Direct Booking

I have 18 Resources Mailboxes setup with at Delegate Client configured, all
the same way... the same mailbox rights, the same Delegate...

3 of the resources are not showing the 'Resources booked' dialog, but I get
accept from the delegate??

Anybody knows why this is, and how to correct this...

Thanks

0
tryme (1)

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

Plain Text Direction
I have purchased Notebook with Vista from Dubai. My language set is as English and Keyboard US ( Vista Home Regional Langague setting ). In office 2007, I have set langague as ENGLISH USA. In microsoft Outlook 2007, I am expereincing unique problem. All incoming mails in PLAIN TEXT which include emails, read receipt and delivery reports are appearing in Right to Left Direction. Repeat in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT. There is no problem in HTML and Rich Text Messages. I want to set text direction as LEFT TO RIGHT as defualt for PLAIN TEXT MSGES. In Option, I could not find tab for LEFT TO RI...

Exporting a Global Address Book?
Is it possible to export a Global Address Book into a csv format? If so, how is this done? Thanks --- Jay Wilson ...

transferring address book from outlook express on one computer to.
i want to copy my address book from my main computer to my laptop. i was using outlook express and now am using outlook 2003. So how did you back up this address book and in what format is it now? Have you already transferred this data to Outlook Express? That would be the first step you would need to take. Once you do, you can import into Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "milpj4" <milpj4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DFDA41-1120-4701-9DBB-60754473C9E5@microsoft.com... >i want to copy my address book from my main computer to my laptop. i ...

Void PR Direct Deposit Payment
We are trying to void a payroll direct deposit. We select the checkbook ID but are unable to bring up the DD number to void. We try to select by Employee ID, Check Number and Audit Trail code but we get "There are no checks in this range to void for this Checkbook ID and year". The check date is in the current year (2008). The check/DD number is not a duplicate number and it has not been reconciled in the checkbook. The number does exist in both the PR Check and Transaction tables. Why can't we see it in the Void Payroll Checks window? You can't have a duplicate c...

Edit directly in Cells
I am having intermittent (daily) problems with 'Editing Directly in Cells'. After hitting the [F2] key to edit data in a cell, the edit bar cursor shows in the cell correctly. But, when I use the arrow keys in jumps to the next cell to the left as if I hit [Shift][Tab]. I do have the 'Edit Directly in Cells' checked in Options-Edit. Turning it off and on does not make any difference. I must use the mouse to select the text to edit. We tend to input some status language at the end of the task name, so this would be a productivity impact. I have researched the we...

Free "Direct Connect"
Are there any national / large / mid atlantic based banks out there that offer free Money direct connect access - even with a blanace or other requirement? I have read that BoA offers this - but when I call I am told that all levels of accounts must pay for Direct Connect, same with Suntrust and Chevy Chase (the 3 most prevelant banks in my area). Problems since the server update have left me with a near useless Money, direct connect will probably skirt many of the issues but I would rather not pay for it (especially at 10$ or so a month) Jason In microsoft.public.money, jb1677@gmail.com ...

address book #61
I had a problem sending mail from Outlook 2002. I installed the Office SP 3, but still had to reinstall Office with Outlook. I saved a backup of my outlook.pst file but I didnt save the address book, unless it is in the .pst file. At any rate the address book that outlook is using isnt mine. Did i replace my address book when i reinstalled? Anyway to get my old address book back, what is the file called? I may have it backed up on cd someplace....thanks for the help tom -- Please remove the no spam from my email address and replace with bellsouth to reply by email.....Thanks "Tom&qu...

DIRECT X
C'mon, someone must be using DirectX under Visual C++ ? PLEASE What header files do I need to include when using direct show ? How do I get the examples in the DX9 sdk to run in MFC environment ? Specific example : Project "AmCap", what do I need to do to transfer the files SampleCSG.c / .h into my own MFC app ? 1) Exactly which header files do I need ? (presumabley they are different in MFC as compared to straight WIN32???) 2) What libraries do I need to include in the project? In desperation I even went as far as cutting and pasting the .LIB list from the AmCap example - so ...

copy subtotals to new excel 97 book
Book1 has 3 columns - area codes, telephone number and number of calls. when area code changes, there's a subtotal. I want to copy all the subtotals to a new Book without copying and pasting each individual subtotal cell one at a time. Go to your new spreadsheet and select the cell you want the data to be "copied" to. Press = Now open the spreadsheet that you're pulling the data from and click on the cell that contains the information you want. Press enter Voila! What you just did is create a link. Now when you edit the original spreadsheet, your new spreadshee...

Exchange 2003 mail re-direction
I have a SBS2003 server with Exchange 2003, the pop3 side has been setup as a global mailbox so the the mail is delivered to the correct accounts. How do I set exchange up to send any e-mails addressed to someone without a mailbox to be re-directed to a real mailbox. Thanks Craig M Hello Craig, Thank you for your post. Setup the object (user), as a mail enabled contact, provide two SMTP addresses. The primary SMTP address will be the mailbox that you want the mail delivered to, the other address will be a valid SMTP address for your mail system. Kenny Wood CISSP, MCSE PSS Security Mic...

Outlook address book #11
Anyone know how to set the outlook address book to list the contacts by last name followed by first name? The default seems to be first name followed by last name.I have tried the settings under tools > options > contact options, but these settings only seem to effect how the actual contacts are files in outlook and do not change how they appear in the address book. I know it was possible to change this in earlier versions of outlook, but for some reason I can not locate how to do this in 2003. The problem this creates in when searching for an e-mail address, one needs to know the fir...

Y-axis title cutting off in vertical direction
I have Microsoft Office 200. In Excell, the Y-axis title is cutting off in the vertical direction. Any Ideas. Common problem; known bug Add some dots at end of title; select the dots and give them font colour same as background (to hide them in case others do not have the bug!) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33FF8FF9-F861-4B15-992A-003B408B9EC5@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Office 200. In Excell, the Y-axis title is cutting off in > the vert...

Copy Outlook Address Book
I am trying to copy my Outlook Address Book (Contacts Folder)from my computer at work to my computer at home. What is the file name (extension) of the Outlook Address Book? I have Outlook 2000 on my computer at home, and I believe I have Outlook 2002 on the computer at work. "mary" <mary@wcecivil.com> schreef in bericht news:0dd101c3aa59$37dbd170$a001280a@phx.gbl... | I am trying to copy my Outlook Address Book (Contacts | Folder)from my computer at work to my computer at home. | What is the file name (extension) of the Outlook Address | Book? I have Outlook 2000 on my...

Query Personal Address book -v- Contact list
If I have understood what others are saying about Outlook 2000, Personal Addresses are .pab files and Contacts are .pst. I was not aware of the .pab files. I have recently changed from Outlook Express to MS Outlook (2000) I am running XP Pro and Office 2000. When I upgraded from OE I seem to have the majority of my previously used contacts (some are missing for some reason - especially the group contacts). I though I should be using Personal Address so followed the following MS instructions:- .. 1.On the Tools menu, click Address Book. 2.Click New Entry . 3.Under Put this entry, click Pe...

emails flying in all directions
On Outlook 2002 when sending off over 5 emails they appear to get mixed up. The person to whom I email gets their message plus one or two for other people I have emailed. I appear to have sent the wrong message to them, look stupid and it can be downright embarassing at times. HELP Zebra Are there delegates involved in this process? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Zebra <a...

any ING Direct deal with money 2004?
I was considering opening an ING Direct savings account. However, I seem to remember that when I bought Money 2003 deluxe last year, one of the leaflets in the box was a "deal" for ING which credited some cash (about $50 I think) to new account holders. If there is a similar deal in Money 2004 I may wait until I upgrade to open an account. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks, Mark From what I can remember from Money 2003 they gave away software. In 2004 Money inside the Deluxe booklet they have a $50.00 opening bonus. "Mark Richards" <welshmark10@worldnet.att.net> ...

help!!!
I have cleaned up my address book adresses and yet Auto- Complete is offering me the old adress (and NOT the current one) for a given name. THis is happening for many names in my address book. For example: Address book has Smith, John as jsmith@right.com, and when I start to type Smith in the To: field, it offers me only one autom complete, labeled "Smith, John", so I accept it. THen it fills the field with Smith, John <jsmith@wrong.com>. (this is an old address or one that I received mail from once upon a time). I can even right click on this address in the addre...

Bought direct from company
If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to track it in MN2K5? In microsoft.public.money, Joseph A. Zupko wrote: >If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to >track it in MN2K5? > Create an Investment account. Enter Buy, ReinvestDividend, Sell, etc transactions as appropriate. ...

formula adding cells in worksheets when # of sheets in work book changes
I have a workbook template which contains a worksheet for each day o the month and a summary sheet which totals cells from the dail worksheets. The problem is that each month does not have the sam number of days, so the cells of the summary sheet needs to have th range changed when there is a different number of days. Is there a way to write a formula to include only worksheets that ar present - ie when a new file is created from the template i automatically has worksheets for 31 days - and a worksheet will b deleted if there are only 30 days. Is there a way to create a formul so that the f...

Auto Accept Agent Double Booking Support
Hello, Is it possible to configure the Auto Accept Agent to support double booking? We have some resources that need to allow that. Thank You. ...

Help with future CRM 3.0 direction, stay with MS or trash
We are losing tremendous amount of productivity using CRM3.0 and are thinking of going to another program, and are looking for thoughts, ideas. Quick background. 10 person company, 6,000 accounts/leads/contacts, remote sales person We converted to CRM3.0 10 months ago from Maximizer 7.5 Enterprise. The main reason for converting was backend issues with Maximizer and wanting to get on SQL Server. Since the conversion our main sales persons productivity has come to a standstill. They used the replication function of Maximizer and worked offline with quick and easy access to info as the...

Direction
I am looking for some direction as to which Dynamics Products are going to fit what I am looking to do? I am looking for an application (main goal is communication) that will link our sales and professional services departments. Here are some of the tactical things that I looking for out of the system: Sales - Forecasting - Automatic e-mail updates to all concerned parties when opportunities, tasks or projects change Services - Ability to track Blocktime, T&M and Projects - Web Time Entry - Customer Services portal capability (having a customer log a ticket via the wed, then we...

Contacts gone: Address book still there
Hi all, After a spell at the laptop I come back to pc and find the Contacts panel in OE empty. The address book still has them in, but I can't see how to get them back in the panel. 1 what made them disappear? 2 how do I put them back? Cheers, S The Contacts Pane may appear empty if the number of contacts in the Address Book exceeds 999. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:%23JpqqBEzKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all, >...