Digitally signed email - VB code to remove sig?

I receive quite a bit of digitaly signed email from known correspondents but there is usually a problem with the signature, especially if I move it to another compuer and try to open it.  (Say, I copy my PST from my desktop and open it on my laptop during a trip).  The certs are not available s0o I get an error msg.

I'd like to know if anyone has seen VB code so I can select email items and execute a macro/VB routine (preferanly from a toolbar button) to remove the signature?  I can do it manually by opening the email, editing it (add a space then delete the space) and then saving the email.  It is no longer signed.

TIA

1
chris

Outlook Closes After Closing an Email
When I click the 'X' to close an email after reading it, Outlook closes (or tries to close, but I get a warning because I have templates in my Outbox). This only seems to happen when I close a new email. I have Outlook 2003. Thank you. ...

Opening emails
Does anyone know why it takes 5 - 6 seconds to open my messages? I have Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2002. This is a long shot, but try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Linda" <lrasmussen@morningsong.com> wrote in message news:023301c35ddd$9ef22210$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know why it takes 5 - 6 seco...

Digital Imaging Pro #2
Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line drawing? -- CharleneM Carla wrote: > Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line > drawing? We wouldn't know. This is a Publisher group. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Yes, I know it's a Publisher group, but since Dig Imaging Pro is bundled with Publisher and since I can't find a Dig. Imaging Pro forum, I was hoping someone working with Publisher and DIP might know as such a conversion would be most appropriate in black and white materi...

2-digit
I have two lists of product codes (2-digit and 6-digit), each of which has an import value (in otherwords 4 columns) as follows: 1 2 3 4 Prod code (2 digit) importval ($) Prod code (6-digit) import value ($) 01 50 010001 25 010002 10 010003 15 02 75 020001 12 020002 18 020003 20 020004 25 As you can see the 6-digit product codes are a dissaggregated from the 2-digit codes. That is if you sum the value of the 6-digits imports it will equal the value of the 2-digits imports. So for product 01 = $50 = 010001 +010002+010003=50. The same occurs for product 02 and so in for my real data set. N...

email #16
I want to have opened received email addresses go directly into my address book. Right click on the address in the header of the mail item and choose one of the 'Add to' options "brendac@nwark.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04c801c39e20$cf6b6590$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I want to have opened received email addresses go > directly into my address book. ...

RM Email of Statements
Hi, We can send statements through email by marking the Send E-mail Statements in Customer Maintenance Options. Is there an option/way wherein when the recipient of the email statement reads the email, it will send an email to us that it was read already? Thanks, Mel No there isn't anything built in that does this nor is it possible via customization unless you rewrite the entire process from scratch. The reason is that using a standard MAPI interface as Dexterity does to access your email, there isn't anything specific to activate that functionality (which Outlook and pro...

Cannot send any emails through my CRM
I have CRM 3.0 installed for a year and have been using it to send direct emails to the contacts i have. when i tried to send email last week i couldn't. It seems that the activity is recorded in the CRM but the recipient never receives it. Please advise on where i should check to detect the problem. May be the email relay has been disabled for the crm web server on the exchange smtp service. In addition check the smtp settings on the CRM web server registry under mscrm Lastly check the crm web web server event logs to see if any errors are being logged ========================...

Error Code 52 On Signed 64-Bit Kernel Driver
In expanding our drivers to support Windows Seven 64-bit, we've run into a snag, with error code 52. We're currently using a minimal .INF to try to get one card working in just this environment, and once it works we'll expand it for the other 100+ products and combine it with our 32-bit .INF. We have a certificate based on the VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2009-2 CA. We build the .SYS, sign the .SYS, make a .CAT with INF2CAT, then sign the ..CAT. Previous (failed) driver versions are removed by uninstalling via Device Manager, and checking the checkbox to delete driv...

Digitally signature
Hi We have an excel spreadsheat that different people fill out. Is it possible for every person to digitally sign the excel spread sheet when they have filled out the excel spreadsheet?? Regards Morten ...

Can't Sign-In To My Bank With MS Money 2006; Need A Little Help Please!!
I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to have the following: User Name, Random Security Question and then Password. With the instruction the bank gave me MS Money 2006 only required the mail two Login: User Name and Password but after talking with them they can't seem to fix the problem. Any ideas as to how to fix this? You help Greatly Appreciated!! Blue Angel In microsoft.public.money, Blue Angel wrote: >I'm with a bank that has a new type security login. It requires you to >have the following: >User Name, Random Security Question and then...

How do I prevent emails from being deleted from Outlook?
It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone. I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks PDA syncing with Outlook? Or perhaps you are Auto Archiving? dizclu wrote: > It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone. > I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear. Any help would > be appreciated. > > Thanks In addition to the PDA and auto archiving suggestions, are you perhaps filtering your view? View > Current View. Ens...

Sending HTML Email
How is this accomplished in Outlook 2003? First of all, these are sent to our reps who WANT to receive them so this is NOT spam. I've read a lot of bad PR on these but they have worked well for us as we have a very targeted audience. Currently, I'm having someone forward my HTML which is created on a Mac. I'd rather they send the original HTML file. I've been poking around a bit to no avail. Brian McCrea <mccrea@focalpointlights.com> wrote: > How is this accomplished in Outlook 2003? See if this helps. Much applies to OL 2003. http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html...

EMAIL 02-23-05

Send Direct Email does nothing
I've been searching for a solution to this issue for a few days now, so whoever can help me resolve this will get a large supply of kudos! Here's the deal: This sytem was recently upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I did the upgrade myself and my user belongs to the powerful groups in both Active Directory and CRM so I'm pretty darn sure I've got the correct privledges. I created a Contact in CRM (another version of myself with an email at an external domain) and clicked 'Send Direct Email'. I received it and it was logged into history properly. Yeah! I then created anoth...

sign-out end of day time date
I have a database and how it works is that a person comes in and signs into the database. Goes and does whatever they need to do in the building. Then before they leave they sign out. Not multiple users using the database. It is just a sign in/sign out database. So I have some users that come into the building and sign in. Then when they leave they forget to sign out. I need a sign out time so that I can calculate total hour a user was in the building. So at the end of the day I need my signout field populated with a date time stamp. So I don't really need to kick users out of any database...

Digital Signature
I am trying to apply a digital signature to my XLS doc. I have created a couple of macros and when I go into the VB editor and go to Tools>>Digital Signature and select my Digital ID It shows [No Certificate]. I then proceed to select choose and select my Digital ID from the list. After hitting ok it will now show The VB project is currently signed as [my Digital ID] but when I exit out of the VB editor and out of excel and reopen the xls it doesn't have the digital ID attached anymore. It shows The VB project is currently signed as [no certificate] Am I missing a step he...

Newbie questions about Email
Hi, Im having trouble setting up and understanding MS CRM3.0. I have the SBS edition installed on a server and all seems to be working correctly except the incoming email. Ive gone thru the email routing wizard and I set up an email address crmsales@mydomain.com, Ive checked in the rules for that account and it is set to create a new email with an attachment and resend it to itself. Ive sent emails to the account, and I see two come in, then they disappear....where are they going? What I would like to happen, is for an email that comes into that account to create a lead, automaticall...

add/remove visio viewer
The entry in the Add/Remove applet for Microsoft Visio Viewer will not go away. I had it installed several months ago and have since installed the full version of Visio which works fine but somehow it has overwritten the Viewer uninstallation information. Even Windows Update keeps trying to add security updates to the Viewer but fails miserably. I have tried reinstalling the Visio Viewer but everytime I run the installation package it gets past the licensing page then complains "This patch package could not be opened.". I have downloaded it four times with four different...

Bypassing Live ID Sign-In Yet Getting Online Updates
Money Plus Deluxe 17.0.120.1415 I had been able to get online updates and download transactions without having to sign in at Money startup. I recently added a new account and must have changed a setting since I now have to sign in to Money to get online updates. I don't want my info on MSN Money Central, I don't need to access it from another computer and I don't use automatic updates. How can I reconfigure Money to open my file and get online updates without having to sign in with a Windows Live ID? How can I remove my info from Money Central without affecting my ability...

Draft Email
Is there a way for a secretary to draft a complete email, including sender receipient and subject lines, for view and then sending from another individuals email address? The solution that I see here is that the Sec. can write the email and then email the draft to the person that is to needing to view it before being sent. Then the viewer can foward the message to an email address but before emailing it just take out the foward information and the FWD: in the subject line. ...

How to remove locations from the drop-down list?
My drop down list for appointment locations contains a few duplicate entries, usually because one of the duplicates contains a spelling error. How can I get rid of these false entries so that I don't always have to be super-cautious to pick the correct one? M. "Michael Moser" <michael.nospam.moser@nospam.freesurf.ch> wrote in message news:DF17B5F2-DA57-48A7-B7DD-3B5A52F2A4E6@microsoft.com... > My drop down list for appointment locations contains a few duplicate > entries, usually because one of the duplicates contains a spelling error. > How ...

Outlook sign on error
I am unable to opem either outlook express or hotmail account. Hotmail returns to the sign in screen when valid address and p/word entered. OE gives the following two error messages: Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/s...

Strange problem with some contact names / email senders
Hello! I have a strange Outlook problem which is really annyoing me at the moment! I added someone to my contacts but whenever i reply to their email they're name isn't automatically filled in as it does with other people's email. Also, if i Create a New email message, it never auto-completes their name. (ie if info@babylon-webmaster.fsnet.co.uk is in my contacts under 'Babylon', sends me an email and i reply to it "To: " reads "Babylon <info@babylon- webmaster.fsnet.co.uk>", but for this contact "To:" only ever displays their ...

Using Self Certify Digital ID with Shared Files
You can use the MS Self Certification utility to create a Digital ID to share macro enabled files with other XL users, even those running at high security. Here's how: File Originator: 1. Run c:\program files\OfficeXP\Office10 \selfcert.exe (if file not found, use add/remove on MSOffice, it's in Office Tools) 2. Enter a name (eg John Doe, ACME Corp) 3. Open XL file you want to certify and open up VBE 4. Go Tools|Digital Signature 5. Click Choose 6. You should see the name of the cert that you just created on this list. Select it then click OK, then OK again 7. Save and Close fi...

Can't remove close po showing recieved
I have a po I'm trying to close with edit purchase order status window. Some items have been partially recieved and some invoiced. I just want to close this messed up po and be done with it. I recieve and error message"You can't change the staus of this line item; it has unposted invoices attached to it." This is actually not true that I can tell. How do I fix this po so it can be closed. I'm completeley baffled. I've had this happen before when a posting hangs because of a power failure. Tom, have you run reconcile on your Purchase Orders? If not, I would try...