to any suggestions on how to further troublesho...

Outlook 2002 will not send
I have a computer that was just set up to run outlook...the setting for pop3/smtp match my setup at home (which works fine). But I cannot get the work computer to send. It will receive, but when I send, it tells me that the e-amil address needs to be checked. Any ideas??? Chris wrote: > I have a computer that was just set up to run > outlook...the setting for pop3/smtp match my setup at > home (which works fine). But I cannot get the work > computer to send. It will receive, but when I send, it > tells me that the e-amil address needs to be checked. > Any ideas??? ...

Unable to send emails with file attachments in Outlook 2003
I have a new Dell Dimension 4600, running Windows XP, Outlook 2003 and connectivity via Comcast Cable Internet. I am unable to send emails that contain file attachments (of any size....from a few Kb to larger). I am able to receive file attachments of various sizes. When I send, the server times out and other emails behind it won't send. I don't see a configuration setting for something like this. ...

Send #4
Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to: ...

need to send mass email to 1000 addresses cureently in Excel. What's the best way to do that? Can outlook handle 1000 address in one email?

Excel, how to send to mulitple e-mails
I have an excel spreadsheet for tracking names, phone #'s and e-mails and I want to be able to capture all of the e- mails and send out stuff without having to copy and paste each e-mail individually (looking for shortcut). Any help would be appreicated. Thanks. John Hi John Look here http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm see the Tips pages for using addresses in cells -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986101c49741$14336f00$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have an excel spreadsheet for trac...

Disable Cached Mode
Hi all! Is there any way to disable Cached Mode (CM) on Exchange 2003? Sure, I can do it with GPO, but some computers can be out of scope of this GPO and then they will be able to turn on the CM in their Offce 2003. But CM is critical security risk and I have to disable it. At http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010000781033.aspx?Product=out2003 I can read: "Exchange server administrators have the ability to disable this feature in Outlook. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator. Additional information for administrators is available in the Mi...

Send a Sheet as body of Outlook Email
I used to be able to send an Excel sheet as a body of a message to a recipient. The recipient would be able to reply and enter information and then send it back. With 2007 the "sent to mail recipient" function seems to change the sheet to html format and the recipient cannot enter information and return the spreadsheet. Is there a setting or change that would return the old functionality. I used this function as a type of electronic signature to validate that the return document came from the intended source. If not have you any alternative ideas ...

SMTP being disabled
HI Exchange 2003 / Server 2003 I'm just having a world of problems with Exchange all of a sudden... It's been up and running about 2 months but all of a sudden it's going nuts... The SMTP service is being stopped and set to disabled. This is happening each morning around 1 AM. The only thing I can find in the event logs is event 7035 - The SMTP service was successfully sent a stop control and then Event 7040 - The start type of SMTP service was changed from auto start to disabled For the life of me, I can't find what is originating these commands.... I thought maybe t...